(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

Hello,

I currently use CBBE Slim.

I use Soul Gem Oven, and when it expands the breasts on the CBBE slim it's like they grow outward on a shelf, rather than having a natural droop.

A slightly larger breast size range would be great.

Is this something you can help with?

Thank you :)

Hi hi! I think so! It is quite clear to me to have a goal to work towards so i appreciate that. But I just want to ask, what should i do about...

Thighs?

Butt?

Arms?

Hello,

I use Soul Gem Oven, and when it expands the breasts on the CBBE slim it's like they grow outward on a shelf, rather than having a natural droop.

Hi hi! I think so! It is quite clear to me to have a goal to work towards so i appreciate that. But I just want to ask, what should i do about...

Thighs?

Butt?

Arms?

Hi!

I'm excited that you would work on this :)

I'm thinking something fairly fit. What's the best way to give you a good idea? I can find pictures.

Arms/Thighs - somewhere between slim and muscular. 

Shoulders not overly broad, thin waist.

Butt - between a runner or weight lifter.  At low weights fairly small but very perky. Higher weights a bit amazonian like she's done a few too many squats :)

Hi, could you please make a preset like the one used in the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-24xbHAi0aU

better seen at 14:12

Thanks!

That's the char from a member of this board; did run by the name tornflesh (or some derivation of it), and is already shared around here somewhere. You might have to scroll through the "share your sexy pictures" e.g. thread for some time, but he is a member of this board, and he did even share videos with that character. Gone silent for some months, as far as I know.

So my lovely members. <3

The time has come for me to talk about the seasons. Summer is about to end and I will have (even) less time to focus on this thread and Skyrim in general. But please rest assured that the requests that are received will be made in due time!!

2 slots, we still have two slots open and I'll read any requests that you all write. I will also not close this thread right away because I love checking back here from time to time, keeping you company and you me. So even if, in a month I won't take requests anymore there are other mods to link you to. I plan to update my Tumblr and will notify you when that's done and other big news.

Noow let's reply to you all hehe.

Thanks!

Heeiy! Unfortunately I'm not taking picture/video requests this season. All requests need to be written with text. I hope the comment that Swiftstep left will help you though. Thanks for requesting anyway. :  )

Hello,

Thighs?

Butt?

Arms?

Hi!

I'm thinking something fairly fit. What's the best way to give you a good idea? I can find pictures.

Butt - between a runner or weight lifter.  At low weights fairly small but very perky. Higher weights a bit amazonian like she's done a few too many squats :)

Thank you! This works for me. Please be aware that I may take some time in making this request due to real life being in the way. However, request is accepted! <3

Hi dekobi-san, can you making me a bodyslide preset like a athletic girl body?, and flat breast?...
Sorry for my bad english...

Thanks for requesting! Your English is fine. (^^)* I believe that the body that the member above requested sounds like something you'd like. But i will keep your suggestion in mind, for the Collective BodySlide preset... I certainly have not made an athletic body yet.

Also you could try the Dead or Alive body that's here, _Sanada_ body

is it possible to make cum on breasts appear on any of the boobs particularly around nipples or in the cleavage area?

Hi! I do wonder, no idea. (^. ?)

Don't think that's something I can help with but gl!

is it possible to make cum on breasts appear on any of the boobs particularly around nipples or in the cleavage area?

Best ask this in the sexlab support thread. Keep in mind that the cum texture is probably just an overlay, and you can open and manipulate those files to your liking. Meaning if you copy and paste / move parts of the texture files, you might easily get the results you are looking for. No matter the body meshes.

Ello hello! *(^^)

I'm working on the Kourtbard preset right now. Please look forward to it quite soon and thank you for your patience! (^^')

For the record I don't mind if you ever feel like telling me I'm slow huhu. I found out something funny about myself recently on Flickr, cause it would seem that I work better when I'm criticized or supported. So come at me! Or just wait patiently, it's okay too. XD

Cheers~~

Thanks!

JFC. That is a thing of beauty. That bounce. WOW. 

Well, I couldn't find the name of the author.. I am sure that he posted a picture of him some time ago, but I can't find it anymore in the "show yourself" subsection. Nor can I find his name - I know that it once was "Tornflesh", and he changed it. And I know that he did upload several very big videos (up to 5 GB per piece), but I can't anything anymore.

And I'm sure that he did upload his CBBE-based bodyslide preset... sorry, I can't find it.

This info is supposed to arrive Peter, too, of course.

Hello,

Thighs?

Butt?

Arms?

Hi!

Thank you! This works for me. Please be aware that I may take some time in making this request due to real life being in the way. However, request is accepted! <3

Thank you Dekobi take your time :)

The Trollirious body is all right, but not quite what I had in mind...the breasts don't feel that large and not quite as perky as I imagined. Maybe I'm just not using the right animations and body texture?

