(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

One thing bothers me, maybe she would look better with pushup boobs instead of perky like the body has now. If you agree i can make a pushup alternative of the preset after all of the other presets. (^ ^)

Finally someone asks me. X D Not really a secret, but in blood i'm not. But in spirit i feel that i have more in common with the Japanese culture and the peeps than in the West. Like, i enjoy the pop-culture, when i find a passion i love overworking on it seven days a week, same humour and sense of detail, don't litter the street and stuff. I can talk a bit of Jpn. :  )

♦ You mean something like that?

1.1499678933.jpg

Well, if you have some free time and desire to make a new boobs. I fully agree!

♦ Now i see :lol:  I love their movies, games and some adult stuff too...

For, Katherlne

#milk, apple

Alternative version of your request,

custom bodyslide preset, 31alt - katherlne.7z

Kathelrne!! Hello. (^^) I hope you didn't wait too long for this. I made the boobs more like you wanted! And i also made this body a little thicker in all weights with the use of UUNP sliders and normal sliders. One thing that may still be a little off would be the BreastHeight slider, the boobs are not as close to the clavicles as in the pictures you sent, instead they have more gravity and sag to them. It has become somewhat of a signature style of mine to do that on all bodies because it gives off a distinct bearing to the bosom that i think brings an elegant aura to the female. But naturally they do have that round shape with perky nipples pointing up that you requested. I made it with Elizabeth in mind. <3 Maybe you'll like this body as much as i do, I wish that you enjoy the preset! xoxo

>> Gonna take a break before i begin on the next preset.

36537812755_ce7587db92_o.jpg

post-749685-0-74002400-1502616905_thumb.jpg

post-749685-0-82767500-1502616909_thumb.jpg

post-749685-0-57806200-1502616916_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the request, the shape of those breasts are round unlike any i've done before. I will keep it in mind for the next collective bodyslide preset that i make so please stay around for when i upload that!

You might want to try Paodebanana body! It's not as round but kind of close. (^^')~

Hi Dekobi! Ok i'll try this, sorry if its bad.confused.gif

1. I'm trying to go for a body of girl who has never given birth to an experienced mother. One who would be going to parties but now has to take care of kids back at home.

2,3 This is for my character who i'm trying some of the pregnancy/inflation mods floating around here.

4. The weight slider i will increase as she gets pregnant for the effect it will have on her body.

5. CBBE please

#MILF

This is Bailey Jay. She's my favoriteheart.gif Should look like her at 0 weight

This is Drip. She's the OC of an artist i love. She has the mother look im trying to get

For Luna Daro'ki

#milf, pregnancy(after effects)

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset, 35 - luna daro'ki.7z

Yay here it is!! :^^* It's got the proportions of Bailey Jay and when you use slider for high-weight the belly and groin, hips and thighs, calves and waist and naturally breasts will be significantly bigger. I got to say that this body redeemed CBBE, because it does have a slider that UUNP does not, and that is "Groin". It's good for the after birth effect! Unfortunately i did not make the body even close to the size of Drip but i made the proportions and shape inspired by Drip. I think you'll recognize some bits on high-weight after her, particularly the breasts! Thanks for the request!

Great work like always! I love it!

Hi Dekobi! Ok i'll try this, sorry if its bad.confused.gif

1. I'm trying to go for a body of girl who has never given birth to an experienced mother. One who would be going to parties but now has to take care of kids back at home.

2,3 This is for my character who i'm trying some of the pregnancy/inflation mods floating around here.

4. The weight slider i will increase as she gets pregnant for the effect it will have on her body.

5. CBBE please

#MILF

This is Bailey Jay. She's my favoriteheart.gif Should look like her at 0 weight

This is Drip. She's the OC of an artist i love. She has the mother look im trying to get

For Luna Daro'ki

#milf, pregnancy(after effects)

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset, 35 - luna daro'ki.7z

Yay here it is!! :^^* It's got the proportions of Bailey Jay and when you use slider for high-weight the belly and groin, hips and thighs, calves and waist and naturally breasts will be significantly bigger. I got to say that this body redeemed CBBE, because it does have a slider that UUNP does not, and that is "Groin". It's good for the after birth effect! Unfortunately i did not make the body even close to the size of Drip but i made the proportions and shape inspired by Drip. I think you'll recognize some bits on high-weight after her, particularly the breasts! Thanks for the request!

