(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

There's much to work on but here's a WIP picture.

Alchemist_Moon request: Marie Rose body WIP

Sweet. Don't spend all your time in it, though. Make sure you have fun doing other fun things you like to do too. ^^

I've come far on the preset but it'll be a day or two before it's done.

And thanks, i spent some time in enhanced character edit today too. Trying to recreate an anime character. So difficult. xD

Thank you so much Dekobi-hime!

I actually realize the Marie Rose to D.Va in 33 weight isn't feasible since Marie Rose got wider shoulders and less round thighs, while D.Va got a torso that's much smaller than her legs and.. so on. But Weight 0: Marie Rose, Weight 50: Honoka and Weight 100: Mei would work kind of good.

Sounds good to me!  I think the main thing I was thinking was 33 would be about the size of D.Va's breasts in particular.  But whatever you think is best!  For Alchemist_Moon's sake it might be better to push Honoka into the 75 range so he has more room for petite beauties :D

I know, bearcano. She did an excellent job making her. I did also mention on the screenshot pictures I used for reference that they were from Effiez, other than the two 3D renders. ^^ 

note: 

For some reason I can't qoute your post, bearcano, I get an access denied. It might be the large picture.

I have a suggestion, Bearcano i'll focus on Overwatch for your request so it'll be 0 weight D.VA and 100 weight Mei.

Alchemist_moon will have Marie Rose and a slight progression according to how i think Marie Rose would look like if she grew a little or ate a super mario mushroom or whatever. xd

This is how i can best focus on your requests so i hope this works for ya both! : D

Marie Rose is in the making.

"Oh also Dekobi-Hime, I noticed on your tumblr or something that you mentioned Effie, basically she is perfect: http://effiez.tumblr.com/

Pretty much a Marie Rose clone, I have to know how she did it XD  The face especially is insanely good."

I suppose i do from time to time. x ) Effie mention me on her Tumblr too. Well well i'll tell you! We use Enhanced Character Edit, we literally spend days in VertexEdit working on the face. My character is made the same way hehe. I know right she looks amazing huhu!

If you could plz make a bodyslide version of Adec i would be forever greatfull.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5390/?

Hi i'm glad you want to request! I have made a few remakes already but unfortunately i'm getting reluctant to making remakes of other Skyrim mod bodies. It's because i figured the author of each body want to know if their body is being remade, also if they knew they could host it officially rather than me.

If you put me and the ADEC author in touch i'd be able to make a bodyslide version of it, depending on their answer of course. : )

But if you don't get into contact with the author, you're very welcome to input your own unique body ideas, you can use the ADEC or any body as reference so it'll look alike but isn't a remake. ^^' Thanks!

Thats fine it would be kinda hard to get in touch with him he hasnt posted in about a year or so.  But id be happy with something close to it.  Thanks alot again.

Hi there. The work you're doing here is neat and I hope you can take the time to tackle this request.

Preferred body base: Just CBBE

Weight: Not too much change from one end of the spectrum to the other. 0 would be almost flat and thin, 100 would medium sized with thicker muscles and breasts

Character: Just for a character I'd like to play in the future; a young Khajiit sword and board fighter, shorter than average

Purpose: Athletic, lithe and almost indeterminate sex

Specification: I am going for an androgynous look, but I'd still like some subtle hips/waist, breasts should be small and perky

Keywords: Realistic, lithe, compact, athletic, perky breasts, androgynous

here's one. i'm having trouble making the legs that thin. and the boobs looking that effected by gravity drooping yet without looking flat. i can get them kinda droopy but then they look flat. you, my friend create these like magic, so i leave you...Brooke lol

{spoiler]brooke-burke,-topless,-beach,-swimsuit-1[\sp

Thank you so much Dekobi-hime!

I actually realize the Marie Rose to D.Va in 33 weight isn't feasible since Marie Rose got wider shoulders and less round thighs, while D.Va got a torso that's much smaller than her legs and.. so on. But Weight 0: Marie Rose, Weight 50: Honoka and Weight 100: Mei would work kind of good.

Sounds good to me!  I think the main thing I was thinking was 33 would be about the size of D.Va's breasts in particular.  But whatever you think is best!  For Alchemist_Moon's sake it might be better to push Honoka into the 75 range so he has more room for petite beauties :D

I know, bearcano. She did an excellent job making her. I did also mention on the screenshot pictures I used for reference that they were from Effiez, other than the two 3D renders. ^^ 

note: 

For some reason I can't qoute your post, bearcano, I get an access denied. It might be the large picture.