Could be that, or it could be the skeleton. I know that Fenne, a follower by Charismatic Firefly, have a custom made skeleton that give really wide hips. I love it. <3

Actually i made my own skeleton too, it widens hips and make shoulders narrow. I haven't released it but i could... Judging on the pictures you sent, you want a body with round and full breasts and very wide and thick hips and thighs. Kind of amazonian in nature? But i'm not sure from just the pictures. Please describe the body shape you want in text, from feet to shoulders and everything in between, i'd get a better idea of how to do your request. (^ ^')

Also how about the breasts in this preset? ... MudkipWarrior body :  3

That's a good description  to what I had in mind! I lean heavily towards exaggerated/idealized bodyshapes (years of reading comics :P), like the Milkdrinker's Atomic Beauty mod for Fallout 4 (I'm aware of his Touched by Dibella body, but I was aggravated by the limitations of the mesh).

But for a more detailed idea: I'm thinking of an hourglass frame, though with an emphasis on being more top-heavy. From the bottom, the legs would be toned and the thighs thick and muscular ( as an example ), while the rear is full and perky, and best described as a 'bubble butt'. Further up, the hips are lush, curving into a narrow, waspish waist before flaring out dramatically into huge, gravity defying breasts (as I said, exaggerated! Realism be damned! XP) and shoulders that aren't as wide as the hips (Without the bosom, the body could be edging towards bottom heavy, closer to 'pear-shaped', but the breasts balance it out.) Another example that springs to mind are characters by the Pit, if that helps at all.

The Mudkip\Warrior Body is definitely close to what I was thinking, though a much bigger chest, if that's possible. ^^;

Request 37, Kourtbard

custom bodyslide preset, 37 kourtbard.7z

Hi Kourtbard! Your preset is done! Please click the attachment to download. (^^) The area stretching from the waist to the buttom is like a wasp, and the butt is really really defying gravity. What kind of muscles does she even have there? The boobs go from giant to even more giant from low-high weight and the thighs do the same. I also put a high value on the Seraphim High Unified UNP slider on high-weight to get those muscular thighs. As I said to another member in PM I've gotten a habit of making my bodies thicker as a standard now, if you're not liking it you can use the "BigTorso", "ButtSmall", "AppleCheeks"(likely your favorite slider!), "SlimThighs", "Arms" and/or "ShoulderWidth" to quickly increase how wide your body is. Also on the other side you can consider the "AppleCheeks", and belly sliders. I wish that you like the preset. <3

Hello,

Thighs?

Butt?

Arms?

Hi!

Thank you Dekobi take your time :)

Thankuu (^^) Your request is next, 7osisg4d! :  3

Thanks!

Well, I couldn't find the name of the author.. I am sure that he posted a picture of him some time ago, but I can't find it anymore in the "show yourself" subsection. Nor can I find his name - I know that it once was "Tornflesh", and he changed it. And I know that he did upload several very big videos (up to 5 GB per piece), but I can't anything anymore.

And I'm sure that he did upload his CBBE-based bodyslide preset... sorry, I can't find it.

HAHA! Found him!

Check his profile page, and look for the content he created. Might even be a CBBE preset in there, somewhere.

Hi, greatly appreciate your effords!

This is my request:

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences):Athletic and well proportioned suited for a fantsy action heroin that also could be a protagonost of an 80's amazon themed movie

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?:

I would like to use this body for my PC characer using a custom race

I would like her to have toned muscles like ones fitness models have but not extemely toned like the ones that belong to bodybuilders, long and toned legs with slim waist, with round butt but not kim Kardasian style, her breasts would be big and round defying gravity,slightly curved downwards at the base (where it touches the torso) with nice cleavage,round and firm at the upper part with medium to small areola and thick long nipple tips facing upwards emphasazing on the characer's hotness and lust that the body belongs to.

Here are some pictures for referrance:

NSFW pictures

post-22987-0-99084000-1506243946_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-92609300-1506243962_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-09529800-1506243994_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-37544800-1506244023_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-67003300-1506244052_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-17948500-1506244084_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-01230200-1506244116_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-70362800-1506244146_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-61027700-1506244178_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-75858900-1506244207_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-81730500-1506244237_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-81313900-1506244269_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-79969000-1506244302_thumb.jpg (the girl on the right)

post-22987-0-43206800-1506244347_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-85261900-1506244391_thumb.jpg (the girl on the left)

post-22987-0-64336400-1506244428_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-95036000-1506244496_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-25311600-1506244565_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-43247500-1506244600_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-27284100-1506244639_thumb.jpg (the girl on the left) (this particular picture is very representative for the 100% slider of the breast shape i am looking for)

post-22987-0-82231600-1506244677_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-73919900-1506244726_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-03059700-1506244763_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-26730300-1506244793_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-92830500-1506244823_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-62059200-1506244848_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-09997000-1506244874_thumb.jpg

post-22987-0-41067600-1506244902_thumb.jpg (in this picture it's shown what i mean when i say round and firm at the upper part of the breast)

post-22987-0-93951300-1506244940_thumb.jpg

This is a picture of a nipple and areala that would best describe the overall size and lenght i am looking for

NSFW picture

post-22987-0-22613600-1506243542_thumb.jpg

3. Ambition, for fun, screenshots or for mod:
I would like to use the body for personal use

4. The desired effect of the Weight Slider:
From 0 to 100% i would like the body to keep the same attributes with the exeption of breast volume, that is, the breast shape would be the same but for 0% weight it will be significantly smaller, but not to the point of flat chested (let's say have the size of the 100% slider)

5. Do you prefer UUNP or CBBE?:
I would prefer a Clams of Skyrim body (cbbe)

6. Hashtag: #hornyanderrect #fitness #bigboobs #longnipples #roundass #amazon

I would realy like to thank you before hand for your consideration!

