Good texture to minimize seams?

Guest endgameaddiction

It was uploaded here. And I could of sworn on Nexus too. But I remember junkacc ranting about their file(s) being stolen on Nexus and could be why I can't find it there. Dunno.

You could try using seam mender to fix it. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24392-seam-mender-beta-089f-10-26-2014/

junkacc has done some work with the T6 and T6M not sure if anything was uploaded though. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55156-neckseams/

Other then that many use some type of neck concealer (necklace) to hide it.

It was uploaded here. And I could of sworn on Nexus too. But I remember junkacc ranting about their file(s) being stolen on Nexus and could be why I can't find it there. Dunno.

Alright i see. Thanks for answering! I did my research too and on the net I just found that the neck seam is a common thing but no one ever mentioned of having hand seams even when not wearingany armor. Why would that happen?

Seams can be caused by the hands and body not matching make sure nothing has overwritten the hands. I know like for skyrim you can get hand and feet seams as not all bodies are compatible with all hands and feet though you don't really have to worry about feet for fallout 3/NV as those are usually attached to the body when they are needed.

Seams can be caused by the hands and body not matching make sure nothing has overwritten the hands. I know like for skyrim you can get hand and feet seams as not all bodies are compatible with all hands and feet though you don't really have to worry about feet for fallout 3/NV as those are usually attached to the body when they are needed.

I'm currently out of ideas about this :\ . It's not even a seam actually but more like a texture mismatch between the body and hands. In MO nothing seems to overwrite that file too

Is there a archive invalidate for MO or a way to toggle it? I'm not sure as I don't use MO but I know that for FOMM (fallout mod manager) it has it built in and you toggle that on and off to see if that fixes texture and other problems.

All the texture files are from one file so they all match or are they from different places as that can cause mismatch?

Is there a archive invalidate for MO or a way to toggle it? I'm not sure as I don't use MO but I know that for FOMM (fallout mod manager) it has it built in and you toggle that on and off to see if that fixes texture and other problems.

All the texture files are from one file so they all match or are they from different places as that can cause mismatch?

Yeah I installed it via FOMM that i have integrate via MO. The author even hosted the txt files for archive invalidation.

All textures come from the same mod

I know texture sets that come in one set will usually match as they were made to match so as to prevent texture mismatches.  I know for skyrim I have a race that has it's texture files for the body hard coded into the .esp and you change the texture paths in the body to whatever you want but it will always show the textures that were hard coded into the .esp for the body. Are the meshes all from the same set as well? Some bodies might have color problems. Not sure what else to try to fix the problem.

Archived