I have a suggestion, Bearcano i'll focus on Overwatch for your request so it'll be 0 weight D.VA and 100 weight Mei.

Alchemist_moon will have Marie Rose and a slight progression according to how i think Marie Rose would look like if she grew a little or ate a super mario mushroom or whatever. xd

This is how i can best focus on your requests so i hope this works for ya both! : D

Marie Rose is in the making.

"Oh also Dekobi-Hime, I noticed on your tumblr or something that you mentioned Effie, basically she is perfect: http://effiez.tumblr.com/

Pretty much a Marie Rose clone, I have to know how she did it XD  The face especially is insanely good."

I suppose i do from time to time. x ) Effie mention me on her Tumblr too. Well well i'll tell you! We use Enhanced Character Edit, we literally spend days in VertexEdit working on the face. My character is made the same way hehe. I know right she looks amazing huhu!

If you could plz make a bodyslide version of Adec i would be forever greatfull.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5390/?

Hi i'm glad you want to request! I have made a few remakes already but unfortunately i'm getting reluctant to making remakes of other Skyrim mod bodies. It's because i figured the author of each body want to know if their body is being remade, also if they knew they could host it officially rather than me.

If you put me and the ADEC author in touch i'd be able to make a bodyslide version of it, depending on their answer of course. : )

But if you don't get into contact with the author, you're very welcome to input your own unique body ideas, you can use the ADEC or any body as reference so it'll look alike but isn't a remake. ^^' Thanks!

Thats fine it would be kinda hard to get in touch with him he hasnt posted in about a year or so.  But id be happy with something close to it.  Thanks alot again.

Aww he hasn't huh. Well when you've thought it over how you want your request to look like you can post again if you'd like to request : D

Hi there. The work you're doing here is neat and I hope you can take the time to tackle this request.

Weight: Not too much change from one end of the spectrum to the other. 0 would be almost flat and thin, 100 would medium sized with thicker muscles and breasts

Character: Just for a character I'd like to play in the future; a young Khajiit sword and board fighter, shorter than average

Specification: I am going for an androgynous look, but I'd still like some subtle hips/waist, breasts should be small and perky

Sounds like something i can do! A facial picture on your Khajit would help me make it better. Also, board fighter what's that? A surfer? On their board... xd I'm getting very silly images of a fighter on the sand beach swinging his/her surfer board at thugs right now. >.< Also shorter than average depends on skeleton, you can make your character shorter or taller in character creation too.

here's one. i'm having trouble making the legs that thin. and the boobs looking that effected by gravity drooping yet without looking flat. i can get them kinda droopy but then they look flat. you, my friend create these like magic, so i leave you...Brooke lol

{spoiler]brooke-burke,-topless,-beach,-swimsuit-1[\sp

I like those boobs. xD I'll take on the request. You can make legs thinner by manipulating the ChubbyLegs and Legs but especially if you experiment with SlimThighs and Thighs you can change alot. Also ButtSmall helps make hips wide or narrow. The boobs are more advanced so leave it to me. x )

Sounds like something i can do! A facial picture on your Khajit would help me make it better. Also, board fighter what's that? A surfer? On their board... xd I'm getting very silly images of a fighter on the sand beach swinging his/her surfer board at thugs right now. >.< Also shorter than average depends on skeleton, you can make your character shorter or taller in character creation too.

I don't currently have Skyrim installed at the moment so I can't provide a picture, unfortunately.

Amusing images, but Sword'n'Board is just slang for Sword and a Shield.

And I'm well aware. I usually adjust the height of my Dragonborn during character creation.

hallo (first of all sorry by my english) could you please make cbbe preset of this mod  i tried by myself but cant mace it... ( sorry cant post the image. have no premission.

Hi i'm glad you want to request! But as i wrote to another user above i don't take on exact remakes of another skyrim mod body right now.

I don't currently have Skyrim installed at the moment so I can't provide a picture, unfortunately.

Amusing images, but Sword'n'Board is just slang for Sword and a Shield.

And I'm well aware. I usually adjust the height of my Dragonborn during character creation.

Aww too bad. I guess general Khajit will be enough. x )

I know! xD Okay, slang is not my thing haha.

hallo (first of all sorry by my english) could you please make cbbe preset of this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3006-dwarven-amputee/ i tried by myself but cant mace it... ( sorry cant post the image. have no premission.

