Best big quest mods

I already have a lot of the big ones installed, Falskaar, Wyrmtooth, Lull, etc. but more is always better.

What, good people of LL, are some of the best big quest mods for Skyrim, with new loot, locations, NPCs, and dumb stuff.

Clean and Sexlab are fine, hit me with your suggestions, everyone!

Rigmor of Bruma is by far my favorite quest mod, and it happens to come with a cool follower as well :). It takes days, maybe more to complete, takes you all over Skyrim and has tons of voiced actors. You want to start a new game and read the info, like when traveling ride the horses else some quest things won't happen and you'll miss them. Dragon Break 1 & 2 are pretty cool as well as Maids II the Deception is very cool. Moon and Star seems good too.

byond reach is a great mod, legand of the dragonborne, bad wolf and dragon break not lorefriendly but very very funny, mrissi if you like cute catgirls and of course intresting npcs i think i play over a year with that one and havent found every quest.

very nice Quest Mods only unfortunately are the least for me!

because You must know I speak no word English and I use Skyrim German!

too many English Mods would destroy my game (written texts) were increasingly becoming English!  ;)

very nice Quest Mods only unfortunately are the least for me!

because You must know I speak no word English and I use Skyrim German!

too many English Mods would destroy my game (written texts) were increasingly becoming English!  ;)

I recall watching a great trailer of a Skyrim quest / new land mod, but the problem was ... it was in german!!! 

I wish i could recall the name....

I recall watching a great trailer of a Skyrim quest / new land mod, but the problem was ... it was in german!!! 

You're probably thinking of Schatten von Meresis which has been translated into english (Shadow of Meresis) though.

You're probably thinking of Schatten von Meresis which has been translated into english (Shadow of Meresis) though.

Just googled it and indeed, it is that mod.

What i did not know is that there was a translation.. and that it has been there for a long while (2013)

I think i saw it in a MxR youtube review and since he mentioned it was only german i took his word for it

Just googled it and indeed, it is that mod.

What i did not know is that there was a translation.. and that it has been there for a long while (2013)

I think i saw it in a MxR youtube review and since he mentioned it was only german i took his word for it

this is a masterpiece, especially in German  ;)

and as it seems with German voice output.  :)

this is a masterpiece, especially in German  ;)

---snip---

and as it seems with German voice output.  :)

LOL, probably you touch yourself just by thinking about it, don't you?   :P

I do not understand your question?

until now it was always so, that I was the Shitty, all mods English and no Modder it interested, whether there are different speaking people!

now it is finally the other way around, this mod (standalone game) is of German for German.

and according to many computer magazines, the best Quest mod of all time.

if want to play English speaking people, they must tolerate subtitles.

winny, it was not a question

It was meant to be a joke

You always complain of the lack of german mods

There is finally a master piece, with german subtitles and german voices

So the joke is that "you masturbate" just thinking about it (because it makes you happy)

Again, it was a joke (that got lost in translation i think)

:)

Already had it, but yeah, it's good.

Thanks! Gonna have to tackle them, though Helgen gives me CTDs for some reason.

Just passing but also...

Forgotten City, ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70219/?)

VIGILANT, ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67103/?)

Forgotten City was great. Once Vigilant is translated, I'd like to give it a try.

Rigmor of Bruma is by far my favorite quest mod, and it happens to come with a cool follower as well :). It takes days, maybe more to complete, takes you all over Skyrim and has tons of voiced actors. You want to start a new game and read the info, like when traveling ride the horses else some quest things won't happen and you'll miss them. Dragon Break 1 & 2 are pretty cool as well as Maids II the Deception is very cool. Moon and Star seems good too.

Rigmor is indeed very well made. but i noticed due to many world editing this mod is incompatible with some of my mods lists. Hell it is even incompatible with warzone 2015 from what i have noticed.

Rigmor is indeed very well made. but i noticed due to many world editing this mod is incompatible with some of my mods lists. Hell it is even incompatible with warzone 2015 from what i have noticed.

Yes it is incompatible with some mods, but really this isn't such an issue anymore with profiles in MO or NMM now. I found it was more than worth the effort to disable a couple mods for Rigmor at least once :)

Archived