[Concept] A different take on combat sex

Tj412

Good points on all, I agree actually. Though raider infighting would be pretty funny :P But I especially like it for 2). 

I still think (most) creatures should be exempt (not so much animals, if we're making that distinction). If a scene is happening between a victim and say a bloatfly, the raiders would probably just watch, then kill it and have their turns.

Problem in such a situation is how "Alternate death" is triggered - perhaps only once all potential aggressors have been exhausted after defeat.

For AP/Not AP, I do agree with you again, but writing up whole different system just for the sake of handling this might be inefficient. I guess that's up to whoever makes it, if it ever happens.

Also I had another "idea" that ties in with this: Destructible clothing. In short, take too much damage without repairing your armor/clothing and it is unequipped, and can't be re-equipped until repaired at a workbench. Repairing would just require some basic materials, pretty much just steel, cloth or leather depending on what it is, and it'd be fully repaired every time. To balance it out, destroyed armor would have its weight reduced to 10% until repaired, meaning you can replace it in a pinch with whatever you manage to find without much penalty beyond the difference in stats. Armor would always retain its normal stats until destroyed because having it like NV's durability system would again, be more work.

As for how durable on average armor is, that could be configurable as a factor of your endurance. I think somewhere around enough damage to kill the PC twice over would be about right for a chest piece, while arm/leg/head pieces would be 20% of that. On survival mode that means like 8 shots, and considering how generally easy it is to avoid being hit I think it'd be reasonable. I'd like it regardless of what we're discussing here, but it'd probably add to this more than the base gameplay.

As for the raider and bloatfly, I could see the raider watching or using a distracted bloatfly to easily kill it. I mean why fight fair you know.

Yeah I have no idea how AD is triggered at all, so just tossing out idea's. I have no clue how easy or hard they might be to code.

As for destructible clothing I agree and like it, especially if a struggle system like what I listed a few posts ago could be used. Then as each item of armor/clothes is removed it gains a description damaged. So it can't be worn until fixed at a armor bench. Since I don't see rapist as being gentle about it and using knives and the like to cut straps etc from the armor, making it unwearable until fixed. So I could just see it moving straight to being unusable. A system like NV taking damage would be nice, just saying not sure it would be needed. I do agree about lowering the weight but I would say only 50%, since this is about punishing the PC for losing a fight with out killing them.

Also I will expand on why I don't like the AP bar idea.

The AP bar is kinda set and not modified by str or gender or melee skill and those are three things I think should have a big impact. Someone with a high strength should win in a grapple more than a low strength. Someone skilled in melee/hand to hand combat is going to win a grapple more than someone who is not and men will win in a grapple over women more often because of the size difference. AP doesn't take any of that into account, so making your own struggle bar would let you take that stuff into account.

I think that makes sense. There is also a mod on nexus for non-lethal/lethal combat which modifies blunt weapons so that they knock down and disarm npcs or the player on a good hit to the head or chest. That mechanic might provide a nice transition. It is quite disorienting for the player. Doesn't go anywhere at present when the player is hit, and the melee weapons are nerfed so as to be unusable for anything besides knocking people down.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11211/?

Oh wow nice find, it even has non-lethal grenades like I was talking about.

Nice addon, to help make this easier to use. Especially if you could see how they did blunt weapons and then let fists to the head have a similar chance.

Concept somewhat similar to Jorbug's for Oblivion. Was very sad it was never remade for Skyrim - will hold my breath and hope someone does something similar for Fallout 4. Creatures would glow bright and rush you when doing a knockdown attack. If you blocked them they would get sent flying back, if you didn't you would get sent flying back. If they get to you before you stand back up you got raped. Very simple concept that perfectly added sex to the game, IMO. I know it was based off an arousal system but I would have preferred if it was just automatic for like every other enemy, that or every enemy had a small chance of initiating the rush each time they go to attack. The less settings I would have to adjust the better.

