Do you think this version of FO3 is cut?

Hello guys as title says I would really need some help to know if this version of FO3 is the non censored one. I asked about it on the support and thay sayed it's the same as its english counter part and even the orange box suggests that. Can someone check it please? Thanks in advance for help

Link: https://de.gamesplanet.com/game/fallout-3-game-of-the-year-edition-steam-key--1355-1

Use translator it says it right there below game info. Not suitable for young according to §14 JuSchG. Uncut - Together for uncensored games! But as stated above you could just buy it from steam as that is also on sale and is also the uncut version as that is what I have.

Well steam was an option until bethesda decided to do a very bad sale with just -40% and not -66% or -75% like it used to be. This site is an official reseller too not like g2a et similia. Fact is that i read that translation Too but according to some post I read the uncut version should have the pegi rating which is missing here. Another option would be' to get it for 30 cent more on the uk version of that site

Guest endgameaddiction

I rather own the hard copy if that even still exists in retail stores. You just need to GFWL disabler and good to go.

Archived