I have recently thought of that Skyrim has very similar models and textures to Fallout 4. Porting is not much of an issue...

KrittaKitty has given permission for his original mod to be ported to Fallout 4 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64466/?

But as for I the best I may do is textures I am nowhere apt to import models in game as to a physx tail or even the head, hand or feet mesh for base character. I know there is also the difficulty of Fallout 4's race system but is there any way to get this mod to physically work with random NPC's or even player character?

Anyone want to give this mod a try?

(Pictures are a recent test.)

post-344517-0-66984600-1468010817_thumb.jpg

post-344517-0-24422200-1468010831_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
10 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

This could be a thing, if one were to use Crimes Against Nature as a baseline and platform to build it.  Recently @Evan555alpha did just that to build a new race in the Chrysalis' Armor mod.  Using both, it should be straightforward to work out how to do this for the Lykaois race.

I mean, that depends on what you'd consider a new race. According to the game, it's just a reskin with some new headparts, but in the source material, it's a different race.

As for the OP's question about making it affect anyone, it's easy enough (Kind of) to whip up a looksmenu preset manually; it's all done in the JSON format, which is somewhat readable by humans. Just create the relevant texture sets and headparts, and load it up.

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Well, there's a Vulpine mod. It makes you and spousey into fox people, and there's even a mod that painstakingly made the rest of the Commonwealth into foxes. I'm no good at coding, let alone what this entails, but perhaps if you're willing to learn, you can reverse-engineer the Vulpine mod and make a Lykaios mod?

It also occurred to me. I have very little experience, just with Skyrim stuff but, Fallout 4 is a new territory for me.

I might be able to adapt the textures of Lykaios for use with the Vulpine race. Maybe I'll try to do it and see what it looks like.

I found one picture, it's not a race and it will probably never be released to the public, but it looks damn good.

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/fa4b/0p1ojl33zld98gxzg.jpg

The same author is already working on a new wolf race, but it is not certain when it will be done.

8 hours ago, poblivion said:

It also occurred to me. I have very little experience, just with Skyrim stuff but, Fallout 4 is a new territory for me.

I might be able to adapt the textures of Lykaios for use with the Vulpine race. Maybe I'll try to do it and see what it looks like.

I found one picture, it's not a race and it will probably never be released to the public, but it looks damn good.

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/fa4b/0p1ojl33zld98gxzg.jpg

The same author is already working on a new wolf race, but it is not certain when it will be done.

So cute! Looks like a Doberman!