monno's bikini - skyrim port.

View File

monno's bikini from skyrim ported to fallout 4.
cbbe required for female, evb for male.
supports bodyslide & an experimental test of janebod.
vanilla, armorsmith extended, and awkcr versions available.
also available on the nexus.

IN-GAME:
ae & awkcr can be crafted at the armorsmith workbench:

aec_cm_co_skimpy_dresses_recipe "outfits - skimpy dresses

vanilla can be crafted at the chemlab:

recipemonnobikini "monno bikini"

obtain using console:

help monno 0
player.equipitem
player.additem

player.placeatme

ADDITIONS:

CREDITS:
monno - granting me permission to port their bikini.
mizho - flag-based retextures.
rumbicup - clean/dirty retextures.
mergatroid skittle - spoopy retextures.
melvinius - retextures.
daftbunny - screenshots.
ousnius - sliders.
slapmesilly - advice and mesh work.
caliente & cell - cbbe, bodyslide and outfit studio.
material editor.
fo4edit.
nifskope.

I WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO FALLOUT 4.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME MESSAGES ABOUT THIS MOD. THANKS ❤️

Edited by Aubri
cleaned description.

For some of us who play survival and dont enable console, having some way of getting ahold of this item ingame, might be a good idea.

a lot of people tend to just dump it in the vendor at the drumlin diner.

Okay, I understand that! But I'm not entirely sure how to do it. Does this have to be done in CK?

Hm... not entirely sure why BodySlide isn't working but I think I messed up when saving the project.

Looking into it now.

Ok so I'm not sure why there's 'two' outfits in the conversion, an older one from months ago that I thought I removed but I probably didn't do that the correct way. I'll just make an entirely new conversion. I'll upload it in a bit.

For some of us who play survival and dont enable console, having some way of getting ahold of this item ingame, might be a good idea.

Okay, I understand that! But I'm not entirely sure how to do it. Does this have to be done in CK?

Hm... not entirely sure why BodySlide isn't working but I think I messed up when saving the project.

Looking into it now.

Ok so I'm not sure why there's 'two' outfits in the conversion, an older one from months ago that I thought I removed but I probably didn't do that the correct way. I'll just make an entirely new conversion. I'll upload it in a bit.

You can simply remove the duplicated one from the .osp file by hand in a text editor and adjust any paths there in case something was wrong.

You can simply remove the duplicated one from the .osp file by hand in a text editor and adjust any paths there in case something was wrong.

Thanks for the tip! I think I've fixed it (without having to create it all over again) but if that happens again, I'll be sure to do that.

They look really good. :)

I improved the sliders some more (mostly cleavage and 7B ones).

So the cleavage slider doesn't really move the bra anymore now, only the breasts, creating a pretty cleavage. :)

I also added a zap to the body parts underneath the bikini (nipples, and a bit inside of the panty).

You can put them into your file if you want (make sure to replace both the .osp and .osd because of the added zap).

EDIT: Removed download. See the new post.

post-85595-0-29313200-1462784735_thumb.jpg

Planning to make myself an Armorsmith Extended version with crafting recipe. Though Ballistic Weave and linings don't really fit a bathing suit, why not. I'll be doing it after I get home from the dentist tomorrow.

plz screenshots

Click the download link to get to the download page. There's a screenshot there.

That's a screenshot from Skyrim. The author said he currently can't create screenshots. There's one in my post, though.

They look really good. :)

I improved the sliders some more (mostly cleavage and 7B ones).

So the cleavage slider doesn't really move the bra anymore now, only the breasts, creating a pretty cleavage. :)

I also added a zap to the body parts underneath the bikini (nipples, and a bit inside of the panty).

You can put them into your file if you want (make sure to replace both the .osp and .osd because of the added zap).

You are so wonderful! Thank you for helping me improve these bikinis.

I'm extremely new to all of this and have been slowly teaching myself by using other mods as templates.

Clearly I have a lot to learn so thank you again for helping me.

❤❤❤

I will include them in the next update and give you full credit, thanks again!

So its a collection of Bikini's? How many? If no pictures then at least have descriptions?

Here's a screenshot of all the options.

post-516911-0-16765500-1462831780_thumb.png

Here's an updated AWKCR pack. Changes are:

• Fixed welded vertices issue on top.
  • ESP AWKCR: Fixed messed up recipes (didn't check the other one). 2 color options were crafting the wrong item and therefore missing (Cow and USA).
  • ESP AWKCR: Removed bipeds for all under armor slots and left it only requiring biped 33. It ain't covering much that it needs to restrict it.
  • ESP AWKCR: Added legendary keyword to items.
  • ESP AWKCR: Added OBTE data for dynamic naming on creation of item to better support sorting mods.

*Edit: Also uploaded updated noAWKCR esp with the legendary keyword and biped changes and crafting at the chemistry bench under category "Monno Bikini".

Also have an Armorsmith Extended version of the ESP. Same as AWKCR with the addition of supporting the armor lining (insulated, treated, etc) and addon (lighter, braced, etc) mods. Arguably cheaty and overpowered but if I'm going to walk around in a bikini for the cosmetic look instead of a full set of combat armor with military fatigues with ballistic weave then I should be able to get the same defense rating if I want it.

Not to say Cell's work isn't superb. I didn't like the small gap on the top due to the non welded vertices. So i fixed the mesh. Coincidentally it took the mesh from something like 2400 verts down to 880 or so. Since the vertex count didn't match I couldn't re-use Cell's sliders and had to redo them. So It's packed in the file too. Original bone weights looked a bit off when I tried to copy the weights from the old top to the new mesh. So I just did a proximity re-weight from the body since it's so tight fitting.

**Edit: Files removed. See next post for new files.

Ok, so I was really bored and such. So I made a male variant of the outfit.
post-516911-0-83431100-1462841891_thumb.jpg
The male body and texture are from Enhanced Vanilla Bodies Make note of credit if posting to the main download page. There's a small gap around the hand seam and sometimes neck seam which is a problem known from the EVB page.

WARNING
If using either of the next 2 file options, the esp installed is renamed from the original. This is so that if you were to install the no AWKCR version and then later decided you wanted it, you can just reinstall the mod and choose it and then reload your save and you're ready to go. This has the caveat that any existing items from a previous esp will be deleted upon game load. So, unequip any that might be equipped or you can have bad things happen if you had certain buffs from mods on.

This is 2 optional files.

Not to say Cell's work isn't superb. I didn't like the small gap on the top due to the non welded vertices. So i fixed the mesh. 

I really like the customized cleavage sliders I do for some outfits. Did you merely conform the mesh and fix up the sliders?

If so, I want to add my custom cleavage again. That was the reason I even edited it. :)

So its a collection of Bikini's? How many? If no pictures then at least have descriptions?

It's a collection of a bunch of different outfits, I only uploaded the bikinis because I'm not comfortable uploading the others just yet.

I'm working on taking screenshots for some of the others so it will be a few days before they are uploaded.

Sorry for any confusion!

Not to say Cell's work isn't superb. I didn't like the small gap on the top due to the non welded vertices. So i fixed the mesh. 

I really like the customized cleavage sliders I do for some outfits. Did you merely conform the mesh and fix up the sliders?

If so, I want to add my custom cleavage again. That was the reason I even edited it. :)

Ya basically. I tried to toss the the slider and then just minor tweak it but then when using most of my presets everything was all messed up. So I just left it default conformed again. 

Sorry about that :( But I felt fixing the detached mesh was more important for myself (and probably others). I noticed when doing the male version that the bottoms are detached too. I doubt I'm going to fix those because it was only noticeable to me when I started screwing around with obscure morphs.