Working on Solitude Bathhouse - Need trigger scripting help

hey guys

i'm working on revising the Solitude Bathhouse located here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18811/?

what i have already done is:

• nix the outdated NPCs
  • fixed the navmesh around the pool so NPCs don't teleport anymore

what i am trying to do now is:

• setting trigger scripts that would undress NPCs as they pass thru the dressing rooms to the bathing area
  • setting trigger scripts that would redress NPCs as they leave the bathing area back into the dressing room

can anyone either help me or provide a resource that i can read up on to do this? i'm looking at Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite in CK now and i see they have a trigger that is an Activator type that runs a Papyrus script. i don't know how to do any of that but i believe that is what i am trying to replicate to some degree.

the Solitude bathhouse deserves an update!

hey guys

<snip>

what i am trying to do now is:

• setting trigger scripts that would undress NPCs as they pass thru the dressing rooms to the bathing area
  • setting trigger scripts that would redress NPCs as they leave the bathing area back into the dressing room

can anyone either help me or provide a resource that i can read up on to do this? i'm looking at Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite in CK now and i see they have a trigger that is an Activator type that runs a Papyrus script. i don't know how to do any of that but i believe that is what i am trying to replicate to some degree.

<snip>

Ac3s did something like that for his Lakeview Extended mod.  He posted the instructions to make NPCs strip when entering an area (ex. the main pool in Lakeview Extended) and put on clothes when they exit.

LINK

Archived