Moving it to separates is doable. As is making mods to hide/display either part (safer).

Making separates requires 2 bipeds then. Either picking one to have a body included and the other to be a topical overlay "armor" akin to something like the metal or combat armors and like. Or alternatively making both overlay and requiring that both pieces be built in bodyslide to match your preset. But that opens up another issue with weights. If someone else released a mod that had, let's say bottoms, and you put on the top but when they made their mod they changed something even so slightly. Now this one would not fit properly and could clip. The only solution in that case would be to make this one less tight fitting. Not optimal. Which goes back to what I said about making the outfit modular. You can put the base body as the default piece, and then using mods apply either tops or bottoms. That's how I did it with the Blacktalon port I did.

I took SlapMeSilly's fixes and improved the slider quality once again for pretty much all breast sliders.

Also includes a clipping fix for the straps of the 7B slider and pre-built "CBBE Curvy (Outfit)" mesh using the new slider quality.

I truly think everyone should have this, especially the way the cleavage looks, so it would be awesome if it could be put into the main file again. :D

EDIT: Fixed a bit more clipping.

EDIT 2: @SlapMeSilly: The weight copy you made is causing the mesh to clip everywhere when walking, which didn't happen before.

Someone needs to fix that using Blender or 3ds max. Still, it looks better with these sliders already.

EDIT 3: I tried a Skin Wrap in 3ds max, but it didn't fix the animation clipping (I've barely worked with 3ds max before).

EDIT 4: Removed download. See the new post.

odd. I didn't see any issues on my end..I'll look at it again when I get home from work. Just to be clear it's the top clipping right? I didn't touch the bottoms.

Hmm I think I saw both clipping. Maybe it only happens in combination with certain slider values? My values aren't really big, but I played around with a few different sliders. Whatever you do, don't break my sliders again! :P

Moving it to separates is doable. As is making mods to hide/display either part (safer).

Making separates requires 2 bipeds then. Either picking one to have a body included and the other to be a topical overlay "armor" akin to something like the metal or combat armors and like. Or alternatively making both overlay and requiring that both pieces be built in bodyslide to match your preset. But that opens up another issue with weights. If someone else released a mod that had, let's say bottoms, and you put on the top but when they made their mod they changed something even so slightly. Now this one would not fit properly and could clip. The only solution in that case would be to make this one less tight fitting. Not optimal. Which goes back to what I said about making the outfit modular. You can put the base body as the default piece, and then using mods apply either tops or bottoms. That's how I did it with the Blacktalon port I did.

Read this three times.  Still can't wrap my head around it.  Feeling rather stupid right now.

Read this three times.  Still can't wrap my head around it.  Feeling rather stupid right now.

I hope I'm not committing a faux pas by linking to this in another modder's thread; it's just that the infrastructure Astor is looking for already exists via WhiteShades' underwear mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7471/?

It uses the same (or sufficiently similar) meshes, so all you have to do is copy/rename the texture you want from OP's mod, into this one's file tree. Use the equipment slots 58 and 61 variants and the corresponding zap sliders to get your separates.

Of course, you'll have to use Outfit Studio if you want to make use of ousnius' and SlapMeSilly's morphs if you go this route.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if any one is suffering from this but I never had this before Been using Frontzela mk 1 armor pieces and this bikini and before the recent update it clipped very minor only noticable when using the cross jump pack flight anims. After updating everything works except one this, there is clipping on the butt of my character, I assumed its because of the fact I have in the slider categories of BUTT I used shape 1 and 2 to 100% in slider there is no clipping but as soon as I load up my game only my characters butt clips the the bikini. So i went and looked at my preset which has no changed the slider set is exactly the same as the bikini slider and i load up game it still clips no matter what I change or tweak to correct it. I love these bikini's especially the stars and stripes and Germany bikini. Am I doing something wrong in cbbe sliders?

I dont know if any one is suffering from this but I never had this before Been using Frontzela mk 1 armor pieces and this bikini and before the recent update it clipped very minor only noticable when using the cross jump pack flight anims. After updating everything works except one this, there is clipping on the butt of my character, I assumed its because of the fact I have in the slider categories of BUTT I used shape 1 and 2 to 100% in slider there is no clipping but as soon as I load up my game only my characters butt clips the the bikini. So i went and looked at my preset which has no changed the slider set is exactly the same as the bikini slider and i load up game it still clips no matter what I change or tweak to correct it. I love these bikini's especially the stars and stripes and Germany bikini. Am I doing something wrong in cbbe sliders?

It might be helpful if you can post a screenshot so we have an idea exactly what you mean.

Also the preset you're using would be helpful to troubleshoot if it's a slider morph issue.

