Trouble making a follower.

Following this video.

as well as a large amount of help from Blazingsai i tried to make a follower. However i can't get her face to look right nor will she actually act as a follower for some reason.

At this point she is 98.9% done with only 4 flaws.

-Freckles won't show up

-Scar won't show up

-Face skin worked for a moment then changed to a different color

-Won't give me the option to be a follower.

post-674057-0-81517700-1465024297_thumb.png

post-674057-0-67750100-1465024354_thumb.png

I can't help you with the face build (you use Racemenu, I use ECE for follower build) but I can help you with the CK Actor parameter build to make her follow you.

First, make sure to choose a voice type that allows her to have the follower dialogue: please use this excellent post as reference (the video isn't clear on this). Also in this tab set her disposition level to 85.

Then assign the right factions: PotencialFollowerFaction (value 0), Current Follower Faction (value -1) are important, the rest depends on the voice type chosen before. You can add some local factions (city factions) if you realize she starts combat with people on the cell you meet her in game.

Finally create a Relationship with her and the player as shown in the video but choose Ally instead.

Also the video makes a bad choices for follower combat: set to aggressive (or she won't be much help in combat).

Good luck! :)

I can't help you with the face build (you use Racemenu, I use ECE for follower build) but I can help you with the CK Actor parameter build to make her follow you.

First, make sure to choose a voice type that allows her to have the follower dialogue: please use this excellent post as reference (the video isn't clear on this). Also in this tab set her disposition level to 85.

Then assign the right factions: PotencialFollowerFaction (value 0), Current Follower Faction (value -1) are important, the rest depends on the voice type chosen before. You can add some local factions (city factions) if you realize she starts combat with people on the cell you meet her in game.

Finally create a Relationship with her and the player as shown in the video but choose Ally instead.

Also the video makes a bad choices for follower combat: set to aggressive (or she won't be much help in combat).

Good luck! :)

So the problem was the voice type otherwise everything else i had was correct. Thank you.

Archived