SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

I am not sure if this is a framework idea but I will write it and see if anyone likes it. I would like to be able to choose what creatures to include, such as I would not include frenzied ghouls since it seems more believable for them to kill. I would include super mutants as they may think they can make more super mutants.

yeah good idea we need SexTec to be as lore friendly as possible!

no

Yeah SexTec itself is a framework, its up to the creators of mods using it as to the lore friendliness.

I am not sure if this is a framework idea but I will write it and see if anyone likes it. I would like to be able to choose what creatures to include, such as I would not include frenzied ghouls since it seems more believable for them to kill. I would include super mutants as they may think they can make more super mutants.

If someone wants to bonk a frenzied ghoul, then I'd say: let him. It's not my cup of tea, so I simply won't install any mods that do that. But, it's not SexTec that makes that decision. SexTec is a framework higher up in the hierarchy. The idea of SexTec is, if someone wants to make a mod to have intercourse with Ghouls, that SexTec will provide standardized functionality to set this up, and to share this functionality and some data with other mods using that same framework.

Basically, the mod decides who or what to have sex with, and tells SexTec to "make it happen".

If someone wants to bonk a frenzied ghoul, then I'd say: let him. It's not my cup of tea, so I simply won't install any mods that do that. But, it's not SexTec that makes that decision. SexTec is a framework higher up in the hierarchy. The idea of SexTec is, if someone wants to make a mod to have intercourse with Ghouls, that SexTec will provide standardized functionality to set this up, and to share this functionality and some data with other mods using that same framework.

Basically, the mod decides who or what to have sex with, and tells SexTec to "make it happen".

I was hoping  for a filter to eliminate some things during some playthroughs not erase them as possible. A filter, as CPU said would be perfect and having it in the framework seems the best option to me because it would be master to all mods allowing it to be controlled in one spot....thats why I brought it up here. This is why i said "such as I would not include frenzied ghouls since it seems more believable for them to kill."  See the I would not include part. I dont give a shit what anyone else does, just asking about a universal switch that could be turned on and off in the framework.

Would be very stupid, since all super mutants are infertile.

as they may think

as they may think

I don't think I'll be the one making such a mod, but I do propose a name: "The Milk Of Human Kindness", making them (especially Strong, obviously) going after any human with tits :D

Doesnt mean they are smart enough to know that, do you know if they have junk? Maybe they dont want to take anyones word for it ....and your definition of very stupid isnt everyones. Its ALL made up, if you can rationalize frenzied ghouls being interested in sex that is ok with me even if others say its very stupid. In my perverted mind things that think might want the pleasure or have other purpose. Really unless its some egg laying type so the host will be food I dont personally like animal types involved because off their nature driven motives.  One more time, I was asking about settings so anyone could turn on or off any creature from being involved, thats all.

I don't know much about animations save that I appreciate all the hard work done to create fantastic sex modes and that I don't understand the hard work done to create said sex modes. Thank you anyway.

In my humble opinion I would think the first mortar and brick would be to just simply see if one sex animation (act) can be done. Perhaps FO4 devs want to exhaust all DLC's before opening it up to the mod community? It would suck if they were trying to control contenet adult gamers should be allowed to play the game however the hell they want.

I don't know much about animations save that I appreciate all the hard work done to create fantastic sex modes and that I don't understand the hard work done to create said sex modes. Thank you anyway.

In my humble opinion I would think the first mortar and brick would be to just simply see if one sex animation (act) can be done. Perhaps FO4 devs want to exhaust all DLC's before opening it up to the mod community? It would suck if they were trying to control contenet adult gamers should be allowed to play the game however the hell they want.

Bethesda Game Studios for sure does not want adult mods. It is a marketing position.

And they never released the format of their files (esp, esm, nifs, HKX anims, etc.)

The formats were and are reverse engineered by modders.

I feel like lately Bethesda is just trying to restrict FO4 modding, with the recent M by saves that prevented achievements and such.

That was a requirement from Microsoft/Sony to put mods on the consoles at all.  Same reason that mods disable acheivements, they don't want anything "devaluing" the achievement points for the consoles.

