HDT hdt physics cloak and breast problem

assassin394

Sorry if this is wrong place to post this. So current I have problem with HDT physic. Cloak moving on it own and breast jittler. Anyone know ow to fix it? Any help would be appreciated. I have free steam gift for anyone can help me solve this.

Here is mods list. Everything is up to date, I think.

HDT Physics Extension 14.28

HDT Breast and Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce

UNP blessed body- unpb redux project 

FNIS 6.2

RaceMenu

Here is video about problem.

That weeb setup... holy, the cringe. And this jittering appears to be normal, happens to me too once in a while on HDT cloaks & hair. They sometimes get stuck, you have to live with it I think, unless someone comes up with a solution.

That weeb setup... holy, the cringe. And this jittering appears to be normal, happens to me too once in a while on HDT cloaks & hair. They sometimes get stuck, you have to live with it I think, unless someone comes up with a solution.

I don't know why but when I start recording, the cape working normal, usually it spazzing out like crazy :(

and about breast jitter, I make another video with more close look (NSFW). Is this still normal? I feel like as it about to explode :lol:

Yea defo something wrong with your skeleton. I recommend installing XP32 Maximum Extended Skeletons over everything. If that does nothing, check if your Realistic Ragdolls & Force is alright, re-install this too. Maybe you set the force too high.

Yea defo something wrong with your skeleton. I recommend installing XP32 Maximum Extended Skeletons over everything. If that does nothing, check if your Realistic Ragdolls & Force is alright, re-install this too. Maybe you set the force too high.

Yep, I install XP32 Maximum Extended Skeletons last and overwrite everything. Just did a reinstall realistic ragdolls & force too. Still no luck. New game with clean save won't help either :(

I don't know why but when I start recording, the cape working normal, usually it spazzing out like crazy :(

This kinda sounds like it might be a frame-rate issue. Skyrim physics are known to go bonkers if the game runs at more than 60 fps. Do you have some sort of V-sync/frame-limiter enabled?

Other than that, there might be a conflict between your HDT hair and breast xmls.

This kinda sounds like it might be a frame-rate issue. Skyrim physics are known to go bonkers if the game runs at more than 60 fps. Do you have some sort of V-sync/frame-limiter enabled?

Other than that, there might be a conflict between your HDT hair and breast xmls.

My fps never go past 60. I have vsync enable in enblocal.ini. Maybe it because low frame-rate instead?. I have potato PC so sometime fps can go below 30. 

edit: after checking my hair mod. I found out that it is because KS Hairdos - HDT Physics mod. I download a fix on mod page and now breast bounce properly, no more jitter :lol:. Hair and cape is still spazzing out like crazy though. But along as my tits and butt bouncing properly and can fucking careless about the cape  :D .Still nice if it can be fix though :P

• 1 year later...

Archived