Great work like always! I love it!

Hi  !  *^^*   Dekobi-hime I hope you understand my English.

I have a lot of interest in the body, but I often find myself in trouble.

So I came to Dekobi-Hime lovelab while surfing the net.

I like this place.

Body base

Weight : 100 

front of the body↓

post-1152198-0-96798600-1503054626_thumb.jpg

post-1152198-0-16796500-1503054853_thumb.jpg

The back of the body↓

Hip  Like this↓

post-1152198-0-41453100-1503054815_thumb.jpg

Similarly I beg you.^^

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences):  um...Chest no droop  and  I wish I could be the same as that picture.

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?: Favorite  follower 

3. Ambition, for fun, screenshots or for mod: I want to be a massive node woman! hahaha :D

4. The desired effect of the Weight Slider:
 Is it possible for the abdomen to fold like a picture?
I hope it feels smooth and natural. 

5. Do you prefer UUNP or CBBE?:  uunp  
6. Hashtag: #bbw  #chubby]

Would someone be so inclined to attempt a recreation of this? It's supposed to be 7BO but for the life of me I cannot get the breasts to look like this. I don't think its the bikini changing anything. Whenever I try to make this, the breast are floating away from the body

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences): Something, juicy. Something, delicious

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?: Follower

3. Ambition, for fun, screenshots or for mod: fun
4. The desired effect of the Weight Slider: 100 weight. there is nothing else. see screenshot

5. Do you prefer UUNP or CBBE?: uunp
6. Hashtag: #] #juicy

Hi  !  *^^*   Dekobi-hime I hope you understand my English.

I have a lot of interest in the body, but I often find myself in trouble.

So I came to Dekobi-Hime lovelab while surfing the net.

I like this place.

Body base

Weight : 100 

front of the body↓

attachicon.gif12.jpg

attachicon.giftbcn05.jpg

The back of the body↓

Hip  Like this↓

attachicon.gifc2282fc22c850ab52d6830f4ab5d14c9--beautiful-curves-sexy-curves.jpg

Similarly I beg you.^^

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences):  um...Chest no droop  and  I wish I could be the same as that picture.

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?: Favorite  follower 

3. Ambition, for fun, screenshots or for mod: I want to be a massive node woman! hahaha :D

Is it possible for the abdomen to fold like a picture?
I hope it feels smooth and natural. 

5. Do you prefer UUNP or CBBE?:  uunp  
6. Hashtag: #bbw  #chubby]

Hello i'm so glad that you like this thread. <3 Also wohoo awesome, you have "bi" at the end of your name too. (^^)

I would love to make it but with this much info i don't see how i can contribute, cause there are good BBW bodyslide presets out there. Is there anything special you look for that i can make? I saw you have two likes so maybe you can discuss together with Croc560 and Trollirious how you want your body to look. :  3 Can i count on you two to help our junior member newbie? Hihi~~

p.s. you can discuss in the thread, might liven the thread up, or PM either is fine :  p or not at all, up to you all. X. D

Would someone be so inclined to attempt a recreation of this? It's supposed to be 7BO but for the life of me I cannot get the breasts to look like this. I don't think its the bikini changing anything. Whenever I try to make this, the breast are floating away from the body

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences): Something, juicy. Something, delicious

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?: Follower

4. The desired effect of the Weight Slider: 100 weight. there is nothing else. see screenshot

Those are delicious breasts. xoxo

This has become a popular question, aka a FAQ, so i'll write some pointers here.

