Tips on Creation Kit for F4?

I haven't gotten around to actually using it yet (downloading it right now) Just curious if there is any changes or what not? I was half way decent with F3 and FNV's g.e.c.k.

I heard it has papyrus which was in skyrim i believe? and i was never very good with that. (scripts. ughhh) 

Any guides or what not found on other sites are welcome :P

If you are in Australia, you need to do this 20-30 times to get the Bethnet launcher to install the CK

Hit bethesda net logo in top left hand corner and go to settings -> save settings (don't change anything unless you want to doesn't make a difference) -> as quickly as possible hit the install button on the creation kit ->

if the EULA comes up tick the acknowledgement and accept as quickly as possible (assuming you have read the EULA previously like we all do...) -> If the install directory location option comes up click accept as quickly as possible -> if either the EULA or the install directory did not pop up repeat this process until it does!

If you are in Australia, you need to do this 20-30 times to get the Bethnet launcher to install the CK

Hit bethesda net logo in top left hand corner and go to settings -> save settings (don't change anything unless you want to doesn't make a difference) -> as quickly as possible hit the install button on the creation kit ->

if the EULA comes up tick the acknowledgement and accept as quickly as possible (assuming you have read the EULA previously like we all do...) -> If the install directory location option comes up click accept as quickly as possible -> if either the EULA or the install directory did not pop up repeat this process until it does!

Is this a recent change to how Bethesda releases the CK or something? I'm in Aus, and I never had to do this, back whe nthe CK first came out.

Is this a recent change to how Bethesda releases the CK or something? I'm in Aus, and I never had to do this, back whe nthe CK first came out.

I don't know but for 3 weeks I and others haven't been able to download it till we did this trick. nd its not internet speed at my end, I'm on fiberoptic NBN, once it did download it was 80Mb in under a minute :)

I don't know but for 3 weeks I and others haven't been able to download it till we did this trick. nd its not internet speed at my end, I'm on fiberoptic NBN, once it did download it was 80Mb in under a minute :)

Followed those steps, it got up to download and then it stopped. Been trying it for a long time. Why is it such a pain in the arse just to download the CK. My net is crappy so i think thats why its not downloading. Is there anywhere else I might be able to grab the CK? I'm at my wits end and just plain frustrated with shitty bethnet launcher

Archived