FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

Mary Holden will no longer be a companion. She will have her own quest line instead. I know that the original purpose of turning her into a companion was to give an option for those who wanted a way to do the Marcus quest as male (or not be the one doing the scene), but I've had enough trouble getting her to work.

There are other followers that can take that role anyway.  Maybe add some sort of hint about getting Clover before going to GNR or something for people playing a male PC.

That does have a issue of clover having a rather high price to higher her 1000 caps. Hard to have that exception early game to have that proceed on the main quest so early and with most settlements that direction part of different quests for his his or quest overhaul.

The idea was to put a companion early on you can pick up while progressing. A better solution might be instead of marry, create some optional patches to move working new vegas companions to megaton. There is that one mod with 3 sexout companions on this sight moving marasel to megaton or silvers house could work. Vanessa companion does have tww move patch but you need 6 six whiskey, jet and medex to hire her.

1000 is actually pretty easy to get early on.  You can get 400 from Silver, 200 from Walter, 300 by robbing the shop in Megaton so that's 900 right in Megaton with no fighting.  The bigger issue for a male PC IMO is the fact that there's no deal to be made with the Raiders so you have more fighting to do.

Might be interesting if something like the Mesmotron + Slave collar system became known to the raiders and they make a deal with the PC to go find them some new girls.  Evergreen Mills probably would make the most sense as their base of operations, although from past experience that area seems somewhat unstable if there is too much going on.  MMM + Increased spawns frequently led my game to crash near there in previous play throughs.  For this mod's purposes it might make more sense for them to have a base in the Springvale School, maybe add a named raider in there to talk to or even convince Jericho to go back to his raider ways and become the boss there.

So your solution is to rob the people of megaton. OH so easy accept it has risk of getting caught and I normally do not rob places. I disagree that having 1000 early on is reasonable. Remember the thousand is just for her, if you do not want to be a slaver you will need to bribe your way in. There is also the matter you need caps to pay Morority if you can not hack his computer or do not want to hack it.

There is no reason to run that way before going to gnr, you basically having them run the wrong way for no reason other than getting a companion so you can advance on the main quest.  Moving a working companion from new vegas to capital waste should be easer than building the companion. I am going to see what it would take.

(other than making sure to get permission from the mod author

You could take a look at the 'Lucy West Companion' mod, which is allready converted to TTW

https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/lucy-west-companion-ported-ttw

Only thing you need to do to hire her, is to find her brother (if i remember correctly)

when I looked at it she would go stalker even after you talk to her even if not hired. 

I believe the stalker thing for the Lucy companion comes from the same issue I forgot to add to Mary. I believe you can use console to stop her from following you.

Another companion option could be the TTW version of Brisa, Amata's relative. I haven't tried her yet though.

Testing your last build it does seam republic of Dave quest line works correctly for males with the alternate kill of the men.

The new stuff for tranquility lane does not seam to work. the threat to blow up the sim gets you out but dad does not advance the quest to the next stage. The options for sex are also not working scene does not start. Grown up Betty for me was a exclamation mark.The body was there but head was bald.

Tranquility lane quests were never finished or tested. I don't recall setting Betty to grow up as much as change npcs (since she is *spoilers* someone else entirely and in a simulation), and even then I don't remember scripting anything from there.

That is odd, had a option to say fuck you Braum and it  turned the PC into an adult, then option to make him grown up betty adult so the dog can take him but no sex starts. Odd I do not think any other mod changing the dc waste will run a check if it is there when I disable your mod.

**edit*When I disabled TTWQO additions and patch.esm -the option disappeared. So it does appear to be coming from your mod.

I know that I put in a section where Braun basically changes his avatars to screw with you. There shouldn't be anything, however, that lets you screw Braun.

well it does not look like you are screwing him. It looks like you are over riding him and having your dad/dog do something but it does not load. All I know is what ever it is coming from your mod.

It looks like when it starts he changes you to adult to have the dog do you but has an option to seize control.

As I said the line that triggers it disappears if I uncheck your esp.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What part is broken? Did you use the companion replacer option or progress through it as normal?

It does not start sex with mutants atleast not for player. I got to part where marcus tells to fuck sarah and after that it just stop, cannot speak to marcus or anything

That's my fault, I really should remove the one on the download page. The most up-to-date one that I've posted is on page 17 I believe. I'll be trying to release another test version sometime this weekend.

Progress has been very slow though, so the only two major things that I've included and tested are:

Brisa companion integration during the tutorial/growing up section (if turned on, she'll appear with Amata and can be roped into the Tunnel Snakes scenario)(So far only for female character I think), as well as some other scenes during the tutorial.

A new quest after the Enclave captures you, where you (I don't recall if there is a gender lock on this one) and your companions (so far only female companions, haven't figured out what to do to the male ones yet) pass 1 week of time being sexually abused/seduced/bred by the Enclave. It's not a complex addition, it basically just gives you a menu choice 7 times prompting you to pick what form of interrogation the Enclave did to you. There are some bugs with this though, mainly having to do with Sydney.

A minor thing I've added:

Willow can come with you as a companion if you send her to Big Town. She can also be sent back to Big Town afterwards.

I've also added in a bunch of other stuff (something to do with Point Lookout, etc), but since they are either incomplete or untested, I'm going to turn them off. I'm also deciding on turning off quests or options that I have not had the time to test if I fixed from the previous versions.

As always, I'm taking suggestions. If what you're asking is out of my meager capability (I'm basically forced to just work with scripting because editing npc faces causes my GECK to crash), I'll let you know.

Well, I ran out of time to work on it. Real life calls again.

