convert to bodyslide

Zandre

What are your guys' recommendations for best bodyslide tutorials. Also, how do I add a preexisting body to bodyslide. Trying to learn how to convert armors to the manga body myself but have no idea what I'm doing

Is there any way to convert a body not in bodyslide to be one of the bodyslide presets?

I looked at the list and nothing seemed to have those instructions. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I can't get my body into bodyslide, I can't do anything lol

thanks btw

I never seem to get a working bodyslide conversion when I use the tutorial by blabba. I prefer the tutorials by ousnius that are linked on the nexus bodyslide mod page under tutorial. As for your question about a preexisting body, do you mean take a body mesh that's already out there and put it into bodyslide so that you can use it as a preset? I'm pretty sure you can't do that (mesh-->xml) so you'll either have to find a bodyslide preset that you like or play around with the sliders in bodyslide and make your own so you can build outfits with that preset.

It's possible that a slider preset for a body similar to the Manga body is out there is somewhere out there on the interwebs.

Edit: GodSmack is right. UUNP bodyslide has a slider to make the Manga body.

What are your guys' recommendations for best bodyslide tutorials. Also, how do I add a preexisting body to bodyslide. Trying to learn how to convert armors to the manga body myself but have no idea what I'm doing

the CBBE or the UUNP bodyslide? cuz im pretty sure manga body is in the UUNP one

the CBBE or the UUNP bodyslide? cuz im pretty sure manga body is in the UUNP one

Manga has both UNP and CBBE options.

Archived