litle help ( HDT Collision CB ++ Body )

lafourminoir

je tente de télécharger tis fichier, mais le fichier est corupted avec un cheval de Troie et mon ordinateur delet le fichier après le téléchargement

tout peut essayer de vérifier le fichier ou partager le cas échéant ont ou essayer le site pour voir si est mon bogue informatique? tnx

----------------------------------------deleted

-------------------------------------------------------------deleted

The problem is that 4Shared is known to hack your personal information to send messaged for promotions, not too bad itself but it should be avoided.

You log-in with Facebook: all your friends get invitations for 4Shared.

You log-in with Google+: all your friends  get invitations for 4Shared.

You log-in with twitter: the same.

You log-in with just your email: you receive tons of commercial messages from tons of vendors you have no idea who they are.

In case you click on the "Ads Download" button, then you are redirected to other 3rd parties sites that may let you download trojans, viruses, etc.

I will advice to remove the direct download link, because it may cause problems to not-skilled users.

The link to the Japanese site (Skyrimghost) where the mod is shown is safe.

Be aware that the post on the Japanese site refers to this post on LoversLab: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

And here is the file (it is just a re-posting from a shared files site, so technically it is legit.): 

The author gives no restrictions, or limitations, or re-posting.

No viruses or threats or trojans inside. (Actually it is just a NIF file for the female body.)

Original author credits: "Ghost". Original mod link: http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-286.html

Never had a problem with 4share and I just tried it and got no warning or anything from that download. Chances are you got it from a ad or something else if there are ads on the pages use adblocker to remove them as one of them could be attaching something to what you are downloading. I see no ads but I use adblocker.

I don't use facebook as owner at one time was caught selling peoples info to 3rd parties don't have google+ or a twit account I think I used my email when I made the account for 4share messages you can turn them off. 

4shared notifies you of new updates related to you. You can always turn these emails off. This is an automated e-mail message, please do not reply directly. If you have any questions contact us.

©2016 4shared. All rights reserved.

No Facebook:

...I don't use facebook...

No Google+:

...don't have google+...

No twitter: 

...or a twit account...

Tell me that you don't have also a LinkedIn account and I will be sure you are an Artifical Intellingence, @myuhinny, and not a real person  :D  :P  :lol:  ;)

Don't have a linkedin account either actually never even heard or it before I at one time had a tumbler but it seemed stupid and stopped using it and eventually it was closed. 

Aaaarrggghhhh!!!!

You do not exist! Or you are the proof of an Artificial Intelligence lurking on this site!

Or you just are an awesome person that does not give a shit of the new age fake social sites. (Admiration!)

[be aware that I am joking, and making a bland compliment to you, [member-myhuinny]]

realy tnx  for the file i apreciate  :shy:  :heart:

well i have ( chrome - firefox - opera ) on browsers

but my asus vista laptop -  litle old = 6 years , have stoped suport chrome . for me its one nice browser , but perhaps need change for more security .

i take care in all downloads , i have take 1 or 2 times shit trojans very old time . my antimalware work nice and i have tools for delect and scan quick , but sametimes in somes directs link i take trojs realy fakes .

well more one time realy tnx for the time loose for me  ;)

and forget my bad english  , xd    :D

Archived