And Mirelurks and Deathclaws are more likely to eat you too, but them having sex depends on the mod you are using to initiate Sextec.

So don't bring your Lore mongering & reality here and start imposing it on others thank you.

i'm excited for the vault-tec DLC - imagine some of the (sexual) experiments modders can add to the vaults... but i am looking forward to all DLC as i build alot in fallout 4 and WW gave modders a direction to go with workshop items instead of just adding useless crap from in game items

i do have a settlement that needs a new elevator - the DDproductions one stops at the top and bottom but nowhere in-between, even if modders could build the new elevators the fact is they did not, even after getting the CK for awhile (not like the CK would help with that though)

that said i do want the DLC to get done and over with and beth to finish patching and leave us to work - F4SE has to be updated every time the release a patch and sextec is gonna need F4SE to be useful, and once patching is done the F4SE team can focus on adding better features

And Mirelurks and Deathclaws are more likely to eat you too, but them having sex depends on the mod you are using to initiate Sextec.

So don't bring your Lore mongering & reality here and start imposing it on others thank you.

Exactly. This is why I asked about options.

So i take it people are exited for the Contraptions DLC such as the stockade? DD may love that some work is done  ;)

I guess he's mostly happy that he won't have to keep several of his old mods updated, and can move forward in whatever he's planning to do already (questmods I believe)

Because there is sooo many posts and all, and i'm currently super tired (11:27 P, and i have been up since 4-ish AM), Would someone give me a quick rundown of what has been going on?

I bet a virtual banana that more then 40 people have read and is up to date with all the talk in here.

Because there is sooo many posts and all, and i'm currently super tired (11:27 P, and i have been up since 4-ish AM), Would someone give me a quick rundown of what has been going on?

I bet a virtual banana that more then 40 people have read and is up to date with all the talk in here.

I've been away from LL for a few months now so I've read through this entire thread recently and from what I can gather.

F4SE is still not quite where it needs to be for the desired functions of the framework, still need skeletons for proper animations to be created and JoshNZ is making a little progress on Fallout Animated Prostitution which has nothing to do with the framework but still interesting none the less.

Skyrim was released in 2011 there wasn't a real framework until late 2012 (SexiS) there were very few mods developed using it and then after it was abandoned Ashal started SexLab and it was publically released on April 25 2013. So nearly two years before there was an accepted framework. Fo4 will not quite be the same since from what I can tell it shares some similarities with skyrim and there is an interest in developing a framework right out of the gate but it is still going to take some time for 3rd party tools to be developed and from there the framework itself to be worked on.

To quote CPU "it could be anytime between now and the next 5 years" . I personally would expect to see something basic by Christmas but who knows.

I've been away from LL for a few months now so I've read through this entire thread recently and from what I can gather.

F4SE is still not quite where it needs to be for the desired functions of the framework, still need skeletons for proper animations to be created and JoshNZ is making a little progress on Fallout Animated Prostitution which has nothing to do with the framework but still interesting none the less.

Skyrim was released in 2011 there wasn't a real framework until late 2012 (SexiS) there were very few mods developed using it and then after it was abandoned Ashal started SexLab and it was publically released on April 25 2013. So nearly two years before there was an accepted framework. Fo4 will not quite be the same since from what I can tell it shares some similarities with skyrim and there is an interest in developing a framework right out of the gate but it is still going to take some time for 3rd party tools to be developed and from there the framework itself to be worked on.

To quote CPU "it could be anytime between now and the next 5 years" . I personally would expect to see something basic by Christmas but who knows.

Thanks a ton for the reply!

Well, at least we can enjoy nude mods, plenty of those going around. CBBE for instance. (While still a bit basic compared to Skyrim's version)

I suppose one can say that when it comes to animation and mods, less mod-making will be divided due to different races of the game.

So a focus o that would be naturally dimished.

Now i just need to get my hands on the DLCs and i'll be ready to download mods like there is no tomorrow.

I've set aside playing fallout 4 & all other DLCs until sextec comes out :P

pretty much

played oblivion/skyrim with adult mods so it feels incomplete without sextec :P

i know just how you feel..i am not playing it till there are some good mods from lovers lab to play it with.. :heart:

Archived