Resident Evil Is Dead

Darkening Demise

Guest endgameaddiction

I was 15 when RE1 came out. Rented it from hollywood video or blockbuster. One of them two. But that game introduced a whole new level of frightening. RE2 was good. Don't remember too much of RE3. Never played the rest of them. I really need to catch up on the series.

I was 15 when RE1 came out. Rented it from hollywood video or blockbuster. One of them two. But that game introduced a whole new level of frightening. RE2 was good. Don't remember too much of RE3. Never played the rest of them. I really need to catch up on the series.

RE2 is great because you technically have to beat the game 4 times to see it all. 2 for Leon side and 2 for Claire side.

RE3 is awesome because it adds a new level of anxiety and fear for its time: A monster named Nemesis constantly chases you throughout the entire game attacking you at random. You can fight it off but on harder difficulties you just simply run or die. Also it adds a choice system in specific parts of the game which can change the story line. Recommend multiple play throughs.

RE4 was great as well. Just watch any review on youtube to get more info.

RE5 could of been great if the partner AI was not soooooo stupid... I mean really stupid. Other than that the story to me was great. The fact that you fight a bad guy from the beginning of the Resident Evil series made but overall this game got shit on. Too much if you ask me but this is where the gamer generation and beyond turned into a bunch of whiny pricks that you could never satisfy.

There's more but those are the primary ones. Outbreak series to me was fun as well if not simple. I just liked the fact that you played as normal people during the Raccoon City viral outbreak instead of the original cast. Gives the game more sense of immersion.

Archived