SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

Wait, we'll get tree-progression through the scene instead of it being linear? That's awesome!

i dont understand the tree part :o sounds awesome but can someone give me context

Basically where an animation is broken down into multiple different paths: Stage 1 > Stage 2a/2b > Stage 3a/3b etc

I should throw my hat in the ring and state: There definitely needs to be stages to the sex and more variation this time around. I used SexOut for FNV, and it worked nicely. Problem was, it seemed to be missing something. No matter what plugin I tried, it would start out in one type of sex, and stay in that type of sex, for the duration of the act. Yes, with the addition of some plugins I could make the position switch, but not the type. It was Anal, Vaginal, or Oral, and switching only moved within those types.

What I would have liked was a more organic and natural progression for sex, and more variety of positions being automatically selected.  Start oral, move to vaginal, bang it out, switch to doggie style, bang it out, back to oral for the money shot. Stuff like that wasn't possible in Sexout, and I'd like it if SexTec had that kind of stuff in from the ground level.

Wait, we'll get tree-progression through the scene instead of it being linear? That's awesome!

i dont understand the tree part :o sounds awesome but can someone give me context

Basically instead of going Standing from behind sex - slow > Standing from behind sex - normal  > Standing from behind sex - fast > Orgasm

When going from stage 1 (slow) to stage 2 you'll get to pick between continuing the standing position with a faster pace OR on-all-fours doggy.

Once you (or SexTec) pick a position you will be given the option to switch to different kind of position when a stage ends. For example at the end of the first doggy stage you could be given the choice between continuing with vaginal sex or switching to anal.

This are just hypothetical examples.

There is new script function called PlaySyncedAimationSS, seems like this could be really handy! Plays two unique animations at once on two actors.

Could we get by without stages this time and just have a nice smooth continuous animation - this would be simpler and look much better?

There is new script function called PlaySyncedAimationSS, seems like this could be really handy! Plays two unique animations at once on two actors.

Could we get by without stages this time and just have a nice smooth continuous animation - this would be simpler and look much better?

Well, if it works, that would mean one less function required for the modders to include, and make it much easier to finetune offsets for different character builds. Ever had one of hose blowjob animations where the females' hand would disapear into the males belly half the time because the timing was off? That should be fixed with this function. Offsets may still be off, but at least the timing would be right for properly synced animations.

Well, if it works, that would mean one less function required for the modders to include, and make it much easier to finetune offsets for different character builds. Ever had one of hose blowjob animations where the females' hand would disapear into the males belly half the time because the timing was off? That should be fixed with this function. Offsets may still be off, but at least the timing would be right for properly synced animations.

Not really. This problem is not because the two anims are not synchronized, but it the time to switch to a new animation that can make this happen.

This function (but I was not able to use it right now, it seems to do just nothing) will not solve the problem.

Not really. This problem is not because the two anims are not synchronized, but it the time to switch to a new animation that can make this happen.

This function (but I was not able to use it right now, it seems to do just nothing) will not solve the problem.

I sort of figure that a native function to start two synched animations at the same time would always be faster than a mod having to start up two animations seperately, even if the native synched function actually starts them up right after eachother itself, there'd be a whole lot less of scripting inbetween that could lag the initializations apart. A papyrus heavy load order (or in other words: running too many mods) wouldn't affect the initialization of 2 animations through a native synched function, while it heavily affects the initialization of 2 seperate animation calls.

I sort of figure that a native function to start two synched animations at the same time would always be faster than a mod having to start up two animations seperately, even if the native synched function actually starts them up right after eachother itself, there'd be a whole lot less of scripting inbetween that could lag the initializations apart. A papyrus heavy load order (or in other words: running too many mods) wouldn't affect the initialization of 2 animations through a native synched function, while it heavily affects the initialization of 2 seperate animation calls.

If it is faster at all, it is a difference not perceptible to human beings.

OK.  I know I promised to wait...but I just found me a follower on the Nexus that makes me want to stand over the people working on SexTec and start breathing down their necks while tapping my feet...   :D  I promise to try to keep waiting patiently...but it will be difficult...Arg want sexytimes with T0-R1 hahaha

In all seriousness...I am not really pressuring you guys.  I just really wanted to share that awesome follower, because I think she'd work well as a SexTec practice candidate for mods.  heheh

OK.  I know I promised to wait...but I just found me a follower on the Nexus that makes me want to stand over the people working on SexTec and start breathing down their necks while tapping my feet...   :D  I promise to try to keep waiting patiently...but it will be difficult...Arg want sexytimes with T0-R1 hahaha

In all seriousness...I am not really pressuring you guys.  I just really wanted to share that awesome follower, because I think she'd work well as a SexTec practice candidate for mods.  heheh

Too younghish for me to be enabled in SexTec.

And for everybody, just wait. And check the latest post of Ashal on Patreon.

Ok crap...forum update...Here we go again...hahaha  (Just kidding Ashal...I know you are trying)

This time the forum upgrade will go well.

Promise.

I will do 200% of my possibilities to make it happen.

(And because of this is NOT relate to this thread, do not reply on this specific post. Thanks)

Either way, I am looking forward to the future.  All aspects of it.  

I really do appreciate all the hard work you guys do around here, the frameworks, mods, and the forum.  I don't think you guys get enough appreciation.

Enough sucking up.  Now back to work.  Don't make me get the whips and chains.  :P

:(  i bought fallout 4 on my pc but didn't have enough ram for it but i got fallout 3 and oblvion for it but still i hope the price drops for fallout 4 and my qastion is will these mods be usable on the xbox one probibly not, i seen a vid that shows fallout 4 on xbox one is moddeble and it made me wonder

:(  i bought fallout 4 on my pc but didn't have enough ram for it but i got fallout 3 and oblvion for it but still i hope the price drops for fallout 4 and my qastion is will these mods be usable on the xbox one probibly not, i seen a vid that shows fallout 4 on xbox one is moddeble and it made me wonder

Not sure about this.

Basic mods (armors, NPCs, cells, etc.) probably will.

But mods that are heavy on papyrus, and require F4SE probably will not.

I had heard something about "Adult Oriented" mods not being allowed on the consoles.  At least not thru Bethnet.  I am sure eventually someone will figure out a way to bypass...but I dunno.

Probably you're right.

But who cares? Adult mods and advanced mods will be done mainly for PC version.

I had heard something about "Adult Oriented" mods not being allowed on the consoles.  At least not thru Bethnet.  I am sure eventually someone will figure out a way to bypass...but I dunno.

Correct, but it's very doubtful that something like Sextec (and any mods based on it, Sextec is basically a framework mod that allows other mods to plug into it and use its functionality) would even work on consoles, because consoles can't get F4SE, and that thing is really a necessity to get Sextec functional at all.

As for nudity etcetera? People will upload stuff, if they're too obvious about the content, Beth will remove it again (but not sure if they can retroacively disable mods that people already downloaded). But some modders who really want sexy stuff on their console will camouflage it and require the player to jump through some hoops to activate it. (For example, a nice sexy outfit added to vendors, but to get a nude variation, the player has to kill a very specific raider or loot a well hidden safe behind an opened door in a specific disbanded building in Concord)

Archived