CTDing that really f***** pisses me off

I truly don't understand why fucking stupid Skyrim suddenly started to CTD. Didn't do any changes before it started. First, for some reason Scent stopped to work, then SL reported "?" in FNIS and Creature support. I fixed that. But the game kept crashing after changing the cell. I doubted on CF and I updated mod and removed Scent. I ran clean save too, changed load order using LOOT and manual mod's moving but no help. Usually I can detect the cause but I'm fucking tired, frustrated and not concentrated enough to figure it out what is happening. So if someone is willing to take a look at these, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Load order:

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-05-18T16-32-59.txt

Log file:

Papyrus.0.rar

I've been through so many ctd's I'm just like meh... I've noticed it can be anything from a random texture loading wrong to a script loading at the wrong time at a quest. Or a save getting too bloated from an error in a mod from earlier saves. I also found changing the load order can disrupt things, just me though..(I do have 240-249 mods running, blasted 250 cap).

I can say, if you changed ENBs lately, might check that. I've been having fits lately with random crashes, Win10 + Nvidia + ENB = Bad. 

cloudedusun - no, I haven't changed anything.. it just started by itself. I loaded the game as usual and puffff.. there it goes...

Comrade - all saves are "infected" old ones and new ones. Even the very first save in Helgen.. I fucking truly can't understand why that happened. The game just went crazy. I must deleted all saves and started the game all over.  I'm so fucking mad...

What I usually do in such cases is start uninstalling mods in groups until it stops crashing and then install them back.

Uninstall 10 mods, is it still crashing - if yes install them again and uninstall the next ten. 

If this doesn't work and if you have recently uninstalled a mod then install it again and uninstall it. 

Every single CTD I ever had excluding the ones caused by the memory limit was because of partly installed/uninstalled mods. 

I agree with "Prinyo" 

try loading the game using the "Skyrim.exe" not the SKSELauncher.exe, or the SkyrimLauncher.exe.  & if it loads fine then it's a mod conflict,  & if it still crashes, click on your "SkyrimLauncher.exe" & then click on "Data Files"  then start the long grueling process, by un-checking all your mods first, then re-check then from the bottom up,  now I find it best to un-check them in groups of 5 therefor it doesn't take forever to go through them.

I know this sucks man, this happens to me alot, there are lots of other things you can try like tesvedit. start a game from scratch, re-install, of course that would be the last option. but that's the one I usually end up going with.

Thank you all for suggestions and advices. Looking deeper into the problem I found the source of the problem. Something went wrong with CF. The mod wasn't properly loaded in one of my saves and created error was passed on all the saves thanks to SKSE.

Sorry for bad English, I don't know how to explain better. Uninstalling the mod, doing clean save and reinstalling the mod, solved the problem

just to friendly reply to Kinky - my problem didn't started because of bad installation of MNC and CF via NMM. The manager did ti's job perfectly. The problem appeared much later during the game play when loading the game and I loaded the game via SKSE shortcut, not NMM. :)

So it was a SKSE that caused an issue, not NMM.

just to friendly reply to Kinky - my problem didn't started because of bad installation of MNC and CF via NMM. The manager did ti's job perfectly. The problem appeared much later during the game play when loading the game and I loaded the game via SKSE shortcut, not NMM. :)

I wasnt expecting different kind of reply especialy since i gave you solution to your problem  (even though your next answer is selected as best answer.)

About NMM i never said its bad. Its just that almost every time i check topic with serious issues it was NMM user who wrote it. :)

I wasnt expecting different kind of reply especialy since i gave you solution to your problem  (even though your next answer is selected as best answer.)

About NMM i never said its bad. Its just that almost every time i check topic with serious issues it was NMM user who wrote it. :)

Sorry Kinky for not giving you credit for your answer. I thought that I should put "Mark as solved" to my post because It describes what I did to fix the problem.That was logical to me. But I'm thankful to you for suggestion of what to do as I did thanked all who suggested me what to do. :)

Archived