SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

The missing of the MCM is one of the big problems right now. Not the only one, but has a serious impact.

Yeah without that we are all going to have depend on Terminal usage, at least they can be constructed in any workshop easily. And anyone using Sextec should probably have played far enough to make one before installing anyway.

There will be those who desire a fresh start for the lewds, so it'd be nice for it to be start of the game available after time hopefully.

The missing of the MCM is one of the big problems right now. Not the only one, but has a serious impact.

Yeah without that we are all going to have depend on Terminal usage, at least they can be constructed in any workshop easily. And anyone using Sextec should probably have played far enough to make one before installing anyway.

Do we need to rely on terminals? It seems like a holotape accessible through your pip-boy would be more convenient.

Do we need to rely on terminals? It seems like a holotape accessible through your pip-boy would be more convenient.

The problem is that you have to create the Flash file to handle it.

And you can do it custom (really bad idea) or generic (like SkyUI), but it is a whole project to get it done.

Then if it is just a holotape or a terminal does not really matter from the development point of view. They are pretty much the same.

I read earlier that the name is official, so is a team deployed? Who is or are the brave souls daring making this? If may I ask.

It is written on the very first page of this thread.

In case you have questions about animations for Fallout 4, check this.

Hey guys so can you explain why animations are so difficult to add in Fallout 4 and who is currently working on it and were there any breakthroughs ?

DexesTTP on hkx , CPU on sextec, its a animation file, WATCH

It is just amazing how we start with "Japanese Modders Breakthrough", and now we r at Sex Lab, you guys, Cmod, Ashal, and the other modders, sorry so many too list, but I thank you

OLD QUOTE 2013 , but we will get there, I have faith in our LL modders, especially 

kendo2 that went private

i am looking forward to see what you guys can do :) although i wonder is how will it be configured with out the MCM

Is Fallout 4's mod API so different it doesn't allow anything like MCM or is it just that noone's made one yet? Is it possible to invoke an on-screen menu by console commands or hotkeys?

i am looking forward to see what you guys can do :) although i wonder is how will it be configured with out the MCM

Is Fallout 4's mod API so different it doesn't allow anything like MCM or is it just that noone's made one yet? Is it possible to invoke an on-screen menu by console commands or hotkeys?

that i think would be a pain in the ass to do..going thru the console is never great

The ck just came out, what 3 weeks ago? No there isn't an MCM yet probably need the fallout skse (forget what its called) to be a little further developed before we see things like that. Need 3rd party tools first before you see heavily scripted mods the stock ck doesn't give you enough to work with.

If there is no MCM you probably still wouldn't need to use the console. It was discussed a few pages back on using the terminal.

To have an MCM like the one in Skyrim, Flash-to-Papyrus communication is needed. That will presumably be provided by F4SE as it was by SKSE in Skyrim. But, that is still in early stages of development (maybe waiting for the DLC releases to complete?).

Saw this question in an earlier part of the thread, but didn't see it answered so I'll ask it again. Any chance that sextec being able to handle or allowing other mods to handle futa/herm characters a bit more smoothly than sexlab did?

You didn't get an answer because there is not a possible answer right now.

So the official answer is: I don't know.

That's understandable. Thank you for the answer.

The obvious and biggest problem with Futa/Herm is that Bethesda's games aren't coded to handle Genders that aren't Female or Male. Transgender was possible only by tricking SexLab and mods using SexLab to see your Gender as The opposite, making you Transgender and/or Shemale, but Futa/Herm with both Male and Female parts would require a whole new mod to integrate such a gender(s) into Sexlab, or in this case SexTec.

Maybe we a lucky and someone will code a tiny but useful plugin/addon for SexTec to be able to see BOTH genders at once on the player/NPC.

It was kind of made with SexLab Cumshot, but it wasn't so well executed for Futa/Herm.

I too wish that the new framework will have the ability to select 1 of 5 genders [Male, Female, Futa/Herm, Trans(MtF) / Trans(FtM)*, None]

* Should detect base gender of N/PC and show appropriate option.

Hope my idea/wish and stating the obvious helped someone a bit on the topic of Futa/Herm (the sexiest gender ever!)

Ideally this could be done through the use of templates defining gender roles. Basically being able to manually change the gender of your character in SexTec to pre-defined roles.

Examples:

-Male  (Template defines character is Male for interactions with other males, females, and group scenes)

-Female (Template defines character is Female for interactions with other males, females, and group scenes)

-Futa/Herm (Template defines character is Female for interactions with males and Male for interactions with females, group scene could likely be left at random role or if that would cause unnecessary complication than it could be set to female... or have a separate choice for group scenes)

-For the sake of completion a fourth template defined as male for interactions with males and female for interactions with females, not sure what to call that one though. Futa for the previous one and Herm for the latter, perhaps?

Basically a system where the character's gender role was determined dynamically at the start of the scene, the same way the animation choice and such is chosen. 

Add-ons could impose an override where appropriate, such as how Sexlab Defeat allows you to assign whether the player assumes a "dominant" or "submissive" position during rape scenes with different options for MM, MF, and FF and whether the player is the aggressor or the victim, so things like positioning in rape scenes could be handled elsewhere, unless it would be just as easy (or more functional) to add more template choices for rape aggressor and victim roles. 

So for an example of a Futa player character starting a sex scene with a male individual, the call/keyword checking could potentially go like this:

Sex scene call --> Individual or group? (Individual) --> Partner male or female? (Male)  --> Template gender check? (Female)  --> (And then on into whatever keyword/scene choice mechanics that will be used to define the animations played)

Does that make sense? Is it feasible? I know it's a long way off, I'm only asking if gender role can be implemented in a dynamic fashion with user-defined templates in the framework instead of only having the hard-coded gender role the game has for the character as a gender check.

You guys had to reverse engineer these games to make animations? Holy crap that's amazing. Too bad we can't just make our own fantasy game and offer it here. I'm a good writer but  l know nothig of game creation or development. Eyes are pretty crappy too lol.

To have an MCM like the one in Skyrim, Flash-to-Papyrus communication is needed. That will presumably be provided by F4SE as it was by SKSE in Skyrim. But, that is still in early stages of development (maybe waiting for the DLC releases to complete?).

I think the majority of the big modder resources are waiting for the Bethesda updates to stop, then we'll see Fallout's version of MCM, Skeleton Extended, Fores, etc pop up. Once that happens, things like SexTec will be along shortly, we have some talented pervs ready and waiting.

If there is no MCM you probably still wouldn't need to use the console. It was discussed a few pages back on using the terminal.

Yeah, I saw that discussion. But terminals aren't always around. Anyway, the question's answered and I'm happy that, hopefully, something like MCM will be created sooner or later.

I think the majority of the big modder resources are waiting for the Bethesda updates to stop, then we'll see Fallout's version of MCM, Skeleton Extended, Fores, etc pop up. Once that happens, things like SexTec will be along shortly, we have some talented pervs ready and waiting.

I don't think Fores is necessary for FO4. I saw that there was already an animated prostitution mod on the nexus so I poked around in the creation kit and it seems you can add animations natively now. But I'm not exactly confident in my own expertise on animation stuff.

You can add single animations in the ck but not paired animations needed for SexTec more info on animations in this thread.

That is correct.

But the real problem is: how many animators are confident in creating animations without a clue about how to create the correct files?

The forma is 100% undocumented, and @JoshNZ did not share the way he did it with his animations.

Archived