Friends of LL

I made this mod to stop long hair from clipping during sex animations.

Please help for the lolz. 

:D

KS Hairdos - Renewal Breast Weight Painted Hair

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75915/?

I weight painted Breast Weight Paints on the Hair so the hair will bounce with the breasts during sex animations.

rather than clip through.

It started as just one hair but after about 20 levels I started making more.

So KS Hair, is a set of very long hairs....Ok like its a set of about 400 long hairs and they are really nice but the issue was that they clipped during sex animations and well all animations...So I weight painted them.

The files actually gone over really well even though its a modification to a mod by Kalillies, Steathic Khaos, and Shocky.

The file is about 400 Megs packed WinRar

So idk plus the permissions say specifically Nexus only.

The picture below is the File of the Month Club and the other explains that the hair moves during animations.

post-79263-0-00038700-1464821378_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-08684000-1464823808_thumb.jpg

And, why don't publish it also here?

Whats the File Size limits here and mostly I try my very best to be real careful about stuff that I've modified like this due to permissions.

But I hear you its getting almost time I did another LL exclusive.

I will never get why on Nexus you have to download twice a mod to be able to endorse it...

Wow thanks CPU and your right now that Im really back to modding for the summer its getting time that I updated my Devious Mods what with Devious Devices Integration having just gotten its Beta Update...

I've started checking in again with the Team to get an idea of whats going on.

I will never get why on Nexus you have to download twice a mod to be able to endorse it...

You don't.

You do have to wait fifteen minutes after your session registers a download to endorse it.

You don't.

You do have to wait fifteen minutes after your session registers a download to endorse it.

Nice to know. Thanks!

But to endorse a mod that probably I will never use, 15 minutes of the remaining time of my life are just a little bit too much  :D

Take care!

Great job,

---->Entering puss in boots mode

gato-con-botas.jpg

I would love to see other hair mod fixed the same way

---->Leaving puss in boots mode

--> Entering satanic smile mode

Yeah. Why not? Remember modders will do whatever they will.

And I like the pussy. (With boots and without.)

gary-oldman-as-dracula-in-dracula-1992.j

--> Exiting satanic smile mode

Great job,

---->Entering puss in boots mode

gato-con-botas.jpg

I would love to see other hair mod fixed the same way

---->Leaving puss in boots mode

I'll be seeing about packaging an Apachii Hair Version Tomorrow, she already gave permissions and its just needing packing and a File Page....

Hmm I wonder...What would happen if I got all the hair files and put them up at the same time???

Nah.

Archived