I believe you are asking for an armor conversion as that is a UNP armor, not a bodyslide preset, so this is the wrong place. An armor conversion thread is probably where you need to look, or maybe ask in the thread of that Mod Author and someone there might pick it up.

I don't know how to use bodyslide to convert armors yet, but I wish you luck^^

Seeing the great work you're doing, I'd also like to make a request:

- CBBE (Bodyslide) body and weight 100.

- This body will be for one of my characters (not followers)

if this works, I'll post some links to pictures that should give you a good idea of that body.

01+Bridgette+B.jpg

2_big.jpg

71235.jpg

Bridgette-B-Teasing-001-700x466.jpg

Bridgette-B-Teasing-006-700x466.jpg

Thanks for reading and hopefully considering it.

if this works, I'll post some links to pictures that should give you a good idea of that body.

01+Bridgette+B.jpg

2_big.jpg

71235.jpg

Basically you want a medium body with narrow shoulders and chubby arms and boobs with alot of gravity. Consider it done then!

could you make a bodyslide version of ZGGB CH ?

here is a video in case of you need to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Y3HS3L5Mo

Paodebanana request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 9 - paodebanana.7z

Yet another body playing with the limits of BodySlide. But UUNP saved the day with their unified sliders. I made 0 weight have no unified sliders and 100 weight have them. I think it's alright!

Due to few unsure moments with previous requests you got ahead in the queue, cool huh! But now it's time for the fallout 4 body.

preview

27672232082_247a8eb38c.jpgScreenshot14419_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27160816834_aa62c2c4f5_b.jpg

27698316971_4cd43e6269_b.jpg

27161624813_c692ea8669_b.jpg

>> Next up is Fallout 4 body that i got working.

Man, those thighs are just perfect! I don't know if this is too much to ask for, but do you think it would be possible to make a version of this with even bigger breasts in CBBE? Something like the picture I attached (possibly a tad bit smaller, but the shape is very nice).

post-63671-0-33409000-1467175426_thumb.png

I guess I have changed my mind and would like for you to try and make the preset for me. 

It is close-ish to the UUNP - UNP and UUNP - UNP Pushup that comes with Bodyslide, but not quite, and I can't tweak it right.

Marie Rose is my favorite fighter to use in DoA5, so I've been trying to recreate her in Skyrim (i can't even come close on the face, yet :(). 

Anyways. This is a link to a folder I put on imgur with several references in it. http://imgur.com/a/lbo0P

If you could, I would really appreciate a UUNP HDT preset of this as the Weight 0.

For weight 100: making it like a natural progression to a larger body, but not very much bigger, noticeable, but not some crazy huge thing. Something like having it to two breast sizes bigger (maybe 3 if you think it should be), and a little bit thicker thighs and arms, with a slightly bigger butt, but not tooo much bigger there, but still keeping her in a nice fit shape with smooth stomach. (Basically what you think looks nice as a good progression from 0 to the 100 weight)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! ^^

Alchemist_Moon request:

custom bodyslide preset 20 - alchemist_moon.7z

Marie Rose bodyslide preset! I foresee this will be popular, hehe.

0 weight features her original appearance and 100 weight is a very slight growth. Hope you like it Alchemist! (and everyone else who downloads too!)

preview

27861958792_cf25b0a4fd_z.jpgScreenshot17858_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27963572315_2111a99682_c.jpg

(feat momo-youseyora)27684214500_8222c64934_c.jpg

Here's maybe a challenge for you :)

Weight 0: Marie Rose (DOAX3) -- Little bumps, mostly flat chested, but nice hips with defined hip bones and legs. (http://i.imgur.com/3Qo9OIt.jpg)

Weight 33: D.Va (Overwatch) -- Lithe body, firm round small breasts (http://i.imgur.com/2bI28SB.png)

Weight 66: Honoka (DOAX3) -- Full bodied, large breasts (http://i.imgur.com/L7kdziq.png)

Weight 100: Mei (Overwatch) -- Full, slightly heavy breasts, large hips and fatty butt, thick thighs.  (http://i.imgur.com/4DILZa2.png)

If only one I'd like to see basically a Marie Rose to Honoka slider.  Something with more young Japanese proportions for the low end of the scale especially.

Marie Rose is my favorite fighter to use in DoA5, so I've been trying to recreate her in Skyrim (i can't even come close on the face, yet :(). 

