SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

I feel like until anything is done, this thread is a gigantic waste of space and needs locked.

Then you'd have constant "where is Fallout 4 SexLab???" threads popping up. With this thread at least you don't have as many of those and you can simply merge them. Besides, it's nice to have a thread where people can discuss ideas, maybe there's some things the development team hasn't considered for the framework yet that might get implemented thanks to ideas posted here.

What Mickster said, but I think it would be nice to have somewhere on the first post or something the level of progress that has been made, so that people can come in and check at a glance, 'nope Sextec's not been made yet, but there's progress here, here, and here' or how much longer, etc. as in order to stop the same threads popping up this needs to actually answer the questions they want answered in an easily accessible way.

What Mickster said, but I think it would be nice to have somewhere on the first post or something the level of progress that has been made, so that people can come in and check at a glance, 'nope Sextec's not been made yet, but there's progress here, here, and here' or how much longer, etc. as in order to stop the same threads popping up this needs to actually answer the questions they want answered in an easily accessible way.

Or just a simple but very informative and neatly formated (with color to make it look just a bit more professional) F.A.Q.

example FAQ:

(Used answers i saw by reading this thread... or more like skimming it...)

Q: Is "SexTec" released?

A: No - And we aren't even sure about calling it "SexTec" in the first place.

Q: "SexTec" ETA?

A: When FO4SE and CK has advanced in both scripting and functionality.

Q: Will "SexTec" be more interactive?

A: Possibly, but nothing written in stone yet.

Also by changing the color back and forth like this, if an Answer takes up more lines to explain, the Question's color will help separate the Q and As from each other along with the extra space. And makes it seem easier to read too.

Or just a simple but very informative and neatly formated (with color to make it look just a bit more professional) F.A.Q.

example FAQ:

Nice idea. Probably I will edit the very first post with something like that.

Just keep in mind that:

A: No - But the name is official.

A: When FO4SE and CK has advanced in both scripting and functionality. And, most important, when animations will be possible.

example FAQ:

Nice idea. Probably I will edit the very first post with something like that.

Just keep in mind that:

A: No - But the name is official.

A: When FO4SE and CK has advanced in both scripting and functionality. And, most important, when animations will be possible.

Alright cool, but as i said, i was only skimming through the post so might have missed a few answers

And also, i edited my first post to explain why the colors.

I'm telling you to use those exact colors, but using colors helps separate each Q/A from other Q/As helps with keeping and over view.

Even for the ones who make the Q/A.

Alright cool, but as i said, i was only skimming through the post so might have missed a few answers

I'm telling you to use those exact colors, but using colors helps separate each Q/A from other Q/As helps with keeping and over view.

Check the very first post. (Probably the colors are swapped, but I don't think it is important.)

And, yes, they are all official answers.

Check the very first post. (Probably the colors are swapped, but I don't think it is important.)

And, yes, they are all official answers.

Yeah, i saw, Is awesome!

Looking forward even to a lite/basic version, along with all the other modders.

Didi read right that you guys consider making it modular so it makes it easier to manipulate for modders and mods?

If so, I'll look forward to see how well it works.

( Also, 80% off-topic: For the last day and a half i have called "Scent of sex" "Sex of Scent" in my mind until i just wrote this comment and realized that i goofed it up, big. hehehehe )

I'm not trying to sound rude, its just right now this thread is 100% speculation. I think that DonDidDon has a great Idea, just make that the first post, delete all of the other comments and lock the thread.

Not gonna happen.

Or a billion of new threads will spawn every day. Making impossible for me to manage them.

I'm not trying to sound rude, its just right now this thread is 100% speculation. I think that DonDidDon has a great Idea, just make that the first post, delete all of the other comments and lock the thread.

Not gonna happen.

Or a billion of new threads will spawn every day. Making impossible for me to manage them.

Are people this retarded CPU?

I mean if I see a locked, pinned thread explaining the situation I'm pretty sure I'd understand that this isn't going to happen for a long time. Which is more irritating, deleting a few threads here and there for those who can't read? Or re-hashing, answering the same question 1m+ times?

Are people this retarded CPU?

I mean if I see a locked, pinned thread explaining the situation I'm pretty sure I'd understand that this isn't going to happen for a long time. Which is more irritating, deleting a few threads here and there for those who can't read? Or re-hashing, answering the same question 1m+ times?

:D

You know that also after the creation of the thread, and pinning it, I merged about 50 new threads with the same requests? And other moderators did some merges too (this thread is maintained by me, so I do it usually.)

Remember that the mother of stupid people is always pregnant.

Cheers.

To be honest I wish JoshNZ would make a thread entitled animated prostitution [WIP], that might quell things for awhile. He posted in 1 thread but the title is obscure to non-modders, it would definitely redirect the attention from this thread if actual progress was being displayed. So far he has a pretty decent alpha on the Nexus.

Its a mod hes been working on and is popular and recongnized for the other 3 beth games. Just a thought so people are distracted for awhile from Sextec while its being worked on.

Saw this question in an earlier part of the thread, but didn't see it answered so I'll ask it again. Any chance that sextec being able to handle or allowing other mods to handle futa/herm characters a bit more smoothly than sexlab did?

Saw this question in an earlier part of the thread, but didn't see it answered so I'll ask it again. Any chance that sextec being able to handle or allowing other mods to handle futa/herm characters a bit more smoothly than sexlab did?

You didn't get an answer because there is not a possible answer right now.