FAQ, For breasts to not go outwards:

I'd advice you to play around mainly with the BreastCleavage, BreastWidth, Nipple Distance, Nipple Perkiness and Unified UNP sliders. I often use a negative value on the BreastWidth cause i think it's too wide by default.

I won't accept this request with this info but i'll link you to juicy bodyslide presets i think you'll like (^^) You're welcome to browze through what i've released too. Thanks! :  D

I recommend you try: Itsasecret123 body, Eriagle body

@TheTraveler you may want to try my "babe" bodyslide preset on the nexus

@TheTraveler

You may wanna try my "babe body" on the nexus

Hey everyone! Thanks for being in here! Just gonna post something quick. With all of the denied requests so far in mind i have a pointer or two to give you all! Why do i deny? Because my imagination is not filled. For example, if you request a slim, big, juicy or droopy body it awakens my interest and gives me a general idea, it's a good start but it's not enough. Cause i need to understand what kind of imagination you get when you think of that body. Can you describe what it is that makes the body "bouncy", or "slim" or "curvy" etc.? What is it to you? I have my idea of curvy but it may not be the same as your idea, so i want to know how it looks like from all angles in your mind, then i can make it a Skyrim reality. Here's a couple of requests that i loved working with, take it as good examples. They were filled with information, while also giving me freedom to make mistakes and improvements and it made me feel like i had a clear goal to fulfill. 1.http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-everybody-again1/?p=1940753 2.http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-everybody-again1/?p=1949042

So in summary we can divide the request process into a few steps,

1. Category of the body. - basically the hashtags

2. Shape of the body. - tell me what it actually looks like

3. Do i have a face to match the body with? - a request where you send me a character face and a vague description of the body you want may work for me! ...depends...

4. How much creative space do i have? - should i follow your description exactly? should i just make it as good as i can to fit to your area of use?

This is what the request form is for basically!

Don't forget to look through all of the over 30 released presets too please. Happy browsing and requesting uwahah. <3

Hello Dekobi-hime, how are you?

You still doing the presets? If you do, I want to ask you to make one for me :D

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences):

It's a slim female body, with small breasts and a nice hip. The person I have in mind is the AV Actress "Abe Mikako" (あべみかこ).

68d1a977gw1exiaov4b7dj20te15on1n.jpg  C5f_Lue_XUo_AAjal9.jpg  C84976i_Uw_AAP4_Hl.jpg  Cgzw8j1_Uk_AEc_Un7.jpg

There are more explicit pictures if u need, just search for her name... She's pretty famous.

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?:

It's for my character, who are using UUNP bodyslides. I'm looking foward tto do a "sexy kunoichi" playthrough. 

3. Ambition, for fun, screenshots or for mod:

I want to make a sexy kunoichi playthrough, maybe take some pictures along the way.

I don't know what this means, so I'll say "potato" hahaha. JK, you can do whatever you find cool (not only in this one, but on the whole body ofc).

5. Do you prefer UUNP or CBBE?:

I'm using UUNP

6. Hashtag: #

I don't have one xD

Thanks in advance friend, I'm tryng to make her face atm... If I manage to do something nice I can share the preset too, so anybody can play with her (tryng to give something back to the community that gave me so much).

Bye, and sorry about the poor english... Far from being my main language.

Hello Dekobi-hime, how are you?

You still doing the presets? If you do, I want to ask you to make one for me :D

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences):

It's a slim female body, with small breasts and a nice hip. The person I have in mind is the AV Actress "Abe Mikako" (あべみかこ).

68d1a977gw1exiaov4b7dj20te15on1n.jpg  C5f_Lue_XUo_AAjal9.jpg  C84976i_Uw_AAP4_Hl.jpg  Cgzw8j1_Uk_AEc_Un7.jpg

There are more explicit pictures if u need, just search for her name... She's pretty famous.

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?:

It's for my character, who are using UUNP bodyslides. I'm looking foward tto do a "sexy kunoichi" playthrough. 

