[Idea] Conditional player/npc stripping.

TheCaptn

One of the earliest mods I remember from Skyrim was the Strip When Swimming one, which I kept using in one form or another up to the present day (Skinny Dipping + Wardrobe Manager).

Anyway I miss that in Fallout 4, and it got me thinking about what the conditions are in which I'd like players and NPCs to strip naked... I have no idea how to do anything like this, but my list so far is:

• Player and Follower when swimming [Except in Power Armor or when wearing a Backpack, which I'd consider 'fording']
  • Player and Lover when sleeping in a 'clean' bed.
  • Player and Lover through dialogue.
  • Player and NPC's when in an empty Power Armor Frame (this is more of a setup for a Gyno Frame, but I like the idea)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13316/?

This is the only mod so far that I've seen undress and then redress people - NPC and the PC. 

I made some research on the topic 2 weeks ago and I guess there will be more mods doing this when there is a newer F4SE versions that supports inventory functionality.

The mod that I linked above includes only compiled scripts and no source files and i haven't tried to decomplie them to see how it works because of this remark on the mod page: "Due to undressing method, dirty & tattooed NPC will appear clean and without tattoos when showering"

Simply put - there is no "clean" way at the moment to redress the NPC because there is no way of knowing what the NPC was wearing before stripping them and there is even no way to know what outfits are in their inventory to choose one of them.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13316/?

This is the only mod so far that I've seen undress and then redress people - NPC and the PC. 

I made some research on the topic 2 weeks ago and I guess there will be more mods doing this when there is a newer F4SE versions that supports inventory functionality.

The mod that I linked above includes only compiled scripts and no source files and i haven't tried to decomplie them to see how it works because of this remark on the mod page: "Due to undressing method, dirty & tattooed NPC will appear clean and without tattoos when showering"

Simply put - there is no "clean" way at the moment to redress the NPC because there is no way of knowing what the NPC was wearing before stripping them and there is even no way to know what outfits are in their inventory to choose one of them.

I can confirm that. Lazy Bethesda included a SetOutfit() but not a GetOutfit().

Archived