Robert Female to HGEC

Myst42

I wonder if there's any smart way to do this

Just texture editing, for compatibility purposes.

RF and HGEC do not have the same UV, so I can't use certain RF textures

Messing with photoshop is messy when trying to relocate stuff

Unless there's a smarter tool I dont know about.

Any rumors?

How can editing texture help compatibility? Are you trying to use an RF texture for an HGEC race? I can hardly say it's a "conversion", It's more of a creating one again from scratch. more or less.

I don't really think this is the kind that you seek, but...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/40417-converting-roberts-uv-map-to-tgnd/

Here. I'll mark it on your map.

Gerra was working on a handy uv converter before. Then... disappeared.... *sob*

Yes I meant compatibility as in making a RF race compatible with HGEC bodies

I didnt know Gerra was MIA :(

I was just trying to figure out if there is a smart way to do it because currently I'm using selections, scaling and free transform option in photoshop but it leaves texture seams and blurred zones as every deformation increases blurryness.

But it's currently the only way I know besides making new textures

It's for the Predator race project BTW

After being successful with creating new heads I already made a Xenomoprh race using alien heads with moving mouths

Then thanks to Blockhead, it has custom alien bodies. No idea how to make it so that race doesnt use gear though.

I plan on making new animations for it too.

But I'm digressing.

Predator race was the other thing. I managed to make a working head with expressions for it too, The mouth opens. And now eyes work too

But the one thing the original race mod never had was a female play option. There are some female textures in it but they are for RF, which brings me... here...

I can continue my method, try to fix it... or try to make new textures. Can't be that hard given some tricks I know now. But tedious it will be.

Just though I should also ask... can't loose anything with it...

I didnt explain correctly.

Alien race bodies and stuff is completely finished and functional

But aliens arent humanoids

Predator race is the other part of this project and Preds are humanoids weaing gear... well.. I think I'll release this soon so that pple can actually see where I'm going...

Ah. so it is Xenos that shouldn't use any gears, and Predators can use at least some gears.

Well..... derp. That's why you're struggling to make hgec predator texture. Sorry I don't think I can help there.

I'm not certain if I'll be happy seeing a Predator girl with a chainmail bikini though :P But then I'd generally prefer a naked girl over a girl with a chainmail bikini.

• 2 years later...

Archived