Good points on all, I agree actually. Though raider infighting would be pretty funny :P But I especially like it for 2). 

I still think (most) creatures should be exempt (not so much animals, if we're making that distinction). If a scene is happening between a victim and say a bloatfly, the raiders would probably just watch, then kill it and have their turns.

Problem in such a situation is how "Alternate death" is triggered - perhaps only once all potential aggressors have been exhausted after defeat.

For AP/Not AP, I do agree with you again, but writing up whole different system just for the sake of handling this might be inefficient. I guess that's up to whoever makes it, if it ever happens.

Also I had another "idea" that ties in with this: Destructible clothing. In short, take too much damage without repairing your armor/clothing and it is unequipped, and can't be re-equipped until repaired at a workbench. Repairing would just require some basic materials, pretty much just steel, cloth or leather depending on what it is, and it'd be fully repaired every time. To balance it out, destroyed armor would have its weight reduced to 10% until repaired, meaning you can replace it in a pinch with whatever you manage to find without much penalty beyond the difference in stats. Armor would always retain its normal stats until destroyed because having it like NV's durability system would again, be more work.

As for how durable on average armor is, that could be configurable as a factor of your endurance. I think somewhere around enough damage to kill the PC twice over would be about right for a chest piece, while arm/leg/head pieces would be 20% of that. On survival mode that means like 8 shots, and considering how generally easy it is to avoid being hit I think it'd be reasonable. I'd like it regardless of what we're discussing here, but it'd probably add to this more than the base gameplay.

Think it for a day and I found that we get into the wrong way

The mod of this thread should better not be treated or discussed as a "sex scene", but some sort of "killing move with sex action", OK it may not acturally kill someone (but do some damage will be better)

For example did anyone notice that the assaultron has a killing move that it push you down, ride on you and do something. A sex-based killing move could be based on this flow. it won't cost a lot of time, and won't be very wired even if the perpetrator get hitted during the scene

The mod of this thread should better not be treated or discussed as a "sex scene", but some sort of "killing move with sex action", OK it may not acturally kill someone (but do some damage will be better)

For example did anyone notice that the assaultron has a killing move that it push you down, ride on you and do something. A sex-based killing move could be based on this flow. it won't cost a lot of time, and won't be very wired even if the perpetrator get hitted during the scene

That's.. not what I'm talking about, again. Not entirely anyway, what you describe would be part of it but not the whole by any means.

That's.. not what I'm talking about, again. Not entirely anyway, what you describe would be part of it but not the whole by any means.

Yes, it's only part of your mod. But no, it's the most important part of your mod that is different from others like defeat of SD+

The main point of this mod, if I'm not wrong, is "sex during combat", not "sex after combat".

Or did I misunderstand your thoughts?

What about a choke out/knock out system instead of being tied up.  You are attacked by an enemy that gets close enough and falls on the positive side of a percentage chance to try to capture you.  You struggle with the aggressor while the screen fades to black and sound fades out.  During the struggle you have a chance to drop your currently equipped weapon.  If you are able to defeat the aggressor they receive damage as a percentage of health, are knocked back, and the screen fades back in.  If you are not able to resist and the screen goes completely black you lose control of your character.  You would lose some random possessions at the moment of blackout (as if you were quickly stripped of items that would be used during the battle).  This could include weapons and chems. You would then have a small chance to wake up before the fighting is finished and you could continue play as normal.  If you fail the chance to wake up before the fight is over the event would trigger further actions.  In the event that multiple factions are present a 'kill' command could be used on random npcs within the area until one faction remains.  You could then be stripped of more/all items, moved to a location for captivity, saved by a friendly faction, left for dead, or moved to a different location and left for dead.  Then the screen would fade back in for post combat events to take place.

