squirting?

So I upgraded to Sexlab 1.6 and it looks like Sexlab squirt isn't compatible. Are there any mods that do something similar for Sexlab 1.6+?

So you posted here in a different forum on a completely new thread?

Why don't you take this to the Sexlab Squirt support thread instead? At least there you're more likely to have your question in front of someone who has an answer.

So I upgraded to Sexlab 1.6 and it looks like Sexlab squirt isn't compatible. Are there any mods that do something similar for Sexlab 1.6+?

Why don't you take this to the Sexlab Squirt support thread instead?

Probably because he's not asking for Sexlab Squirt support. That being said, "SexLab 1.6x compatible mods" may be a better sub-thread to ask around for similar features. I do note that it lists "Sexlab Squirt 1.3" as being compatible. I also vaguely recall having it working with 1.6x SL, myself.

Why don't you take this to the Sexlab Squirt support thread instead? At least there you're more likely to have your question in front of someone who has an answer.

Because it has "this mod is abandoned" in Big red letters on it?

Sexlab Squirt Reborn 2.02 (not the loose version) seems to be working fine with 1.61b.

Thanks.

Sexlab Squirt Reborn 2.02 (not the loose version) seems to be working fine with 1.61b.

Thanks.

Abandoned isn't the same as broken. It just means someone else may need to adopt it (again) if it needs updating. A perusal of the last couple pages of messages in that thread would have told you what you asked anyway.

Thanks.

Abandoned isn't the same as broken. It just means someone else may need to adopt it (again) if it needs updating. A perusal of the last couple pages of messages in that thread would have told you what you asked anyway.

I just asked a question. Don't be a cock.

Thanks.

I just asked a question. Don't be a cock.

A question that you could have easily found the answer to, that's the point. This board is a resource that you could be using to better effect and saving yourself time and energy if you just use it a little bit better, I wasn't trying to be "a cock" as you so rudely put it but just wanted to point out that you could have saved yourself all this by taking only a moment to look.

That's also why I pointed out that you had posted in the wrong place, you get better results when the question is in a place where people will be looking.

Archived