Anyways. This is a link to a folder I put on imgur with several references in it. http://imgur.com/a/lbo0P

If you could, I would really appreciate a UUNP HDT preset of this as the Weight 0.

Great minds think alike, Alchemist_Moon!  Also, your gallery looks fantastic!  Are there any good mods you can share with me on that front?

Bearcano request:

custom bodyslide preset 21 - bearcano.7z

From D.VA to Mei, this is the most versatile body requested yet. As mentioned D.VA has a very different body figure from Marie Rose, preview the two in BodySlide you'll notice. Mei didn't have official nudes to go after but went with the picture you sent and additionally checked her character design with clothes on and fantasized her nude figure. I think it became alright!

*Also if you're itching for a Marie Rose to Honoka body don't worry, in the process of researching facts about Marie Rose i read about Honoka and more or less became a fan! She's so cute and has similarities/tie-ins to Hibari-chan. So i may even make a body like that for myself and release here as a bonus or something.

preview

27976318985_a819c6a221_z.jpgScreenshot35087_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27362704163_aa06833a65_c.jpg

27976316905_1ff9088014_c.jpg

>> I'll be happy for any screenshots you send in, nude or in converted outfits! Enjoooy.~

could you make a bodyslide version of ZGGB CH ?

here is a video in case of you need to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Y3HS3L5Mo

Paodebanana request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 9 - paodebanana.7z

Yet another body playing with the limits of BodySlide. But UUNP saved the day with their unified sliders. I made 0 weight have no unified sliders and 100 weight have them. I think it's alright!

Due to few unsure moments with previous requests you got ahead in the queue, cool huh! But now it's time for the fallout 4 body.

preview

27672232082_247a8eb38c.jpgScreenshot14419_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27160816834_aa62c2c4f5_b.jpg

27698316971_4cd43e6269_b.jpg

27161624813_c692ea8669_b.jpg

>> Next up is Fallout 4 body that i got working.

Man, those thighs are just perfect! I don't know if this is too much to ask for, but do you think it would be possible to make a version of this with even bigger breasts in CBBE? Something like the picture I attached (possibly a tad bit smaller, but the shape is very nice).

Sure, but if you thought the thighs are perfect it's unfortunately a shape i can only make in UUNP. I can make them as thick in CBBE but not as round. If that's no problem for ya i'll make your mega thighs x mega boobs body. I also want to ask, do you like the legs this slim or want to change anything there?

Six.Bits request:

custom bodyslide preset 22 - six.bits.7z

Hey hey i hope your Khajit likes this. 0 weight has perky breasts, a straight torso and back that's slightly tilted towards the hips, the legs are straight too. Can't say this looks like a masculine body, almost not androgynous either but rather something kind of new and unique that fits neither genders/expresses no sexual traits but will probably be great for a cute little Khajit! But 100 weight is feminine with round breasts and slight curves gained to the rest of the body.

preview

50 weight

27876361592_93d09c0375_z.jpgScreenshot17872_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

0 weight

27876355252_1ceb6ed30f_c.jpg

100 weight

27978089315_3e564007d7_c.jpg

Six.Bits request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 22 - six.bits.7z

Hey hey i hope your Khajit likes this. 0 weight has perky breasts, a straight torso and back that's slightly tilted towards the hips, the legs are straight too. Can't say this looks like a masculine body, almost not androgynous either but rather something kind of new and unique that fits neither genders/expresses no sexual traits but will probably be great for a cute little Khajit! But 100 weight is feminine with round breasts and slight curves gained to the rest of the body.

preview

50 weight

0 weight

100 weight

Thanks. I look forward to putting it to use someday in the future.

it's really nice of you to create Bodyslide Preset for players.

Good continuation Dekobi-hime :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C'est vraiment gentil de ta part de créer des Preset Bodyslide pour les joueurs.

Bonne Continuation Dekobi-hime :)

Six.Bits request:

preview

50 weight

0 weight

100 weight

Great. Be sure to post some screenshots and tell me if it's any good when you do or if i'm just self conceited. xD I hope it looks good with your character. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C'est vraiment gentil de ta part de créer des Preset Bodyslide pour les joueurs.

