Nevernude edit?

Just replace their body nifs with non never nude version or find their folder if they have one and load their body nifs into nifskope then right click the underwear parts one at time and go to block - remove branch once all parts are gone hit save as to overwrite the nif. Make sure to do this to both _0 and _1 nifs or nothing will change in game.

Just replace their body nifs with non never nude version or find their folder if they have one and load their body nifs into nifskope then right click the underwear parts one at time and go to block - remove branch once all parts are gone hit save as to overwrite the nif. Make sure to do this to both _0 and _1 nifs or nothing will change in game.

i found their folder but there are no nifs in there.

Does her zip/rar come with a BSA file? If so then you will need a BSA extractor or use FOMM (fallout mod manager) or OBMM (oblivion mod manager) which both have a built in BSA extractor. Right click the BSA and use open with and click whatever one you are using then click mesh and look for their nif files then highlight both nifs and use the extract button look where it was extracted to and go get the folder and nifs and grab it and drop it into your game folder. Then modify the nifs. Loose files will always trump BSA files as loose files load after the BSA file loads.

Make sure when you extract from a BSA that you pick 2 files this is because if you pick 2 it'll make the folder paths the files need if you only extract 1 then you have to make them yourself.

If there only a .esp in it then you are using the Kavula_Vampire_Followers_AFT_Beta as that is the only one that only has a .esp in it and you use it to overwrite the .esp from one of the main files. I downloaded both Kavula_Vampire_Followers_UNP and Kavula_Vampire_Followers_CBBE and neither one contain bodies with underwear in them. So a mod you have installed must be causing it or you don't have the main UNP/CBBE file installed.

What is your load order? Also check as see if you have anything installed that might use a never nude option.

i don't have anything nevernude. i'm getting the mod off of nexus :

http://www.nexus.com/skyrim/mods/66095/?

is this not the right one?

Karlov Brood of vampires

only thing i can think of is the my iAFT equip management is doing this? if so then they are teh only followers that it does it for bc it work for everyone else.

i'll try loading them last to see if the load order is an issue. where you you guys place your followers in your load order? top? middle? near the bottom?

its only for the 2 male brothers. the females are fine but the males have a loin cloth ...

• 1 year later...

Archived