On 7/22/2021 at 11:08 PM, bruh3 said:

i installed lutana nvse but for some reason it still says its not installed when i start the game. (i made sure its installed)

i bet its some simple thing i forgot to do but please excuse my laziness

JIP NVSE should make it work (since it integrated all Lunata functions). I am using SleepingNecro too, and I don't have Lunata in my mod install.

3 hours ago, dongding said:

JIP NVSE should make it work (since it integrated all Lunata functions). I am using SleepingNecro too, and I don't have Lunata in my mod install.

I tried doing that but to no avail... could it be something to do with the loading order of my mods? 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

А мод точно рабочий!!!А то у меня ничего не работает с этого мода!!Ставлю горячую клавишу и ничего не происходить, так и со спящими нпс да и меня ни кто не видит!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This doesn't work for me. I just keep getting errors in the console.

[EDIT] My mistake. It was another mod that was posting errors in the console. But this mod absolutely isn't working. Pressing the hotkey while looking at a dead body does nothing. I have no idea what's going on.

Edited by i0Bjhansen0
  • 3 months later...
On 8/3/2022 at 6:59 PM, i0Bjhansen0 said:

This doesn't work for me. I just keep getting errors in the console.

[EDIT] My mistake. It was another mod that was posting errors in the console. But this mod absolutely isn't working. Pressing the hotkey while looking at a dead body does nothing. I have no idea what's going on.

try crouching? that worked for me but idk if that's what's needed. Also, is dismemberment messed up for you? whenever I dismember someone their limbs aren't all bloody they're just gone.