I'll put up the current developer version, but note that a lot of things are incomplete and bugged. I'm mainly just putting this up because I said I'd be putting something during the weekend. If you want a bug-free experience, don't download.

Also, note that in the GECK scripts and quests are a ton of notes if you want a general idea of where this is going (it's pretty random, that's for certain).

As noted before, the two main additions to this update are:
1. A Week of Hell: Upon capture by the Enclave, you (and your companions) are subjected to a week of interrogation. Use your imagination if you want to build some backstory.

The current choices are:

Forced masturbation

Forced Oral

Forced Sex

Forced Gangbang

Deathclaw Breeding (Broken, I must have done something stupid)

Seduction (Not everything has to be rape, maybe the Enclave tried to seduce you. Basically just normal sex)

2. Brisa integration:

An option for Brisa companion to be roped in to the beginning debaucheries. You must activate it in MCM.

Minor additions:

1. Willow can be returned as a companion if you sent her to Bigtown (and she can also be sent back, I think)

2. Little Lamplight will now accept unwanted human babies in exchange for cave moss.

3. When stealing the Declaration of Independence, Sydney or you can attend to the protectron's needs (I forgot his name). Unexpected results may occur afterwards (somewhat amusing).

As I said before, there are a ton of things in this which aren't finished. DO NOT USE THIS ON A SAVE FILE THAT YOU WILL WANT TO KEEP. Either make an alternate or just load it on occasions where you want to try it.

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp

Vault 101 has the incomplete "Tunnel Snakes Rule" questline, where the tunnel snakes take over the vault.

I was originally going to put in a raider/super mutant/brotherhood/Enclave conclusion to Trouble on the Homefront, but never had the time to put it together.

The plan was that you could tell any of the factions via radio terminal inside the vault, with the Enclave option having them flood the Vault with soldiers, the brotherhood sending a diplomat and guard squad, the raiders enslaving the place, and the mutants doing the normal mutant takeover. However, I thought it would be more interesting to have a longer questline, hence the Tunnel Snakes Rule option that someone suggested to me in the past.

Even though the Vault would probably get massacred if they decided to fight it out with any of the outside factions, maybe the tunnel snakes were able to setup a trade agreement with Megaton. Maybe they even have an agreement with Moriarty regarding "hired help." Who knows?

With Brisa there is some mistake in sex scene after GECK when Butch says "we are tired , you girls clean yourself" - they do nothing .

post-66371-0-37557400-1492432581_thumb.jpg

quicksave.rar

It's not uncompatibility issue with Unethical Deeds , same thing is with that mod disabled . 

Cheers   :)

Edit : Also in Germantown supermutans are aggressive to Bridget by default , attacking/killing her before you can speak with her .

After making peace between Big Town girls & supermutants , you are bombarded by messages about girls been sent to Germantown (like 2-3 changes in 1 sec)  

Very strange, Bridget in my game doesn't get attacked, I'll have to check her factions again.

As for the girls being sent to Germantown, I guess my script went completely haywire there. You can try stopping it with console "stopquest aamutantgirltransportquest" I think. I never did get to see whether this thing actually worked, now I know it does not.

As for the Brisa thing, I've heard the same bug from others. The script is supposed to randomize between three options: 1. Butch tired, so it's just his gang. 2. No one tired. 3.Butch and Gang are tired. So far I've been informed that the third option keeps failing.

*Edit: I'm in a bit of a writer's block at the current moment, so if anyone has suggestions for dialogues (for the things currently already in-game), go ahead and let me know. If it sounds alright, I'll consider adding them (probably will make it randomize between the original dialogue and the new dialogue).

*correction: it's "stopquest aamutantgirltransporter"

"I never did get to see whether this thing actually worked, now I know it does not."

It sort of work - girls are teleported to super mutant girl breaker and get fucked  , just frequency is too high .

Thing with Bridget is maybe about "evil/very evil" monsters - Red is sometimes attacked by some radroach too .

Also she does not have option to exchange items with player , is that intention ?

With Brisa i always get 3rd scenario - Butch & Gang are tired .

Cheers   :)

I realized I forgot to make Bridget friendly to mutants. Only through sheer luck has she not been killed in my tests.

I was going to make her be a "temporary companion" that would be deposited either at the Citadel (where she would be stuck in jail), the Outcast base (where she would join them), or some other fate (as in being left at a super mutant takeover, join Moriarty's prostitutes, etc.)

Ok, so at least the sex transportation thing works. I really need to learn how to use the MCM sliders for this option.

As for Brisa, I'm still not sure why the final scene doesn't work. I might just rewrite it and see if it works.

So, I have run into an issue that seems to be specific to this mod.  I just did fresh download and install of everything, and when I use the option to offer both my female character and Amata to the tunnel snakes before the goat I get a CTD.  It varied between which of the scenes it would crash, but most often on my char standing and occasionally on starting my character's scene.  I haven't had any crashes since then in any scene, and the option to offer my character works fine.  I didn't test only offering amata.

load order:

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
Fallout3.esm=1
Anchorage.esm=1
ThePitt.esm=1
BrokenSteel.esm=1
PointLookout.esm=1
Zeta.esm=1
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
TTW_SpeechChecks.esp=1
TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp=1
TTWOptions.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
SexoutAnimManagement.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1

Thanks for letting me know.

The offer yourself alone and offer Amata only are both from the original TTW Quest Overhaul, which if I remember correctly is pretty stable. I'm not sure why the offer Amata and player together though would cause CTD. Maybe it's because I'm trying to do too many scenes at once.

Still, I normally don't have CTD's at that area. I'll have to look further into this.