Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

4 hours ago, jr902441 said:

Hey, please excuse me if someone has already asked this. Is ZAP 7.0 still compatible for the latest version (1.22)? When I use "place torture device", most of the devices wont show up. I also have TUFP+ZEP+Heretical Resources installed. Game is a new save, not updated from the previous version.

1 hour ago, sidfu said:

u do know it says in op it needs  8.0+ FOR ZAP

this in the op:

On 4/22/2016 at 5:14 AM, Musje said:

This mod will work with all optional mods listed above, but some of those mods will not work together!

-TUFP + ZEP is OK 

-ZAP 7 + TUFP + ZEP is OK (most common combination)

-ZAP 8(+) is OK for gamers who don´t play mods that need ZEP (zaz extension pack)

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

@Musje: What do I have to do to make HSH compatible with the new display model for SE?

according to her main page, display model:

Adds awesome new bondage equipment that can and will be used by HSH slaves

but iirc there was a similar question about another mod that places bondage furniture in sse. i think the last i heard of that issue was in the pahe thread. just a thought if display model no longer works for hsh in se that it might be for similar reason

iirc the issue at the time was with the slave not seeing the furniture after a cell change when player leaves the cell and comes back later

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

according to her main page, display model:

but iirc there was a similar question about another mod that places bondage furniture in sse. i think the last i heard of that issue was in the pahe thread. just a thought if display model no longer works for hsh in se that it might be for similar reason

iirc the issue at the time was with the slave not seeing the furniture after a cell change when player leaves the cell and comes back later

There is already a stable new version of Displaymodel in Beta for SE in the works. But HSH does not recognize it. I wonder if it is just the check for the version has to be changed, or if there has to be done more. 

10 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

There is already a stable new version of Displaymodel in Beta for SE in the works. But HSH does not recognize it. I wonder if it is just the check for the version has to be changed, or if there has to be done more. 

the old version had the version number in the esp name so if he's making a new version in beta, sounds like he did more than just port it to se so he likely changed the name:

Spoiler

if (Game.GetModByname("dcc-dm2.esp") != 255)
        DisplayModelFurniture = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000141df, "dcc-dm2.esp") as FormList)
    else
        DisplayModelFurniture = None
    endif

if it were me i'd follow that endif with a new if that looks for the new display model's name then check that the form id for that "formlist" is still in the same place for the new mod

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

the old version had the version number in the esp name so if he's making a new version in beta, sounds like he did more than just port it to se so he likely changed the name:

Hide contents

if (Game.GetModByname("dcc-dm2.esp") != 255)
        DisplayModelFurniture = (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000141df, "dcc-dm2.esp") as FormList)
    else
        DisplayModelFurniture = None
    endif

if it were me i'd follow that endif with a new if that looks for the new display model's name then check that the form id for that "formlist" is still in the same place for the new mod

The new esp is named : dse-display-model.esp with the rest I can not help. 

The new version can be downloaded here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10NqhL_ag7aYRJhojhF9yECDhgV_aJu2e/view?usp=sharing

You should take a look at the the chair... (it is in both versions) Would it be possible to make a patch to increase pose and sex training with this one? And maybe with the other stuff, too??? 

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10NqhL_ag7aYRJhojhF9yECDhgV_aJu2e/view?usp=sharing

You should take a look at the the chair... (it is in both versions) Would it be possible to make a patch to increase pose and sex training with this one? And maybe with the other stuff, too??? 

likely the forms are the same, but i'll check it out.

if you're referring to sex and pose training in pahe, you'll have to see if the slave can see the furniture. i'm still a bit new to se, noticing some strangeness with the poses when restraining the slaves using hsh dialogs. i may have to retest zaz from zaz 8

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

If it were me - I would try renaming the esp to what is expected...

ya, its a good temporary fix until musje updates the script. in the long run it would be best if the script were updated so a public version can be made

17 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

On 7/27/2014 at 11:18 PM, darkconsole said:

THE DM3/SE BETA IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

musje will have to take a look from her end, even changing the script to recognize the update won't be enough to fix the amount of changes in it. other script functions will be different as well

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

If it were me - I would try renaming the esp to what is expected...

won't work

Well I won't be using the new version of Display Model any time soon then.

Intentionally breaking the interface seems like a bad idea for any mod author.

Display Model LE v206 is an easy conversion to SE and seems to work well. I have been using that one since December 2018.

On 8/31/2020 at 4:06 AM, jr902441 said:

Hey, please excuse me if someone has already asked this. Is ZAP 7.0 still compatible for the latest version (1.22)? When I use "place torture device", most of the devices wont show up. I also have TUFP+ZEP+Heretical Resources installed. Game is a new save, not updated from the previous version.

After some testing, I found out that the problem was not with ZAP7. ZAP7 itself works fine with home sweet home, but when TUFP is installed, home sweet home gives you a different device menu when you use "place torture device" (which I think is the one used by ZAP8.0+), and therefore the furnitures will not appear.

14 hours ago, fred200 said:

Display Model LE v206 is an easy conversion to SE and seems to work well. I have been using that one since December 2018.

Well, DC says 'No' to official conversions of the LE Mods for SE. And the SE versions are getting forward pretty quick. Sooner or later Musje will have to take a look at SE Version. I just wondered if it is a quick edit or if it needs a lot more. By now I have not combined them, but especially the chair offers a lot of options for training...   

