Fresh to adult mods

maxxion

So, I'm looking at ways to spice up my Skyrim (and I am admittedly a MASSIVE pervert, what can I say.)

I've been browsing through this site, but I can't really fathom where to begin with the mods.

What I'd be after is something a bit immersive, more than just the barebones sex animations, something that'd be immersive and entertaining, preferably with a spouse.

Any thoughts on some mods? I know that's semi-vague, I apologize.

Fly you fool, before this satanic site also takes your soul! :P
Nah, always nice to see new people here, so let's go:

Immersive, entertaining and preferably with spouces?
- Spouces Enhanced - name says it all
- Amorous Adventures - little quests to earn the love of your chosen girl, fully voiced with original voices
- SL Romance - similar to above, a romance mod, lots of love and stuff
- Sisterhood Of Dibella - the arcane side of praising was overwhelming, it's your task to bring all aspects of Dibella into balance
- SL Solutions - sleep your way out of several predicaments. Literally.

Perverted as in shut your mouth or I'll plug it?

Look for Devious Devices, Cursed Loot and Captured Dreams.

- Amorous Adventures - little quests to earn the love of your chosen girl, fully voiced with original voices

- Sisterhood Of Dibella - the arcane side of praising was overwhelming, it's your task to bring all aspects of Dibella into balance

So I set up SexLab, all it's requirements, got that working fine.

Amorous Adventures works...except no animations.

Also downloaded Spouses Enhanced, I haven't tried that one yet, but I have a feeling I might have the same issue.

EDIT: Upon review, I have a feeling it's because my character is a Khajiit. Oops....

Also downloaded Spouses Enhanced, I haven't tried that one yet, but I have a feeling I might have the same issue.

EDIT: Upon review, I have a feeling it's because my character is a Khajiit. Oops....

Hold on hold on

you need this stuff first

FNIS

Sexlab <---the actual one

SL animation loader <----for animations that dont come with sexlab

Anything that says sexlab compatible needs sexlab and FNIS for the animations to work

Khajiit have nothing to do with it

Hold on hold on

FNIS

Anything that says sexlab compatible needs sexlab and FNIS for the animations to work

SexLab and it's requirements (which includes FNIS) is the first thing I listed in that post. No animations for any mods whatsoever. I'll look into the animation loader.

Hold on hold on

FNIS

SexLab and it's requirements (which includes FNIS) is the first thing I listed in that post. No animations for any mods whatsoever. I'll look into the animation loader.

oh im derping, and what do you mean " no animation" are you saying when love making starts there are no animations? did you actually start up sexlab in the MCM?

Hold on hold on

FNIS

oh im derping, and what do you mean " no animation" are you saying when love making starts there are no animations? do you actually start up sexlab in the MCM?

EDIT: I didn't realize I had to click Install/Update, not sure why that didn't occur to me. Thank you.

Hold on hold on

FNIS

oh im derping, and what do you mean " no animation" are you saying when love making starts there are no animations? do you actually start up sexlab in the MCM?

There's no option to 'start it up'. I tested it on Camilla since her Amorous Adventure quest is easy, when it comes to asking for a sexual favor she stares at me for a second before going back to whatever she was doing.

oh, do you have SKYUI? im pretty sure you need that, i didnt think you where actually starting from a vanilla(fresh) skyrim

You need it to access the MCM menu and configure the mod

Yeah, after the first installation you manually have to activate SL Framework before it does anything.

Within the Framework MCM click on "Install/Update Framework" (sth like that), close all menues and wait until sth like "SL Framework Ready" pops up in the top left corner.

AmourousAdventure, is a must have, it is voiced and mix base game content with custom content.

LoversComfort, if you like to play thief: intruding in a house while married NPC have some fun.

ScentOfSex: Does lot of thing, but you have to custmize it in game.

Archived