Weird crashes from SOS

ScFa

HI everyone,

First time loading mods from LoversLab and I have seem to run into a problem.  Either one of two things happens: 1) male actors' heads, feet and hands are visible and the rest is just air when they enter a scene. or 2) when a male actor attempts to undress, the game crashes. I have no idea what exactly is causing this but some testing has shown that there are 3 likely culprits: SOS, XPMA, or Realistic Ragdolls, which I am aware doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I posted my load order below.  Other info: I have run the FNIS user generator thing, everything is the latest release (generally, I went with some older, non-beta versions), and I am 99% sure that all the files are good.  Other fun facts: the game now crashes on load with the current mod list, and on a side note, should I or should I not enable the SOS Papyrus plugin?  Also, I am using mod organizer.

Thank you!!!

Skyrim

Update

Dawnguard

HearthFires

Dragonborn

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

ZaZAnimationPack

SexLab

SexLabAroused

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core

SkyUI

RaceMenu

RaceMenuPlugin

SkyfallEstate

PrivateNeeds

P1FlyingRing

FNIS

FNISspells

PrivateNeeds-TBucket

NPCPrivateNeeds

PuppetMaster

PuppetMasterSwallow

FNIS_PCEA2

Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS - Smurf Average Addon

SOS - no underwear for beast races

SOS - Grower

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic

Make sure in SexLab MCM to disable the "body suits" - not needed if using SOS.  Crashing when disrobing usually indicates a skeleton issue.  The skeleton included with SOS should work, however you'll want to install the XPMSE skeleton (search here and on Nexus for the skeleton).  Make sure to install XPMSE last and  let it overwrite all - if using Mod Organizer, give it the highest priority.

Archived