As for the armor.  I would love to see an "equip" mod that gives you equip slots rather than just being able to use any weapon and armor.  For example the armor would have to be "fitted" before you left on an adventure.  All other armor would be treated as an item that could not be equipped until fitted at a workbench.  This would sync well with a durability mod IMO as the armor could wear out and then be given a small chance to break.  Taking care of your equipment would then be vital to survival.  Not doing so or being able to would sometimes leave you in an undesirable situation somewhere in the wasteland.  And with weapons, you could have three weapons designated primary, secondary, tertiary.  All other weapons would be given a penalty to use in the way of damage output or accuracy until tagged with one of those three at a workbench.  Similar to the Far Cry 2 system where a weapon you pick up isn't as good as the one you take with you.  This would add an element of 'kitting' yourself out before leaving a safe location.  I may look into making something like this in the future when I purchase the game as I'm still waiting for mods to fix the broken bits first. :P

What about a choke out/knock out system instead of being tied up.  You are attacked by an enemy that gets close enough and falls on the positive side of a percentage chance to try to capture you.  You struggle with the aggressor while the screen fades to black and sound fades out.  During the struggle you have a chance to drop your currently equipped weapon.  If you are able to defeat the aggressor they receive damage as a percentage of health, are knocked back, and the screen fades back in.  If you are not able to resist and the screen goes completely black you lose control of your character.  You would lose some random possessions at the moment of blackout (as if you were quickly stripped of items that would be used during the battle).  This could include weapons and chems. You would then have a small chance to wake up before the fighting is finished and you could continue play as normal.  If you fail the chance to wake up before the fight is over the event would trigger further actions.  In the event that multiple factions are present a 'kill' command could be used on random npcs within the area until one faction remains.  You could then be stripped of more/all items, moved to a location for captivity, saved by a friendly faction, left for dead, or moved to a different location and left for dead.  Then the screen would fade back in for post combat events to take place.

As for the armor.  I would love to see an "equip" mod that gives you equip slots rather than just being able to use any weapon and armor.  For example the armor would have to be "fitted" before you left on an adventure.  All other armor would be treated as an item that could not be equipped until fitted at a workbench.  This would sync well with a durability mod IMO as the armor could wear out and then be given a small chance to break.  Taking care of your equipment would then be vital to survival.  Not doing so or being able to would sometimes leave you in an undesirable situation somewhere in the wasteland.  And with weapons, you could have three weapons designated primary, secondary, tertiary.  All other weapons would be given a penalty to use in the way of damage output or accuracy until tagged with one of those three at a workbench.  Similar to the Far Cry 2 system where a weapon you pick up isn't as good as the one you take with you.  This would add an element of 'kitting' yourself out before leaving a safe location.  I may look into making something like this in the future when I purchase the game as I'm still waiting for mods to fix the broken bits first. :P

I really like some of these ideas, especially the armor bit. It never made sense to me that you can slap on an entirely different set of clothing in the blink of an eye, which must be real confusing for anyone watching let alone trying to kill you, but then I don't agree with being completely restricted to what you're wearing until you're safe. Undress/redress animations would be nice for this but they'd have to be made relatively short and unobtrusive, with varying length for armor slot and type (light/med/heavy), eg a single leather piece on your arm would take like a second or two to remove and probably 5 to replace, but 3-piece leg armor (Thigh, knee and shin) would take a long while.

In certain situations, particularly out of combat,  near a bench or within an owned settlement it should be instantaneous. 

As for weapons, IDK about that. Right now I usually carry 5 weapons - Melee, pistol, automatic, shotgun, and a sniper/semiauto rifle or heavy weapon. Sometimes the situation necessitates or would better suit using a weapon you find (eg Running out of ammo). Weapon durability and malfunctions would be cool to have back for this reason though, but we're getting into a completely different topic.

As for choking out, I think that'd be great as another possibility alongside a normal grapple - drugging could serve the same purpose too. I don't think who wins the fight should be random though, it could be left to play out or calculated as a function of numbers, levels, weapons and armor. I also don't agree with blacking out the screen, that's always annoying.

Archived