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, DC says 'No' to official conversions of the LE Mods for SE. And the SE versions are getting forward pretty quick. Sooner or later Musje will have to take a look at SE Version. I just wondered if it is a quick edit or if it needs a lot more. By now I have not combined them, but especially the chair offers a lot of options for training...   

i first opened it in sseedit and requested the formid it had before but failed. next i compared it to 208 from LE and during load up it discovered multiple differences in old form id's that became something else completely incompatible

this kind of rewrite would be a nitemare for add-on mods, best to treat it like an entirely new mod

35 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

i first opened it in sseedit and requested the formid it had before but failed. next i compared it to 208 from LE and during load up it discovered multiple differences in old form id's that became something else completely incompatible

this kind of rewrite would be a nitemare for add-on mods, best to treat it like an entirely new mod

New mod is fine. I just wish they changed the name. Using the same name implies some level of backward compatibility.

17 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

Ok. So have to wait... Well, the main problem at the beginning was that ppl put into DM furniture sometimes get out of it again and return home, what should not be posiible. I don't know why this happened, but It was hell of a work to get my soul gem breeders back into position again. That was the reason why DC started to write a new version.

It is a nightmare for poter like me, but at least is shows, that development for SE is moving forward. the other thing I have noticed was that the ne SGO seems to make problems with the renaming function of pahe. I have to test what happens there and when...

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

the other thing I have noticed was that the ne SGO seems to make problems with the renaming function of pahe. I have to test what happens there and when...

is it preventing the namer functions from working or does it allow it but prevent it from retaining the names afterwords?

my first guess if it allows the name change but loses it afterwords is something to do with the new papyrus/ new skse/ new dll. likely similar to when aygas lost its owner names

8 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

my first guess

second guess if you think its more centralized to something happening in sgo, i'd think the number of gems beyond the default setting of the mcm in sgo. usually when a modder allows a setting to exceed the default, the default has been tested and expected to work better

1 minute ago, CliftonJD said:

second guess if you think its more centralized to something happening in sgo, i'd think the number of gems beyond the default setting of the mcm in sgo. usually when a modder allows a setting to exceed the default, the default has been tested and expected to work better

I think it only kicks in if the Name of the NPC gets changed after the NPC gets into the SGO database. But I'm not sure...

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I think it only kicks in if the Name of the NPC gets changed after the NPC gets into the SGO database. But I'm not sure...

if that be the case, it will be more likely to occur on any uniques you enslave and super rare on randoms. still might not hit all uniques by that rule but likely hit all whom you've previously rendered. hope  that helps

2 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

if that be the case, it will be more likely to occur on any uniques you enslave and super rare on randoms. still might not hit all uniques by that rule but likely hit all whom you've previously rendered. hope  that helps

It hit randoms at first... The female Stormcloak and the imperial Captain from Helgen..... those were the first ones that I catched and wanted to change their names after they completed their training. But I have to do a little more testing if the name stays changed if I rename them first and then get them into SGO. I will test it next week.  

43 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

imperial Captain from Helgen.....

can't say for certain on the stormcloak, but the imperial captain definitely Not Random. she's like a trophy slave in LE but in se her key bugs the questline with the leveled actorbase toggled on. we'll have to test more to see if she still bugs with that disabled. auto-namer won't work on her same as gerdur, so that particular stormcloak might also be coded as unique.

On 9/1/2020 at 5:39 PM, fred200 said:

lol yeah i cant believe i committed modding suicide by making a new thing.

e y e r o l l l l l l

On 9/1/2020 at 10:59 AM, Pfiffy said:

linking people directly to the file and not the extensive amount of important documentation the download link was on for a beta riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppppppp https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-display-model/wiki

no idea what PH was doing to integrate with DM but you cant just slap it together and expect it to stick on dm3. dm3 is completely re-engineered to be a furniture framework. so whatever is wanted to be done will have to actually be done for real by someone with intimate knowledge.

re: the sgo renaming thing - absolutely nothing is indexed by its "name" - the forms are stored and referenced directly by id with storageutil.

7 hours ago, darkconsole said:

the sgo renaming thing - absolutely nothing is indexed by its "name" - the forms are stored and referenced directly by id with storageutil.

iirc storageutil is a part of papyrus and it wasn't too long ago that se had issues with those updates not saving owner names properly in pah you get a slave

7 hours ago, darkconsole said:

no idea what PH was doing to integrate with DM but you cant just slap it together and expect it to stick on dm3. dm3 is completely re-engineered to be a furniture framework. so whatever is wanted to be done will have to actually be done for real by someone with intimate knowledge.

Adds awesome new bondage equipment that can and will be used by HSH slaves

sounds like thats what musje was aiming for with the previous versions in hsh

8 hours ago, darkconsole said:

lol yeah i cant believe i committed modding suicide by making a new thing.

e y e r o l l l l l l

linking people directly to the file and not the extensive amount of important documentation the download link was on for a beta riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppppppp https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-display-model/wiki

re: the sgo renaming thing - absolutely nothing is indexed by its "name" - the forms are stored and referenced directly by id with storageutil.

Sorry...

I didn't want to start a fuzz here.... And As I stated, the name change problem only occured after installing SGO, so it was my first candidate as trouble maker... And I also wrote, that I have to investigate this further.