3. Ambition, for fun, screenshots or for mod:

I want to make a sexy kunoichi playthrough, maybe take some pictures along the way.

I don't know what this means, so I'll say "potato" hahaha. JK, you can do whatever you find cool (not only in this one, but on the whole body ofc).

5. Do you prefer UUNP or CBBE?:

I'm using UUNP

6. Hashtag: #

I don't have one xD

Thanks in advance friend, I'm tryng to make her face atm... If I manage to do something nice I can share the preset too, so anybody can play with her (tryng to give something back to the community that gave me so much).

Bye, and sorry about the poor english... Far from being my main language.

Hi and thanks for the request! It's the first time i hear of Abe Mikako and though she's not my type she's really amazing. <3 And i love your idea of making a face preset for her so good luck with that!

Before i take on your request would you download this bodyslide preset of mine? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2074-cbbebp-bleached-peach-female-slim-body/

If you would please try it out, and tell me what i can make better for your request. Or, tell me if that preset is good enough as it is and you're pleased. Thank you huhu. :  D

Everybody, look over here! I got you some eyecandy! Thank you for your patience in waiting for the BodySlide presets in queue. (^^*

NSFW

post-749685-0-26976700-1503758794_thumb.png

Is there anyone with skills in Outfit Studio whom frequent this thread? If so please P.M. (^^)" I have requests of my own huhu... For example, want a conversion of the Brigida Dresses

>> Next up is Nekomata Zeros with the request for a busty Argonian body.

i thought i was next :(

Is there anyone with skills in Outfit Studio whom frequent this thread? If so please P.M. (^^)" I have requests of my own huhu... For example, want a conversion of the Brigida Dresses

>> Next up is Nekomata Zeros with the request for a busty Argonian body.

i thought i was next :(

I'm happy that you're eager (^^*) Since you're after this one my subconscious will have time to think about how to create your body even better. :) 

первые две фотографии cbbe vagina HDT на основе COS BODY. два файла для BodySlide COS BODY.xml и CustomPreset 19.xml. Вторые две фотографии unp vagina HDT на основе unified unp special.Один файл для BodySlide unp CustomPreset 44.xml, второй unified unp special xml. найдете на этом сайте.Дал бы текстуры для каждого тела, но они весят каждая папка больше 100mb не прикрепить.  

Translation:

The body used in the first two images is based on COS BODY. The files are attached (COS BODY.xml and CustomPreset 19.xml.)

The other two images are based on UNP vagina HDT and Unified UNP special. The file for it is CustomPreset 44.xml, the other one can be found on LoversLab.

I would love to provide also the textures, but they are bigger than 100Mb and cannot be attached here.

post-163000-0-44650900-1503971504_thumb.png

post-163000-0-83509500-1503971523_thumb.png

COS BODY.xml

CustomPreset 19.xml

post-163000-0-46478900-1503972148_thumb.png

post-163000-0-98134500-1503972176_thumb.png

CustomPreset 44.xml

I mapped out which UUNP sliders i found potentially helpful for gushing thighs.

= especially impactful

Probably better in positive values: +

MCBM Low ❤

Dream Girl High ❤

Demonfet High

Seraphim High

UNPBB High

UN7B Low

UNPK Bonus Low ❤

7B CH High

7B Oppai Low ❤

7BUNP Low

7B BCup Low

7B Bombshell Low

Probably better in negative values: -

CNHF Bonus High ❤

UNPCM Low

UNPC High ❤

UNPB Oppai v3.2 Low 

UNPB Chapi

UNP Skinny High ❤

Here's advice if you want,

I used values 1-30 on these sliders during testing. I always remind myself that not just thighs but the whole body will change when using the UUNP sliders so i try to keep values low like that and sometimes i counter with negative values on a slider that gives me what i need, hehe yes the Unified sliders are finicky but useful.

