SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

Ah, I really wonder if I should play F4 DLCs now, or wait till some sex mods are out and replay the whole game including DLCs... Just thinking out loud.

Enjoy the game without mods (or a very limited amount of them.)

To the end.

Then start adding mods.

By the time you will finish, probably some sex mods will be out.

What the hell!

There are a couple of people who do animation mods for fallout 4 but they don't share how they do it? Could they possibly be Developers?

Ehm...did you read this very thread OP? There are people developing, there are people sharing the info (and even on Nexus). Anyone inerested can find the info - pretty easily,

I think perhaps Myuki was alluding to the creators of the CWSS Redux mod on Nexus!

What about them?

I think perhaps Myuki was alluding to the creators of the CWSS Redux mod on Nexus!

The showers are only using ingame animations. I was talking about the Miku dance and things like that. But it doesn't matter anymore we have tools now!

Well not sure about the showers but there is many new HKX files for characters in there archive and then there is a new mod called Kicks of Fury with new animations!

when the sextec start to be worked I´m willing to translate to PTBR also as the the sex themes that turn me on

Thanks for the translation offering.

When we will have something to translate we will let you know.

Just keep in mind that right now there is no translation system available for code. So there is pretty much nothing to translate.

I'm concerned regarding dialogue with the voiced protagonist and 4 choices only. How exactly is modding going to work with that, especially for LL mods that use dialogue?

maybe someone will make a mod that adds more dialogue lines that would be awesome i dont know why bethesda only went for four 

So, is the tool to import/export animations ready yet or do we have to wait longer?

Edit:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4684870-fallout-4-animation-modding-for-modders-and-animators/

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3717030-wiptool-hkxpack-extract-hkx-files/

Seems like the tools are there. GET OUT THERE AND CODE ME SOME SEX YA LAZY BASTARDS!

Edit Edit: Should've read the first post. But where's the fun in that I ask.

So, is the tool to import/export animations ready yet or do we have to wait longer?

We started to do some basic animations right now.

We started to do some basic animations right now.

I hope companion (Cait) sexytime scenes are first! :P

Edit: Huh, didn't notice you helped with the conversion tool. Your dedication to getting sex into FO4 is exemplary! :D

people who have little patience and are constantly pressing F5 for any updates, here is a little trick i like to use,

become oblivious of this, and come back every 2 years later to see, if it's not finished by then it's probably vaporware and you can continue to forget about it.

it works for me. 

Honestly guys need to back off the team here.

I mean, I'm checking the site pretty much daily to get some sort of progress update, and this thread is that for me.

The unfortunate thing is, i'm a loyal member to #TeamNoLifeGamer, and the AAA releases right now, are bleak at best since i could care less about No Man's Sky...

I'm paitently waiting, but i can't wait to see it come out.  Just do your thing guys, and i'll be here when it does finally release...hopefully

And hopefully Bethesda will stop wasting their time on stupid ass TES 5.5, and just get going on TES 6.  And, hopefully they learned a lesson from FO4.  No more settlements, no voiced PC, and not such a linear storyline for the PC to follow

FONV - Shot in the head, left in a grave, go find the guy who shot you...

FO3 - non-descript PC leaving the vault to go find his dad

TES 5 - about to be executed...go do something

FO4 - had too many descripters in it, to truly make it like the others...sorry Shaun, I gotta rebuild the Minutemen first...sorry Shaun, I gotta help the Brotherhood of Steel, it just left the story completely un-immersive.

Archived