Alright so I need some assistance here because I use BOSS and my Load Order seems like a Mess @.@ but the main thing is that I am new to the Lovers Mods and I noticed that Textures will stretch typically Penis's (Breast's and other textures don't stretch anymore) and I never noticed it until now because when I tested mods to make sure that they worked I just used the Lovers Creature and then that was it. (Some Negligence on my part I know) But with me just recently noticing this issue I checked everything and I am just stumped I googled and read some possible solutions but they still don't work for me. I have re installed all my Lovers mods and any body meshes required. So if someone could help me out here and give any possible solutions I would really appreciate it. 

:P don't know how to put a spoiler so here's my Load Order (Used BOSS)

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
CM Partners.esm
x117race.esm
Chanpon.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Diverse Voices.esp
OblivionReloaded.esp
OblivionReloadedArenaCombat.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
AK-47GR2.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
ISEmpireSwords.esp
Hentai_LovelySuits.esp
DM-Butterfly Widow.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
HentaiLovelyHouse.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
Kvatch Rebuilt - No More Burned Ground.esp
SRJspiderDaedra.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversClubCatsSx.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversMB2.esp

You don't have everything installed properly. LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp.

Where are they? Read install instructions

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/           <---- Load Order help

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/   <---- Awesome "How to do it right" by fejeena

Stretching isn't a texture issue it's a skeleton issue. Reinstall Lovers with PK as it comes with it's own compatible skeleton and make sure you don't overwrite it again or stretching will occur again. Also make sure you are using a body replacer that is compatible with the LPK skeleton.

Archived