With this i wish you luck, Eriagle! Please find a good slider combination for those thighs and let us know. : 3 (also why i won't do an alt version is cause you'll do it muuuch better ^^)

Thank you for the advice, this is really helpful! I'm starting to find back again that little enthusiasm with bodyslide...

I noticed that playing with positive values of these sliders

UNPK Bonus low

UNPBB high

Dream Girl high

would get the thighs out the most, while countering them with negative values of

UNPC high

UNPCM low

UNP Skinny high

CNF Bonus high

so the breasts would keep their size as close as the original preset. 7B shapes brought a bit too massive and oddly shaped breasts, so I only used UN7B.

I'm still going to tinker a little bit more of those proportions, to my eye the upper body/ribcage looks slightly too small compared to those thighs.

Ooh widdles it seems you got the desired outcome! I'm so glad. I agree the ribcage could be bigger. You don't need unified sliders for that though, i'd use waist. Sorry for late reply, i've got sudden summer adventures wuhuahaa.~ Your girl looks better and better with each picture i love looking at her progress! :  3

Hello dear Dekobi, i really love this treat, so many shapes, so great ideas and your works... wow! i try to do some presets but... damn im sucks xD

Well... i love to play with Argonian and Khajiit females, so gorgeous and i really want and argonian with a sweet curvy body, a D-Cup tidies with a sweet heart shape ass, normally i use dark colours skins for my characters, like black or grey with a tone of red.

I want to see something like this

http://bit.ly/2tZ6SUK

http://bit.ly/2tvmHig

Weight: 0 or 100

Body Base: CBBE

If you can make this it will be awesome!! but i don't known i can do a request for beast races uwu. Thx

I am very intrigued by the Argonian idea! If you could put your thoughts to text i'll be able to do an even better job. Can i ask that of you? : D

To everyone! I'm offline for a bit more but i'll be back to finish up requests soooon. Thanks for visiting the thread, also welcome to any new visitors. (^ ^)

Yay!! i tought you can't do it,, thank you!! Well i'll try, my english is terrible and im NOT going to use google translator... so, let's begin. As i said before i love to play with beast races and when i play with an argonian girl i always try to do something special, i love the horns in argonians so i put then with the little spikes in the head, they look sexy and now i like to try the feathers too, those 3 combine looks hot. For the body, i like to use the curvy one, the slim... not much, i like some meat in my body, like a bit of chubby body but so big hips. For the breasts i like the C or D Cups, sometimes i do a B one and looks super cute but i want to try that sides, but not the E+ cow sides, thats too much xD. A long sexy tail and a sexy heart shaped or squishy round butt, love that in an argonian girl, the skin color, i like much the black one because you can combine with purple and red shinny spots in the skin and armor and looks great, the same with the eyes color, red or purple are awesome. And the head shape, is hard to describe i like a reptile one, not so long like a raptor jeje.The pics what i post looks like what i want but with a personal touch. I don't known the differences of weight of bodys and more of the other side stuffs so i can't say much of that xS.

If you need more please tell me, i 'll do my best to explain myself. And Thank you again for take my request nwn

Nekomata Zeros,

Custom bodyslide preset 36!

custom bodyslide preset, 36 nekomata zeros.7z

Hi hii Nekomata! (~^^~) Your Argonian BodySlide preset is completed! Since you included a erotic scene with two Argonians in those images i made sure to adapt the weight to be usable for two, or three different characters. Weight 0 has small boobs, smaller heart shaped butt and is well generally smaller but also chubbier and less curvy. Weight 100 has bigger features and is also curvier, but slimmer in torso and ankles with a round butt. Hopefully all of your wants can be provided by this one body made for you. <3 Thank you so much for the request!

