[Doa 5 LR] some 3dms mods reupload.

I think some people got problem downloading some mods from chinese sites.

and i find some mods are quite nice, so i download some and reupload it else where.

because what i do was just reupload so i Take no Credits For all of this mods.

The credits all Goes to 3Dms Moders.

And to honor Them i make folder inside this package with the name of the Uploader or the moder himself in 3DMs.

some has some example image and some is dont. there inside those folder.

this mods has 4 parts, just extract them with Zip or Rar.

I think some people got problem downloading some mods from chinese sites.

and i find some mods are quite nice, so i download some and reupload it else where.

because what i do was just reupload so i Take no Credits For all of this mods.

The credits all Goes to 3Dms Moders.

And to honor Them i make folder inside this package with the name of the Uploader or the moder himself in 3DMs.

some has some example image and some is dont. there inside those folder.

click download

3 add pages open, no download at all.

yeah nah fuck that shit.

pretty sure is that big dlc that has 200 costumes, that are mostly the same for all girls  (full of shitty mods)

How am I meant to open and extract all this stuff? File is broken into 4 parts and it wont let me open any of them but the first file? Also the first file says it's corrupt, only opens to 67 percent then stops extracting.

Use 7-zip. I managed to check out the first part without downloading the rest and there are lots of costumes that are semi-nude that I've never seen in any of the big packs that have been avilable for download.

No popups before the site loads and just one when one clicks on download.

click download

yeah nah fuck that shit.

pretty sure is that big dlc that has 200 costumes, that are mostly the same for all girls  (full of shitty mods)

this is why you use popup lock these day

Use 7-zip. I managed to check out the first part without downloading the rest and there are lots of costumes that are semi-nude that I've never seen in any of the big packs that have been avilable for download.

No popups before the site loads and just one when one clicks on download.

I have 7Zip but when I open it up it stops at 67%. I have downloaded the file multiple times as well in case my download was corrupted. But I was able to get the first 67% of stuff extracted and there are some nice mods in there.

The other 3 files wont open at all. I think the first file needs to finish properly before the others can be opened.

Is the OP able to fix this somehow?

I only had problems with the last file. Had to use Jdownloader to get it to download. No problems with the rest.

If the first file is corrupt, the rest won't extract.

If it's not to much to ask, do you mind upload your version of the first file? No matter how many times I redownload the first file is always corrupt for me.

click download

yeah nah fuck that shit.

Turn off ad blocker. It's not that package, it's much bigger than that one.

You can try this link for part one since you've had problems with it.

Use 7-zip to extract it. Winrar won't  work.

https://mega.nz/#F!u...8jOOYF5X8sLiNaA

Let me know if you can't get access. I haven't shared files on Mega before.

Also, please post here to tell me if the link works.

I won't have it available for long.

If you have access to the 3dm forums:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=1527&filter=typeid&typeid=21581

Look for posts by ngewekerz, sddklex, hzmfei, zxfda and lijiamu001.

500MB of the archive is taken up by lijiamu001 mods.

Here's a link to images of roughly 120 of the mods.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hoir84503zh38f8/doa+5+m.rar

Just tried new .001 file and I still get  error: doa_5_m.rar.001: Unexpected end of archive when trying to extract with WinRar :(

Are these all of the files 001,002,003,004?
Perhaps you can upload the rest of them on Mega also in case they are corrupted in the other location.
Thanks.

You can try this link for part one since you've had problems with it.

Use 7-zip to extract it. Winrar won't  work.

https://mega.nz/#F!u...8jOOYF5X8sLiNaA

Let me know if you can't get access. I haven't shared files on Mega before.

Also, please post here to tell me if the link works.

I won't have it available for long.

Hey man, thank you for putting the effort into uploading it, I appreciate it but I am still getting the same problem. sad.png

I took a screenshot to show what it is, is this the same that others are getting in this thread too?

https://imgur.com/GP1soMi

So you were able to open this file and it didn't break for you at all? Maybe if you are feeling nice you could repack it on Mega. Hopefully. tongue.png

Hello, Mandalore777.

Looking at the path in the image it looks like you're trying to extract only the 001 file.

It looks exactly the same for me if I try to do that.

You need all files for the archive to extract. And you need 7-zip to make the extraction.

I figured out the problem. It was the filenames. I use a downthemall to download my files but it adds a number on each file name. That was causing 7 Zip to not be able to find file part 2 after extracting part 1 even if I had them in the same folder. Once I gave them all the same filename it extracted properly, maybe others in this thread had the same problem too.