SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

Truth be told, I am not sure Consoles could handle all that is needed for most of this anyway.  From what little I understand about the frameworks, the intensity would just be too much for the consoles anyway.  They have trouble with some of the mods hitting already that PCs have no problems with now.  Well...YEah...besides the whole Script Extension bit...

I have watched the differences between my computer and the XBox.  Yeah, while mine seems...laggier in some areas (I have to figure out why..might be because of CBBE and other mods I have) it just seems more stable then the console.

So I was just coming back on to the Lab to check if anything new was uploaded in the last month for fallout 4, anything naughty specifically.

And it was then when it hit me, the CK is out, so what should we expect now as in: will there be a SexLab? Something animated prostitution,

simple and effective that is. How long will it take for all that?

So I was just coming back on to the Lab to check if anything new was uploaded in the last month for fallout 4, anything naughty specifically.

And it was then when it hit me, the CK is out, so what should we expect now as in: will there be a SexLab? Something animated prostitution,

simple and effective that is. How long will it take for all that?

Some time, because I suspect it takes that amount of time to do stuff - It can't just be plucked out of your derriere.

ps

Why are we justifying text weirdly?

Guest endgameaddiction

It's 

the                                      

cool

thing

to                                                     

do,                                                                       

bruh,

It's 

the                                      

cool

thing

to                                                     

do,                                                                       

bruh,

You just gave me dyslexia 

Well, on the animations side it would seem JoshNZ has managed to get new animations into the game with his Animated Prostitution mod. So there's some progress there.

CK, that's a different story sadly.

Did the CK actually leave the beta stage yet? (as in: there's still more than a ton of bugs, but Beth calls it finished anyway)

Did the CK actually leave the beta stage yet? (as in: there's still more than a ton of bugs, but Beth calls it finished anyway)

Technically the version 1.5.203.0 is NOT a beta.

But it is still missing all the functionalities that were expected.

Thanks for not saying "Soon."  haha

couple of factors apply.

CK getting some serious bug fixing.

Ability to add animations (Not just replace) easilly  

CK was what Bethesda used to create the game LOL :dodgy:

Nope. That is not true.

The development systems are far more different and complex from what you get in the CK. And they often are NOT integrated in a single tools, because different teams do different stuff and they do not need to handle different type of objects.

Meshes and Animations are done in professional 3D tools, usually using also plot-moving to track real actors movements.

Textures are done in professional tools.

Audio is recorded and processed in professional tools.

Do you think all this is a single tool? It is not.

Do you think CK is used at Bethesda as development tool?

Forget this idea.

Nope. That is not true.

The development systems are far more different and complex from what you get in the CK. And they often are NOT integrated in a single tools, because different teams do different stuff and they do not need to handle different type of objects.

Meshes and Animations are done in professional 3D tools, usually using also plot-moving to track real actors movements.

Forget this idea.

I think you misunderstood me!

I read somewhere on there sight, them saying this is the tool they used to help them create the game with! That is what the LOL was for! They utilised a tool they released to us in a beta and in need of patching! I don't think so!

Nope. That is not true.

Forget this idea.

Well if that's the case, wouldn't it be possible to use all those different professional tools in leu of the CK to mod the game, unrealistic and expensive, i'm sure, but still possible?

Well if that's the case, wouldn't it be possible to use all those different professional tools in leu of the CK to mod the game, unrealistic and expensive, i'm sure, but still possible?

Yes, of course.

If you want to start with Havok, they use two parts : the animation tools and the cloth simulation tool.

Each is about $40k for a license (price taken from some forums). Havok don't usually sell their stuff to people though, just to companies. So you might still have some difficulties.

Then, they use 3DsMax to create models and items with. It's a $1.470 yearly subscription fee to have it, and actually it's the most likely tool you'd get here (because of the student's version available in the US)

Finally, the developer version of the Creation Kit is simply not available for sale. I'm sure there's a price if you really want it, but I don't even want to know starting from what price would Zenimax sell it to you.

I actually think that's all the stuff they use for creating the game - excepted obviously for the C++ or C# stuff they also create, which is available on any IDE, but what would be useful here are the sources which would probably cost about the price of "buying the company" because of trade secrets and such.

Wow... I'm realy sorry but no... That's just ridiculus, there's thing behind the CK, you can't just create a game engine with some random modding tools... Fallout 4 and the Creation Engine have been programed (  in C++ to be precise. )and compiled like any other software by a team of developer who worked thousands of hours on it.

From my limited understanding inserting custom animation was much more difficult/impossible without third party programs such as FNIS after fallout New Vegas.

Is it intended by Bethesda(maliciously?) to make it harder for modder to insert custom animation? or is it a byproduct of "advancing" the game?

I am also curious whether FNIS as a 3rd party program is an anomaly? as if Fore did not create is it foreseeable that others will?or is it possible that we might not be able to insert custom animation to this day if fore did not create it.

This ties in I suppose to the question of how difficult it is to insert custom animation to fallout 4, assuming Bethesda did not include it in CK update in the future do we need an equivalent of FNIS for fallout 4?

Apologies if these questions has been answered before and might seem like a stupid question, I am just curious on the difficulty level of modding in custom animation in fallout 4.

I love fallout 4 (when it works) and this community as a long time lurker and the prospect of not being able to put it in custom animation ever into fallout 4 unnerves me.

Animations can be inserted directly with the CK.

A FNIS tool is not required.

But the format for the animations is not documented and not public. And also the skeletons are not available.

I am not sure if this is a framework idea but I will write it and see if anyone likes it. I would like to be able to choose what creatures to include, such as I would not include frenzied ghouls since it seems more believable for them to kill. I would include super mutants as they may think they can make more super mutants.

I am not sure if this is a framework idea but I will write it and see if anyone likes it. I would like to be able to choose what creatures to include, such as I would not include frenzied ghouls since it seems more believable for them to kill. I would include super mutants as they may think they can make more super mutants.

Having a filter on races is possible, and probably will be done.

But "frenzied" stuff, I am not sure it will be part of the framework, because this will limit the possibilities of mods.

yeah good idea we need SexTec to be as lore friendly as possible!

no

yeah good idea we need SexTec to be as lore friendly as possible!

no

heh.

Is there a hole or protuberance?

Good enough from a lore standpoint.

:P

Archived