Thanks!

HAHA! Found him!

Check his profile page, and look for the content he created. Might even be a CBBE preset in there, somewhere.

I didn't really follow the conversation but he and I have talked a bit before on the show your character screenshot thread, nice person ^^

I would like for you to make this body in UUNP if possible please.  Thanks in advance.

I love that picture !!! I will create it as a bonus preset because my inspiration gauge is brimming over 101++% <3

But after the two other requests!.. If I can hold out! Maybe I'll do this first cause inspiring lol we'll see.

I would like for you to make this body in UUNP if possible please.  Thanks in advance.

An author of this picture does more of the similar stuff (link to the original): https://www.deviantart.com/art/2b-nier-automata-705351317

(^^*)

Hi, greatly appreciate your effords!

This is my request:

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences):Athletic and well proportioned suited for a fantsy action heroin that also could be a protagonost of an 80's amazon themed movie

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?:

I would like to use this body for my PC characer using a custom race

I would like her to have toned muscles like ones fitness models have but not extemely toned like the ones that belong to bodybuilders, long and toned legs with slim waist, with round butt but not kim Kardasian style, her breasts would be big and round defying gravity,slightly curved downwards at the base (where it touches the torso) with nice cleavage,round and firm at the upper part with medium to small areola and thick long nipple tips facing upwards emphasazing on the characer's hotness and lust that the body belongs to.

Here are some pictures for referrance:

NSFW pictures

This is a picture of a nipple and areala that would best describe the overall size and lenght i am looking for

NSFW picture

I would like to use the body for personal use

From 0 to 100% i would like the body to keep the same attributes with the exeption of breast volume, that is, the breast shape would be the same but for 0% weight it will be significantly smaller, but not to the point of flat chested (let's say have the size of the 100% slider)

I would prefer a Clams of Skyrim body (cbbe)

6. Hashtag: #hornyanderrect #fitness #bigboobs #longnipples #roundass #amazon

I would realy like to thank you before hand for your consideration!

Thanks for appreciating my efforts!

One thing, I'd need you to clearly tell me how the boobs are different from this preset: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-everybody-again1/?p=1995587

I can already guess that you want bigger nipples and bigger size of the boobs than what this preset has, but otherwise is the shape good? Please try it in-game or at least look at the preview window in BodySlide then please tell me, if you'd be so kind!

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!
Can you please tell me the mod you use for those furry-like models?
Using your preset 25 (SligarTheTiger) looks great on those models but with the default ones....lets not talk about it lol

I think I used a skin texture called Deerfu! Haha okay. : 3

Hello,

Can you please make a bodyslide preset for this body: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30770/?

Thanks if possible.

Hi! I'm happy that you request. But I don't do remakes unless the original author of a body asks me to recreate it for them. (^^)*

Hello,

Thighs?

Butt?

Arms?

Hi!

7osisg4d request (38)!

custom bodyslide preset, 38 7osisg4d.7z

Here it is! A body for use with Soulgem Oven requested by 7osisg4d! I'm afraid I have good news, in a way? XD I took your request too far. You requested that I fix the breasts on the CBBE slim body. But instead I based this on my own body and made it rather thick. I even put in a pregnancy belly for high-weight and of course the rest of the body is tweaked to accommodate that belly size. You can always try!

Important! If you like the breasts but not the rest of the body I recommend you to copy the breast and nipple slider values from this preset over to the CBBE slim body, then you save it as a new preset. Hope you like!

p.s. this may be removed with the site update that Loverslab started on the 9th of October so I'll just have to reupload then I guess. : p

Sooo~~ Is there anyone's request I've promised to do but haven't done yet? I can tell you that there is a bonus preset on the way, and a very maybe a collective preset if I get time. But it's gonna be slooow!~~ Thanks for the patience though. <3

I have a request (if you are still taking) for a Bodyslide preset if you don't mind. But I'am really bad at describing things and don't know anything about body beauty so sorry if my request sounds difficult or hard to understand.

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences):

I want a body of a novice or newly started adventurer (can be both a warrior or mage/witch but not necessary) that is either slim or petite but more like a 'cute build' (is that a thing?). I like small breast so it can be between flat or medium-small. The legs and thigh I don't know how to describe but I think slender might fit and the butt maybe small and round but cute in a way. Maybe to help you out, I like the body's of Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII, Talim from Soul Calibur and Seol Hyun from AOA. You could use them as references.

Just for my characters.

For personal use but anyone can have it.

I honestly don't know what this means but follow your gut if you think it's good.

UUNP

6. Hashtag: #idontknow #whatsahashtag #slim

Again sorry if it's difficult for you and if it didn't properly follow your instructions from the 1st post, but thank you in advance.

Archived