Children Overhaul - Xvision Children

This is working fine for me, 'cept for one thing -- the kids don't move their mouths when they speak. I don't have any mods that directly alter children aside from this one.

May I guess that you have PCEA? If you do try moving the esp under them. this however will make all your little girls move based on your animation file. If you don't like them using your animations. you can edit the esp in CK to make all the female children have male animation or you can change the female behavior files for the child races so it has the extension .hkt

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully one day either with this mod or another we get children from other races. Honestly I don't know what Bes was thinking did they think Dark Elves, High Elves, Wood Elves, Orcs, Argonians, and Khajiit are all Sterile or something?

It really breaks immersion when you're a Dark Elf or some other non-human race and your adopting some snot nosed human brat.

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod, it really makes the childern in Skyrim a lot more belivable. I can't help but feel they had been a last minuet addition by Bethedia in Vanella, and always hoped someone would add much needed life.