#argonian, sturdy

Want to request your own bodyslide preset? Please read the Opening Post. <3

= especially impactful

MCBM Low ❤

Dream Girl High ❤

Demonfet High

Seraphim High

UNPBB High

UN7B Low

UNPK Bonus Low ❤

7B CH High

7B Oppai Low ❤

7BUNP Low

7B BCup Low

7B Bombshell Low

CNHF Bonus High ❤

UNPCM Low

UNPC High ❤

UNPB Oppai v3.2 Low 

UNPB Chapi

UNP Skinny High ❤

I used values 1-30 on these sliders during testing. I always remind myself that not just thighs but the whole body will change when using the UUNP sliders so i try to keep values low like that and sometimes i counter with negative values on a slider that gives me what i need, hehe yes the Unified sliders are finicky but useful.

With this i wish you luck, Eriagle! Please find a good slider combination for those thighs and let us know. : 3 (also why i won't do an alt version is cause you'll do it muuuch better ^^)

Thank you for the advice, this is really helpful! I'm starting to find back again that little enthusiasm with bodyslide...

UNPK Bonus low

UNPBB high

Dream Girl high

would get the thighs out the most, while countering them with negative values of

UNPC high

UNPCM low

UNP Skinny high

CNF Bonus high

so the breasts would keep their size as close as the original preset. 7B shapes brought a bit too massive and oddly shaped breasts, so I only used UN7B.

I'm still going to tinker a little bit more of those proportions, to my eye the upper body/ribcage looks slightly too small compared to those thighs.

Ooh widdles it seems you got the desired outcome! I'm so glad. I agree the ribcage could be bigger. You don't need unified sliders for that though, i'd use waist. Sorry for late reply, i've got sudden summer adventures wuhuahaa.~ Your girl looks better and better with each picture i love looking at her progress! :  3

Hello dear Dekobi, i really love this treat, so many shapes, so great ideas and your works... wow! i try to do some presets but... damn im sucks xD

Well... i love to play with Argonian and Khajiit females, so gorgeous and i really want and argonian with a sweet curvy body, a D-Cup tidies with a sweet heart shape ass, normally i use dark colours skins for my characters, like black or grey with a tone of red.

If you can make this it will be awesome!! but i don't known i can do a request for beast races uwu. Thx

I am very intrigued by the Argonian idea! If you could put your thoughts to text i'll be able to do an even better job. Can i ask that of you? : D

To everyone! I'm offline for a bit more but i'll be back to finish up requests soooon. Thanks for visiting the thread, also welcome to any new visitors. (^ ^)

Yay!! i tought you can't do it,, thank you!! Well i'll try, my english is terrible and im NOT going to use google translator... so, let's begin. As i said before i love to play with beast races and when i play with an argonian girl i always try to do something special, i love the horns in argonians so i put then with the little spikes in the head, they look sexy and now i like to try the feathers too, those 3 combine looks hot. For the body, i like to use the curvy one, the slim... not much, i like some meat in my body, like a bit of chubby body but so big hips. For the breasts i like the C or D Cups, sometimes i do a B one and looks super cute but i want to try that sides, but not the E+ cow sides, thats too much xD. A long sexy tail and a sexy heart shaped or squishy round butt, love that in an argonian girl, the skin color, i like much the black one because you can combine with purple and red shinny spots in the skin and armor and looks great, the same with the eyes color, red or purple are awesome. And the head shape, is hard to describe i like a reptile one, not so long like a raptor jeje.The pics what i post looks like what i want but with a personal touch. I don't known the differences of weight of bodys and more of the other side stuffs so i can't say much of that xS.

If you need more please tell me, i 'll do my best to explain myself. And Thank you again for take my request nwn

Nekomata Zeros,

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset, 36 nekomata zeros.7z

Hi hii Nekomata! (~^^~) Your Argonian BodySlide preset is completed! Since you included a erotic scene with two Argonians in those images i made sure to adapt the weight to be usable for two, or three different characters. Weight 0 has small boobs, smaller butt and is well generally smaller but also chubbier and less curvy, and it also has a heart shaped butt. Weight 100 has bigger features and is also curvier, but slimmer in torso and ankles with a round butt. Hopefully all of your wants can be provided by this one body made for you. <3 Thank you so much for the request!