What you're describing doesn't really make sense. If the bikini is being worn you shouldn't be getting any clipping in the rear unless you have something else overlaying on top of it. The bikini includes it's own body mesh which is carefully weighted specifically not to clip.

It might be helpful if you can post a screenshot so we have an idea exactly what you mean.

Also the preset you're using would be helpful to troubleshoot if it's a slider morph issue.

What you're describing doesn't really make sense. If the bikini is being worn you shouldn't be getting any clipping in the rear unless you have something else overlaying on top of it. The bikini includes it's own body mesh which is carefully weighted specifically not to clip.

Ill get you the screen shot here asap. I am using the curvy cbbe.

ok here it is

Here is a screen shot of my Preset and its showing the category I was talking about.

post-548818-0-95703400-1464666822_thumb.png

post-548818-0-82768500-1464667098_thumb.png

ok here it is

Here is a screen shot of my Preset and its showing the category I was talking about.

Ah that looks like a weight triangle issue. Open the console and type "SLM 14" and edit the body to set the weight triangle in the center. From the looks of the shot it looks like you're slid up towards muscular maybe about half way instead of being in the center. For most outfits they're modeled and weighted to be used at center triangle weight. Some may be more forgiving and allow use of different scaling. If you don't want to change your triangle you'll need to edit the outfit in Outfit Studio yourself to pull the mesh further away from the back area so the clipping doesn't occur.

ok here it is

Ah that looks like a weight triangle issue. Open the console and type "SLM 14" and edit the body to set the weight triangle in the center. From the looks of the shot it looks like you're slid up towards muscular maybe about half way instead of being in the center. For most outfits they're modeled and weighted to be used at center triangle weight. Some may be more forgiving and allow use of different scaling. If you don't want to change your triangle you'll need to edit the outfit in Outfit Studio yourself to pull the mesh further away from the back area so the clipping doesn't occur.

I began to work on that but I am unclear as to how I can put it into the game.

You would load up Outfit Studio, open the project you need to "fix", in this case Aubri Monno Bikini. Do your edits. Save (or save as a new project). Then in BodySlide build the outfit again. If you used the same project (saved rather than save as a new one) you may need to refresh the view in BodySlide if you had it previously selected. Basically just select a different outfit, then select the bikini again. Then build. That should take care of it.

You would load up Outfit Studio, open the project you need to "fix", in this case Aubri Monno Bikini. Do your edits. Save (or save as a new project). Then in BodySlide build the outfit again. If you used the same project (saved rather than save as a new one) you may need to refresh the view in BodySlide if you had it previously selected. Basically just select a different outfit, then select the bikini again. Then build. That should take care of it.

It worked I am set to go and no clipping thank you :P

mentioning a bit of what i've been up to considering it's been awhile since the last update.

everything you need to know for the update of monno's bikini is on the downloads page so no need to read this unless you are interested (:

Finally updated this and I am so, SO sorry for the delay.

I know I said i'd update daily and I'm sorry I haven't been able to live up to my word, i'm crap.

I've been working on tons of different conversions at the same time and got reaaaally overwhelmed and had to take a break from all this.

Plus had dumb IRL stuff but no need to get into that. Stating because I don't want you guys to think I'm slacking when that isn't the case at all.

I'm definitely going to try and update more but I realize I can't release as many conversions per week as I want(ed) to.

It's not really possible with how much time I spend on the little details and making sure everything is 100% perfect before it's uploaded.

I've also been trying to learn the process of working in Maya & 3ds Max so I can fix the annoying gaps of space between the outfit and the body.

It might not make a huge difference with some of the more, loose outfits but for bikinis I think it makes all the difference.

SlapMeSilly's has offered me so much help but I'm still having a hard time getting it to work. But I'm going to keep trying to figure this stuff out because it's worth it to me.

If anyone else has any tips at all that they think can be helpful to me, send me a pm. I'm always willing to learn new stuff and rarely do I ever completely give up on something.

And by that I mean, sometimes I need breaks in between but I always pick the project back up.

Any assistance, whether it's advice or critique is super appreciated. I'd like to do the best job that I can when it comes to things like this.

Also requests are open so if there's anything you want me to convert or if you want armour mashups (in LOVE with those!) let me know.

As long as you are able to provide a download source, I see no problem with anything requested and I'm 100% down with skimpy stuff (I actually prefer these a lot of the time)

but telling me 'can you plz convert the skyrim bikini that's pink? ty' is not helpful at all lol.

Anyway, glad I was finally comfortable uploading this (it's also being published to nexus too!)

More apologies for it being late because I'm pretty sure a certain someone was getting impatient with my lack of updates ;_;

Thanks again to cell & SlapMeSilly for being awesome and incredibly talented and making the bikinis the best they can be.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...