MoreForMe Posted April 23, 2016 Author Posted April 23, 2016 Open console, click on one of them, then write: removeallitems Or use "the Manipulator" mod and its stripping feature... Or even better use the "Puppet Master" mod...
thJIS Posted April 26, 2016 Posted April 26, 2016 i did not notice that it worked, but I just realized that it is fro the last 3 Sassy teens. Any chance you can set it up to work on the new expanded base that has 12 teens, of course 3 of them are non-human. Even the other 9 would be nice.
MoreForMe Posted April 26, 2016 Author Posted April 26, 2016 i did not notice that it worked, but I just realized that it is fro the last 3 Sassy teens. Any chance you can set it up to work on the new expanded base that has 12 teens, of course 3 of them are non-human. Even the other 9 would be nice. Do you mean this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72876/? ?
sethwarner08 Posted May 1, 2016 Posted May 1, 2016 Probably a stupid question, but since it doesn't say so in the requirements, does this need the original mod by triptherift ? Thanks in advance.
myuhinny Posted May 1, 2016 Posted May 1, 2016 First main line **This is a body and texture replacer for Sassy Teen Girls UNP by triptherift** Pretty self explanatory.
sethwarner08 Posted May 1, 2016 Posted May 1, 2016 First main line **This is a body and texture replacer for Sassy Teen Girls UNP by triptherift** Pretty self explanatory. Yes but sometimes ive experienced modders package the original mod with the bundle if they have permission and most of the times you see the orginal mod in the requirement roster when its needed. Either way, thanks.
myuhinny Posted May 2, 2016 Posted May 2, 2016 I just downloaded it there are 2 UUNP folders containing 5 body folders in each one and the three texture types that were stated in the first post.
sethwarner08 Posted May 2, 2016 Posted May 2, 2016 Still not 100% clear if not an experienced modder, and in my experience if you're in doubt, best to clarify before proceeding amidst a plethora of complication.
MoreForMe Posted May 2, 2016 Author Posted May 2, 2016 Yes you need the original mod containing the ESP. I thought it was pretty obvious as this is the basic body replacer/customizer... Just updated the description so it should be clear now.
thJIS Posted May 4, 2016 Posted May 4, 2016 i did not notice that it worked, but I just realized that it is fro the last 3 Sassy teens. Any chance you can set it up to work on the new expanded base that has 12 teens, of course 3 of them are non-human. Even the other 9 would be nice. Do you mean this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72876/? ? Yes I do, your mod works perfect for the latest release. Just does not seem to alter the one you just linked.
MoreForMe Posted May 5, 2016 Author Posted May 5, 2016 i did not notice that it worked, but I just realized that it is fro the last 3 Sassy teens. Any chance you can set it up to work on the new expanded base that has 12 teens, of course 3 of them are non-human. Even the other 9 would be nice. Do you mean this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72876/? ? Yes I do, your mod works perfect for the latest release. Just does not seem to alter the one you just linked. It doesn't because it's totally different, separate mod. But (if I will find some time) I can make a replacer for it too if there is a demand...
Thepointman Posted June 29, 2016 Posted June 29, 2016 Great mod, though I have run into one issue. When installing there is an option for the HDT vagina and the description says fully functional. As someone who uses the HDT mod, I thought this was neat. However there doesn't seem to be any associated physics when using this replacer, no collision, opening/closing etc. I am wondering if I may have done something wrong, but I can't imagine so as my HDT vagina mod works fine on my other characters/npcs that use the UNP body. Edit- Nevermind, discovered the issue. Even if you select the HDT vagina version during installation, the system does not install the proper files. I had to open the mod package manually and get the right Nif files for the petite body and replace the ones in the skyrim directory.
MoreForMe Posted June 29, 2016 Author Posted June 29, 2016 Thanks for info. I'll check it and update the package. Edit: I don't see any mistakes in installers xml files, and I also remember it was working on my install before I released it so... Maybe you simply installed UUNP HDT version and expected the vag to flex? It won't as it's available for UUNPS only...
Vincenza Posted August 22, 2016 Posted August 22, 2016 this replacer is great but not perfect, i have adapted the textures and meshes something and now it works with animated pussy.
flipking Posted November 4, 2016 Posted November 4, 2016 I cant install the working vagina, how can I solve the problem? If I have to install it manually what files are and where they go? Edit. Solved, replacing the files from uunps folder manually.
Napfkuchen Posted November 10, 2016 Posted November 10, 2016 will this work with the NMM if i add it manually to Skyrim SE ?Because i tried installing with NMM and manual, but they still wear some leopard underwear
Pommie9430 Posted November 14, 2016 Posted November 14, 2016 will u make one for se now that the mod has been ported over
Jemzyboz Posted November 15, 2016 Posted November 15, 2016 Please make UNP version for Skyrim Special Edition 1
MoreForMe Posted November 15, 2016 Author Posted November 15, 2016 Sorry. I'm not going to even install the SE not to mention modding it until SexLab and other vital mods are released first.
astralara Posted November 25, 2016 Posted November 25, 2016 Would it take much to add a weight option to this or if you can tell me how I can up the setnpcweight to 100 manually that would be cool. I tried to simply use the setnpcweight=100, but get a neck seem. Likely easy to fix, but not sure what to tweak. Thanks (I'm using this UUNP version, but can switch to CBBE if that's better for making these types of changes.)
rasser80 Posted January 1, 2017 Posted January 1, 2017 Had just found the mod on nexus and wanted to add some sexy to then but i fail at that, and i looked up on google and found this, THANK YOU ALOT. Also wanted to give em some armor but end up changing their body shape if i do so. so if anyone have an idea how to do that ill be happy since i have so much slutty armors i wanna try on em.
MoreForMe Posted January 2, 2017 Author Posted January 2, 2017 Had just found the mod on nexus and wanted to add some sexy to then but i fail at that, and i looked up on google and found this, THANK YOU ALOT. Also wanted to give em some armor but end up changing their body shape if i do so. so if anyone have an idea how to do that ill be happy since i have so much slutty armors i wanna try on em. You need to apply a proper bodyslide preset to the armor pieces you want to give them depending on the body style you selected during installation (petite/skinny/unp/unpb - those are standard unp bodyslide presets). Unfortunatelly you can apply only one bodyslide preset to each armor so if anyone else wears them - then again their body shape will change.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now