How I can repeat animations or stages?

Look under your MCM for sexlab all the info you need to do this is found there. First you want to turn off auto advance otherwise it'll advance each stage on it's own turning it off will allow you to manually move them forward and backwards as well as change animations. There is also one to turn on TFC mode so that move around freely.

Look under your MCM for sexlab all the info you need to do this is found there. First you want to turn off auto advance otherwise it'll advance each stage on it's own turning it off will allow you to manually move them forward and backwards as well as change animations. There is also one to turn on TFC mode so that move around freely.

I know about that option but it only works when I'm in animation
For example I have installed the SexLab Z, and matched 2 NPCs I want make the animation of them infinite or stages are always repeat

Sorry if my english is bad :s

Archived