Thank you very much! I hope you like the presets too. :D

Six.Bits request:

preview

50 weight

0 weight

100 weight

Great. Be sure to post some screenshots and tell me if it's any good when you do or if i'm just self conceited. xD I hope it looks good with your character. ^^

Thank you very much! I hope you like the presets too. :D

Yes, i like the Presets Created. It's a good job ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oui, j'aime les Presets créer. C'est du bon Travail ;)

01+Bridgette+B.jpg

2_big.jpg

71235.jpg

Roachboy request:

custom bodyslide preset 23 - roachboy.7z

This was a fun request, i'm pretty sure i got it all right. Hope you like it! The 0 weight looks like the second model, i managed to make the boobs pretty identical. She has a nice shape! And for 100 weight you've got all the gravity you would want. x ) Their butt and hip shape is also made very different.

By the way would you happen to know the names of these models? Just so i can write it in opening thread then heh.

preview

0 weight

27368649914_45328dbc4d_z.jpgScreenshot9629_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

50 weight

27947317936_d95555caf7_c.jpg

100 weight

27368641764_8a70c8aff4_c.jpg

>> Next up is Mookeylama's 2nd request!

Alchemist_Moon request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 20 - alchemist_moon.7z

0 weight features her original appearance and 100 weight is a very slight growth. Hope you like it Alchemist! (and everyone else who downloads too!)

preview

>> I'll be happy for any screenshots you send in, nude or in converted outfits! Enjoooy.~

Ohhhh it looks very nice from that first photo (lol, a private one at that on flickr it seems when I clicked on it so couldn't give a fav). I can't wait to try it out in game. Might not be able to until tomorrow. I really need to figure out how t0 install and use a poser thing.

Then figure out a few outfits that I have bodyslide for uunp to model in so its not all nudes lol.

Any armor/outfit or type you want me to take a screenshot in? I can see if I have it. (Can't promise I have it or the type though, but I have about 90ish UUNP BS armors downloaded.)

Boooo, Just remembered. I won't be able to show her off in my favorite mashup I've made cant be used with UUNP since it was made with a bunch of other peoples CBBE Bodyslide mods. Oh well. I do have plenty of other things to pick from. ^^ 

Image of it in spoiler if you are curious.

Body: My old CBBE HDT College Stripper Body

Outfit: Made from 3 main mods, 4 with the cape, and 5 with the other options I have. The armlets, garter, stocking, and heels come in two other colors, the guantlets are replaceable with another, and 3 panty variants. Each part are able to be separate equips.

OUg9paq.png

Can't ever release it since I used other peoples Bodyslide files, which were converts from the originals to begin with, and I don't remember where a few came from to even start asking for permission, or creditng. :(

Alchemist_Moon request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 20 - alchemist_moon.7z

preview

Ohhhh it looks very nice from that first photo (lol, a private one at that on flickr it seems when I clicked on it so couldn't give a fav). I can't wait to try it out in game. Might not be able to until tomorrow. I really need to figure out how t0 install and use a poser thing.

Then figure out a few outfits that I have bodyslide for uunp to model in so its not all nudes lol.

Boooo Lol, I won't be able to show her off in my favorite mashup I've made cant be used with UUNP since it was made with a bunch of other peoples CBBE Bodyslide mods. Oh well. I do have plenty of other things to pick from. ^^ 

Any armor/outfit or type you want me to take a screenshot in? I can see if I have it. (Can't promise I have it or the type though, but I have about 90ish UUNP BS armors downloaded.)

:D I'm so glad you'll take screenshots. Please don't be mistaken, you can load and build this preset in CBBE too! I only write "CBBEde" or "UUNPde" or "COSIOde" etc. because that's what i developed the preset in hehe. But it works for all!

Wow 90 UUNP conversions downloaded!? Nice. Let me see a few of those. :D Now i'm curious.

Also i'll have to publicize the photos on Flickr. x ) thanks for fav anyway.

Image of it in spoiler if you are curious.

Body: My old CBBE HDT College Stripper Body

Outfit: Made from 3 main mods, 4 with the cape, and 5 with the other options I have. The armlets, garter, stocking, and heels come in two other colors, the guantlets are replaceable with another, and 3 panty variants. Each part are able to be separate equips.

OUg9paq.png

Can't ever release it since I used other peoples Bodyslide files, which were converts from the originals to begin with, and I don't remember where a few came from to even start asking for permission, or creditng. :(

That's a very nice outfit though. : ) And cute character. ^^ I imagine the outfit looking even better with the Marie Rose body preset wehe. x )

Archived