Most NSFW playthrough ever--what do I need?

baseball3gb

So a few months ago, back when I was fairly new to modding, my curiosity got the best of me and I jumped into the rabbit hole that is NSFW mods, but ultimately ended up corrupting my saves.

Anyways, I was planning on trying to make the most NSFW playthrough ever conceived with every fetish in the book (i.e. DD, slavery, pregnancy, etc, etc) as my next project once I'm done with my current "vanilla" character. That said, I want to make sure I set everything up correctly the first time and was wondering what mods I needed to maximize the experience.

I was planning on using either the BAMFTNA body (and thus UNP textures) with a custom skeleton or the HDT vagina body with XPMSE, though I'm open to suggestions/preferences for one over the other.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

(Also, apologies if this is in the wrong section--it seemed to be the best place for it)

make sure you're ready for the hell that is modding.

otherwise i think you should use bodyslide uunp with the animataed pussy mod

Lol yeah, I've been modding for the last 7-8 months, this is just my first real journey into LL mods and it's overwhelming to say the least. Definitely leaning towards that option though.

the literal most NSFW playthrough would be to install every single mod in the Adult category here on LL.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'd say the most *literal* NSFW mods, would be ones that are banned here.

Sure enough. Of course,it might not even be possible to do a playthrough video on any streaming video site with mods from AOTF without risking a visit from the FBI (or equivalent regional law enforcement body) so I'd say that those mods aren't safe to use for that purpose if one wants to keep working in the free world.

I'd say the most *literal* NSFW mods, would be ones that are banned here.

Sure enough. Of course,it might not even be possible to do a playthrough video on any streaming video site with mods from AOTF without risking a visit from the FBI (or equivalent regional law enforcement body) so I'd say that those mods aren't safe to use for that purpose if one wants to keep working in the free world.

there are mods worse than whats on loverslab?

i guess i havent seen it all after all

If a site has stuff that bad...I would venture to say that some things are best left unseen. 

Anyway...I never complete serious playthroughs with sexlab mods installed. I just wander around RP'ing....from a lusty young adventurer geared toward romance to a downright evil succubus using the PSQ mod here. You can kill in some "interesting" ways with that one!  

Also, 0sex is also a good addition for a romancing Skyrim playthrough.

Good luck!

the literal most NSFW playthrough would be to install every single mod in the Adult category here on LL.

maxresdefault.jpg

installing every nsfw mod here would literally just destroy your game so i dont reccomend it op 

type ATF Skyrim Mods, get patch, done, i never have done nothing of this, i hope nobody ban me for saying that name, this and the bestiality prostitution mod (japanese one, i don't remember the name) will do (sorry for the Engrish)

type ATF Skyrim Mods, get patch, done, i never have done nothing of this, i hope nobody ban me for saying that name, this and the bestiality prostitution mod (japanese one, i don't remember the name) will do (sorry for the Engrish)

I specifically threw in an extra 'O' to avoid getting too close to the initialization of that site's name.

While your mod list will be as NSFW as loudly banging someone in the office, the game itself will be completely SFW because it simply won't start.

While your mod list will be as NSFW as loudly banging someone in the office, the game itself will be completely SFW because it simply won't start.

That means that such a load order is not safe for working, giving one's PC an excuse to lie down on the job.

Archived