Do I need all parts I-V to play with sex mods? (Skyrim beginner)

hi guys,

sry that I open a new topic, but I hope you can help me.

I want to play skyrim with all released sex mods. Currently I don't own this game but I want to buy it.

1. So can you please tell me wich parts I need?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. :exclamation:  Will I be able to play this game on windows 10 ? :exclamation:

I was looking by amazon and there were only Windows XP versions :(

How are you playing on PC?

Skyrim works on Windows 10.  

Install the sexlab mod, then go find which mods you want to use and install them (and their requirements) according to the install instructions.  Easiest way is to get a mod manager (nexus mod manager or some other one) and install via that way.

Its not hard, but takes time to get it all working 100%.  Other tools that are very helpful are loot and tes5edit.

download steam for free (you'll likely need it anyway) and buy the legendary edition there (30 euros, don't know what currency you have) this gives you all the expansions straight up and you wont have to worry about game requirements

just remember to read install instructions for the mods you want to make sure the game doesn't crash at startup.

there's plenty of troubleshooting guides on these forums if you have problems or else just ask we're happy to help, normally :P

Just wanted to mention: Many including me use Mod Organizer instead of NMM. It's more complicated in the beginning, but easier (i.e. faster) to find/fix problems later, and i often don't know how to help users with NMM... but not everybody uses MO, so you'll probably find somebody who can help you. 

Other things you'll want to have and have them working before even bothering with sexmods:

1. enb. Even if you don't use enbseries (enhanced graphics, but needs a lot of resources), you should install ENBoost for better performance.

2. FNIS

3. SKSE

Not necessarily in this order, but you'll need them and at least using MO, those are the most complicated parts.

Beside that, playing with "all sexmods" won't work, because not all of them are compatible to each other. Make sure you read the descriptions carefully.

Skyrim works on Windows 10.  

Install the sexlab mod, then go find which mods you want to use and install them (and their requirements) according to the install instructions.  Easiest way is to get a mod manager (nexus mod manager or some other one) and install via that way.

Its not hard, but takes time to get it all working 100%.  Other tools that are very helpful are loot and tes5edit.

Thank you very much, I will do so :)

If you're new to Skyrim modding, watch these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7DlYarj-DdhDG41roBVJfNCqvO5MmKP

Just get the legendary edition on Steam.

Thanky you, the videos are a big help !

download steam for free (you'll likely need it anyway) and buy the legendary edition there (30 euros, don't know what currency you have) this gives you all the expansions straight up and you wont have to worry about game requirements

just remember to read install instructions for the mods you want to make sure the game doesn't crash at startup.

there's plenty of troubleshooting guides on these forums if you have problems or else just ask we're happy to help, normally :P

Hahaa great :D so just the legendary edition is all I need. I bought it just now by ebay for 12,50 eur ^^ - now I will read the instructions- thank you

"all parts I-V"

All parts of what? You mean TESI to TESV?

sry, I am in sims 3 mode ^_^``` I thought I have to buy Oblivion skyrim and all the others to be able to play with sex mods. fortunately  I only need the legendary edition. By the way what is TESI or TESV?

Just wanted to mention: Many including me use Mod Organizer instead of NMM. It's more complicated in the beginning, but easier (i.e. faster) to find/fix problems later, and i often don't know how to help users with NMM... but not everybody uses MO, so you'll probably find somebody who can help you. 

Other things you'll want to have and have them working before even bothering with sexmods:

1. enb. Even if you don't use enbseries (enhanced graphics, but needs a lot of resources), you should install ENBoost for better performance.

2. FNIS

3. SKSE

Not necessarily in this order, but you'll need them and at least using MO, those are the most complicated parts.

Beside that, playing with "all sexmods" won't work, because not all of them are compatible to each other. Make sure you read the descriptions carefully.

Oh O.O good to know. Thanks a lot. I will download them. It seems to be a little more complicated than I imagined. I hope I will be successfull

"all parts I-V"

sry, I am in sims 3 mode ^_^``` I thought I have to buy Oblivion skyrim and all the others to be able to play with sex mods. fortunately  I only need the legendary edition. By the way what is TESI or TESV?

TES - The Elder Scrolls

Skyrim is TES5 as it is 5th part of that game series

Well... tes1 is... ancient ;)

"all parts I-V"

TES - The Elder Scrolls

Skyrim is TES5 as it is 5th part of that game series

Well... tes1 is... ancient ;)

:lol:  wow I just realised I am really bad with shortcuts

• 2 weeks later...

Archived