View File

ON HIATUS:

The primary reason I did this mod was to be able to use nerbrony's PNDiaper with NakedMage. PNDiaper is in a bit of a state of flux at the moment, so I'm putting this on hold till it's sorted out an stable again.

A patch to let DLSkyrim work with K2NakedMage. Now you can be diapered and still benefit from the ointments.

This mod removes the 'ClothesBody' tag from all the diapers. This allows you to count as naked while still wearing one, which allows K2NakedMage to work.

EDIT: Slight mistake on my part in the files. Download the biggest version.

NakedMageDiapersOnly is for Lucia1's DLSkyrim mod
NakedMageDiapersUsed is for nerfbrony's diaper mod

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/29/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    DL Skyrim, DLSkyrim Diaper Mod, K2NakedMage
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 1 month later...

Yuni: Got you covered. The update let me split the mod.

rapeme4real: Yes, but just diapers.

Drakemasta: I updated the description to hopefully explain it better. It's not the most complicated mod. As far as screenshots go, it's no different visually from DLSkyrim, so I don't see much of a point. If anything, I might do it to show off how cute my character looks :P

Drakemasta: I updated the description to hopefully explain it better. It's not the most complicated mod. As far as screenshots go, it's no different visually from DLSkyrim, so I don't see much of a point. If anything, I might do it to show off how cute my character looks :P

Do it!  Or people can just look at my user portrait.  :D

• 7 months later...

need some help. i managed to zip up the esp file so MO would recognize it. however, the nakedmagediapersonly.esp says it needs dlskyrim.esM as a master file. lucia's mod only comes with dlskyrim.esP

did i do this right? i basically turned it into a zip file, loaded it into MO and merged the two .esp files (nakedmage and DLSkyrim.esp) into the same mod.

need some help. i managed to zip up the esp file so MO would recognize it. however, the nakedmagediapersonly.esp says it needs dlskyrim.esM as a master file. lucia's mod only comes with dlskyrim.esP

did i do this right? i basically turned it into a zip file, loaded it into MO and merged the two .esp files (nakedmage and DLSkyrim.esp) into the same mod.

Zipping a skyrim file doesn't change it in any way that matters to MO, so I'd bet you have the same problem Yumi did.

I'd try redownloading the files, see if they're updated without the ESMified master.

Zipping a skyrim file doesn't change it in any way that matters to MO, so I'd bet you have the same problem Yumi did.

I'd try redownloading the files, see if they're updated without the ESMified master.

id agree with you. the file merge should work. but it still requires an ESM file that does not exist. i dont know how to fix this

both mods have an .esp file, but the patch allowing Naked Mage says it needs DLSkyrim.esm, which isnt there; its an .esp

edit: odd, it seems to have fixed itself? no idea. i installed it separately, rather than merging the two into one.

• 8 months later...

My apologies, I am still not understanding what is supposed to be done with the ESP file. You cannot load a bare ESP file using Mod Organizer. Is it supposed to replace some other file in another mod?

The sentence "The update let me split the mod" doesn't have any meaning to me.

• 2 years later...