#argonian, sturdy

Thanks a lot!! Now... probably i'll sound like a noob but... how i use it? xD i read i must drag the xhtml to the folder calientetools\bodyslide\sliderpresets and use bodyslide but dont work... or at least idk how jejeje can u teach me please?

PS: Soon as i can i'll upload photos of this preset, and... praise the sun you are the best! >w<

= especially impactful

MCBM Low ❤

Dream Girl High ❤

Demonfet High

Seraphim High

UNPBB High

UN7B Low

UNPK Bonus Low ❤

7B CH High

7B Oppai Low ❤

7BUNP Low

7B BCup Low

7B Bombshell Low

CNHF Bonus High ❤

UNPCM Low

UNPC High ❤

UNPB Oppai v3.2 Low 

UNPB Chapi

UNP Skinny High ❤

UNPK Bonus low

UNPBB high

Dream Girl high

UNPC high

UNPCM low

UNP Skinny high

CNF Bonus high

Nekomata Zeros,

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset, 36 nekomata zeros.7z

Hi hii Nekomata! (~^^~) Your Argonian BodySlide preset is completed! Since you included a erotic scene with two Argonians in those images i made sure to adapt the weight to be usable for two, or three different characters. Weight 0 has small boobs, smaller butt and is well generally smaller but also chubbier and less curvy, and it also has a heart shaped butt. Weight 100 has bigger features and is also curvier, but slimmer in torso and ankles with a round butt. Hopefully all of your wants can be provided by this one body made for you. <3 Thank you so much for the request!

#argonian, sturdy

Thanks a lot!! Now... probably i'll sound like a noob but... how i use it? xD i read i must drag the xhtml to the folder calientetools\bodyslide\sliderpresets and use bodyslide but dont work... or at least idk how jejeje can u teach me please?

PS: Soon as i can i'll upload photos of this preset, and... praise the sun you are the best! >w<

Oouh i love screenies (^^=)

I have already archived it for that folder, so you need only install with Mod Organizer (or any mod manager) and you can then open it up in BodySlide and build the meshes, which will make it show up in the game! Do you know how to do that? I could try to find a good guide on it... About time i did for everyone to be honest.

How about this guide? XD Please go to 4:30 in the video for how to build. Also were you able to choose the "cpb - nekomata zeros" preset in the presets drop down tab?

Hi, I want a sort of "babe" body.

A sort of slim body with good bust and a firm/cute ass. 

I attempted the body and got this far.. im not very good at bodyslide tho! 

MY-PRESET

I cannot seem to get the breasts closer together without it looking weird. The boobs seem to be running away from her, trying to fly free from the body. 

I like the way the breasts look in this example

Something like a more petite mix of  7B-bombshell//unpb//7B-Oppai is what I want.

Many thanks for time and effort if you make this for me!

Here's some pics to aid the process...

Ass:

Boobs:

General Shape: 

W Nise Wond,

Custom BodySlide preset 33!

custom bodyslide preset, 33 - w nise wond.7z

post-749685-0-49475400-1504121096_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-94783100-1504121123_thumb.jpg

Hey W Nise Wond your custom bodyslide preset is here! This body is the first to have such a tight cleavage and it was a joy making it. There's a bunch of pushup! I actually stumbled across your "Scrumptious Curvature" preset and based the high-weight off of that while low-weight is based on the Babe body. The butt is given a very natural look but i'm not sure i got the petite feeling correct on low-weight, but the arms are still slim in proportion to the body. I created this body using many UUNP sliders and do recommend UUNP for the intended effect. I'm curious of what you'll do with the preset and wish you luck!!

#cleavage, pushup, petite

Want to request a Custom BodySlide preset? Please read the opening post. <3

Hello,

I currently use CBBE Slim.

I use Soul Gem Oven, and when it expands the breasts on the CBBE slim it's like they grow outward on a shelf, rather than having a natural droop.

A slightly larger breast size range would be great.

Is this something you can help with?

Thank you :)

Archived