"Love"rslab

Loveryus

Hey, after a while of being on this board I'm wondering, if it makes any sense this community is called loverslab as most mods are about enslavement, rape and other things, that focus on dehumanizing the player and/or npcs turning them into sex toys. If this was called rapistslab I wouldn't have joined it in the first place. After playing for a while I started to like stuff I didn't before like bondage and rape messing up my view on women. I stopped playing for a while now to get back to reality (and due to the shittyness of fallout 4).

I wonder how the demand for this extreme stuff happened. Was it always there? Is it the product of the evolution of sex mods? What do you think?

Fetishes have jack shit to do with romance.

They are separate things, and yes a great deal of the site ventures bravely into wtf did I just watch territory but that's what fetishes are... literally.

You'll find both types of content and the occasional mature as in "mature people having consenting interactions" mod does in fact exist, you're just going to have to wade through tons of "immersive tender skullfucking cannibal rape (now with animal support)" to find them.

Have a relevant video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrx6we_240-worth-of-pudding_fun

Also people whom have never had sex, find it an utter fascination until such time as they have sex, so the mod selection versus content shouldn't really be all that surprising.

I kind of despise all this bondage and slavery hype. Furthest I'd ever go is ballgag, tie up, spanking and just maybe pegging. Everything beyond that really cringes me. If you want to demonstrate control and dominance and you need all of this rubber gear as your crutch, man up.

In the end I never took any of this site's content seriously because the sexual interaction is so overexaggerated most of the time it's unreal. The roots of these extreme mods are ofc our fantasies. Creative people also tend to be more unique in their sexual preferences, thus evoking deviant content. Lastly, although some might disagree, I believe most of us all here aren't virgins, know normal sex and kind of shrug it off when it's virtual. Because when you can have almost any experience in virtuality, you will most likely not go for the stuff you already know.

While Im not exactly sure about this, and this is my own (a single persons) opinion, I thought about it for a few, came to the conclusion that the reason (or atleast one) should be why people like such, is one, because like you said, its extreme, thats why sites like rule34 and such have such popularity, because theres things both on those sites and here, which one couldnt OR wouldnt want to do in reality, just the extreme aspect, the morbidity, makes is ever so thrilling to ourselves, also, humans tend to like things which are morbid/grotesque. Another reason in my opinion would be, combined with the earlier aspects of it, its very interactive, its not like looking at an erotic drawing portraying rape or such, you actually get to kinda influence it, choose the characters, kind of roleplay it, you make it as you like it, and all this in a very accesible way, you dont have to comission an artist to draw it for you, you dont have to learn drawing, animating or such, you just fiddle around, download this and that and voila, you have your own little world filled with dirty dirty fantasies.Also, I believe that most people who have more extreme fetishes, lets say, rape or bestiality (but this goes for all of them), most likely will never practice them in real life, as mentioned theyre nothing but exciting fantasies that you can escape from the reality with, probably. Regarding your questions, the demand was probably always there, though in the past much less accesible imo, but there were always people who liked bestiality, who had rape fantasies and so on, it was just harder to "experience" them, kind of. But, I might add, if youre exposed to such mods, fantasies and such for an extended period, because you have lots of free time, or just love it too much, you might get a bit bored of one thing, and try to look for something more extreme, might I mention, its kind of like drugs, which is a pretty bad fact, you get my point. For example, I myself used to hate or well, atleast dislike futa/dickgirl stuff -and I know other people who had the same happen to them-, but as I frequented rule34 more often, I once in a while ran into it, and got used to it, and now even grown to love it. Because if you dont even actively search for it, but youre exposed to it every now and then, over a longer period of time, in my opinion, theres a good chance that you will eventually take atleast a bit of interest in it. Also, the reason (or one of them) imo, for having entire SLAL packs for rape and guro sex animations, futa stuff, bestiality and such, might be, that for the average user, the basic content with sex, naked girls and such, might be satisfying in itself, but for someone whos into more extreme things, there might be lots of them, but most dont want to learn scripting, animating, or that kind of thing, theyre fine with not having more content to it, but if theres just 1 person from a 1000 people who like lets say, rape, and that person knows animation, like for example Funnybiz, he might do some anims, because why not, and the other 999 people who also like rape, will use that. The point Im making here is that most people are probably fine with what sexlab, and some other basic stuff has to offer, and theyre not vocal about being fine, but you might see people who want something thats scarce on this site. Also, about your title and rapistslab, just like I said before, plenty of people here experience the "normal" type of love, through their real life, wife/gf/bf/fuckbuddy whatever, they probably enjoy it here too, but who wouldnt love to try something they cant/dont want to in reality? You know, kids always want the thing they cant have!

Hope I helped ^^

I kind of despise all this bondage and slavery hype. Furthest I'd ever go is ballgag, tie up, spanking and just maybe pegging. Everything beyond that really cringes me. If you want to demonstrate control and dominance and you need all of this rubber gear as your crutch, man up.

In the end I never took any of this site's content seriously because the sexual interaction is so overexaggerated most of the time it's unreal. The roots of these extreme mods are ofc our fantasies. Creative people also tend to be more unique in their sexual preferences, thus evoking deviant content. Lastly, although some might disagree, I believe most of us all here aren't virgins, know normal sex and kind of shrug it off when it's virtual. Because when you can have almost any experience in virtuality, you will most likely not go for the stuff you already know.

lel

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, not everyone but there's something alluring about the taboo for many. And it's something to explore in a safeish environment to satisfy curiosity since, duh, pixels aren't real.

Anyway, in a lot of these sandbox-esque RPGs games you're running around murdering sapients, violence and all that, might as well have the sex and murder their psyches too. Or at least the player's.

Then you make a drug mod and everyone calls you names and looks at you funny.  (jkjk)

Well I guess it's just that people can experience different things ingame, stuff they'd maybe never have the courage to ask for IRL, or simply things they don't want IRL at all, but that still fascinate them to some point. 

I mean... I'm using a lot of the mods from here. Some kinky stuff too, and most of it stuff I wouldn't like IRL, seeing how I dislike real sex anyway. 

But it's just... well, yeah, fascinating, aesthetic, and it adds immersion to the game. 

And on top of that, no one would judge my, because of the stuff I do in a game, no? :D 

Archived