So the official answer is: I don't know.

That's understandable. Thank you for the answer.

That's understandable. Thank you for the answer.

The obvious and biggest problem with Futa/Herm is that Bethesda's games aren't coded to handle Genders that aren't Female or Male. Transgender was possible only by tricking SexLab and mods using SexLab to see your Gender as The opposite, making you Transgender and/or Shemale, but Futa/Herm with both Male and Female parts would require a whole new mod to integrate such a gender(s) into Sexlab, or in this case SexTec.

Maybe we a lucky and someone will code a tiny but useful plugin/addon for SexTec to be able to see BOTH genders at once on the player/NPC.

It was kind of made with SexLab Cumshot, but it wasn't so well executed for Futa/Herm.

I too wish that the new framework will have the ability to select 1 of 5 genders [Male, Female, Futa/Herm, Trans(MtF) / Trans(FtM)*, None]

* Should detect base gender of N/PC and show appropriate option.

Hope my idea/wish and stating the obvious helped someone a bit on the topic of Futa/Herm (the sexiest gender ever!)

Uhm.. a little question about SexTec, I did a brief search but I couldn't spot any useful information about, so I hope to not repeat a previous question.

Anyway I understand that is a bit too soon to ask specifics, but, just to know:

One of the 'problematic' aspect that I've found on SexLab was the difficulty to determinate who is the 'Active', who is the 'passive' or the 'mutual' (single or multiple) [let's call it the 'Roles' ] subjects in the scene.

Eventually it could be deduced crossing the data about the Actor position, the type of animation and various other things (for example the Aggressor/victim in the aggressive scenes), but it wasn't a good solution, so, the question is:

When you start to talk about the structure of the system, could you take in consideration the idea to define also the roles of the participants in the scene?

I don't know but, as example, assuming that the structure of the SexTec will be similar to that from the SexLab: changing the roles "Victim/Aggressor" in the animations in a more vague "Active/Passive/Mutual" could be enough.

Obviously those are only speculations, but maybe in the brainstorming phase could be useful.

i am looking forward to see what you guys can do :) although i wonder is how will it be configured with out the MCM

The missing of the MCM is one of the big problems right now. Not the only one, but has a serious impact.

i'm excited for the vault-tec DLC - imagine some of the (sexual) experiments modders can add to the vaults... but i am looking forward to all DLC as i build alot in fallout 4 and WW gave modders a direction to go with workshop items instead of just adding useless crap from in game items

i do have a settlement that needs a new elevator - the DDproductions one stops at the top and bottom but nowhere in-between, even if modders could build the new elevators the fact is they did not, even after getting the CK for awhile (not like the CK would help with that though)

that said i do want the DLC to get done and over with and beth to finish patching and leave us to work - F4SE has to be updated every time the release a patch and sextec is gonna need F4SE to be useful, and once patching is done the F4SE team can focus on adding better features

I thought about an idea for a vault that seems normal on the higher levels but as you do deeper into the vault you find out the the vaults main purpose was to study what happens when the only entertainment is sex and hedonism.

Have whole levels devoted to different fetishes that sometimes are built on the same level as something else - like medical play built in the vaults hospital.  Have the vault schools on one level with a fetish school and a club whose theme is the sexy teacher off to the side, hidden away.

At the lowest levels you have an elite that are sadist with masochist servants in permanent volunteered slavery and chastity.

i'm excited for the vault-tec DLC - imagine some of the (sexual) experiments modders can add to the vaults... but i am looking forward to all DLC as i build alot in fallout 4 and WW gave modders a direction to go with workshop items instead of just adding useless crap from in game items

i do have a settlement that needs a new elevator - the DDproductions one stops at the top and bottom but nowhere in-between, even if modders could build the new elevators the fact is they did not, even after getting the CK for awhile (not like the CK would help with that though)

that said i do want the DLC to get done and over with and beth to finish patching and leave us to work - F4SE has to be updated every time the release a patch and sextec is gonna need F4SE to be useful, and once patching is done the F4SE team can focus on adding better features

I thought about an idea for a vault that seems normal on the higher levels but as you do deeper into the vault you find out the the vaults main purpose was to study what happens when the only entertainment is sex and hedonism.

Have whole levels devoted to different fetishes that sometimes are built on the same level as something else - like medical play built in the vaults hospital.  Have the vault schools on one level with a fetish school and a club whose theme is the sexy teacher off to the side, hidden away.

At the lowest levels you have an elite that are sadist with masochist servants in permanent volunteered slavery and chastity.

Seems to be more worthy as an addon /seperate mod for SexTec then a direct part of the FRAMEWORK of SexTec.

Suggestion: Save the idea in a .txt file or the like and repost it again when SexTec comes out. AS i support the idea, but for this thread and the idea in and of it self, It's just the type of material for the Framework.

Sexlab was a FRAMEWORK, and did nothing sexually per se, and that's how SexTec will be to, but from what i read thus far, SexTec will be easier and more powerful than SexLab is...

i am looking forward to see what you guys can do :) although i wonder is how will it be configured with out the MCM

The missing of the MCM is one of the big problems right now. Not the only one, but has a serious impact.

maybe have a configuration menu like the cheat menu ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13285/? 

probably wouldn't work but its the only idea i can think of.

Yeah without that we are all going to have depend on Terminal usage, at least they can be constructed in any workshop easily. And anyone using Sextec should probably have played far enough to make one before installing anyway.

Archived