How can you play Lovers without SI ?

OK you can use LAPF and LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp, LoversHooker and a few others.

But you can not Play all the big Mod, the quest Mods: BravilUnderground, Lovers Crowning Isle, Lovers Immoral Sisters, Lovers GGBlackmail, LoversBitch,  Player Slave Encounters..... They all need LoversCreatures and LoversCreatures needs Oblivion ShiveringIsles  Edition.

I don't get what your animosity is. It's easily the best official content for the game, adds a ton of resources for modders to draw off of, and is cheap to free depending on your moral fiber.

There is no animosity. I just don't have it, don't have any particular interest in getting it, and don't bother with mods that require it (because, obviously, I can't use them anyway).

How can you play Lovers without SI ?

OK you can use LAPF and LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp, LoversHooker and a few others.

But you can not Play all the big Mod, the quest Mods: BravilUnderground, Lovers Crowning Isle, Lovers Immoral Sisters, Lovers GGBlackmail, LoversBitch,  Player Slave Encounters..... They all need LoversCreatures and LoversCreatures needs Oblivion ShiveringIsles  Edition.

I actually don't use a whole lot of Lovers plugins. It's mostly limited to this one (depending on my character, at least), LoversTrueCrime, AdultPlayPlus, RaperS, and all the stuff that is in the main download. I do use LoversCreature and have never had any issue with it at all. If it has an SI requirement, that's news to me, as my game has never crashed or had any other sort of noticeable error with the creature encounters.
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Having a good time with this mod, screw enough people as a ho and after a while everyone talks trash to ya and wants 10 gold or else. Worst npc so far is that pirate lady at the waterfront, Soon as I come out my front door here she comes, over the stairs all the way to my front yard talking trash. If I tell her to get lost she fights me and I end up having to kill her and that ruins the quest associated with her later so she keeps getting 10 gold from me and I keep using active inventory spell to get it back lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I have a small idea for this mod, can you make npc dialogue seen as subtitles that shows up when the player walks by npcs? it would be dialogue like "oh look a hot whore right over there" or "there goes that famous slut" and so on. This would randomly replace some of the default audio dialogue so npcs don't always chatter about the same dam things they would begin to chatter about the rank of the player in this mod.

Also if you could add some fliers to the black horse courier workers to pass out like something along the lines of "for a great time see ________ she gives great blowjobs for only 20 septims blah blah and some kind of new flier to talk about the increase in rank of the player something like "the infamous whore ________ is really getting around in tamriel" change the expletive to match rank name like courtesean and so on. These would not be wanted notices though just some embarassing and prostitution related notices.

Also I have a question, does this mod interfere with PSE mod in the hello sailor quest? I tried going through that quest and got to the whore house bedroom but none of the npcs try to screw my character they just stand around and chat. I look at the console log and it just says player is not available over and over like they are constantly trying to screw my character but can't.

"Hey I have a small idea for this mod, can you make npc dialogue seen as subtitles that shows up when the player walks by npcs?"

I think that's already the case? Though obviously it isn't voiced.

Dynamic flyers sound cool but as far as I'm aware they are outside the scope of what can be accomplished through normal readable text items, even with OBSE. Now, a person could make multiple ones for different ranks, with a script to selectively disable one and enable the next. But incorporating the character name might be impossible.

>Also I have a question, does this mod interfere with PSE mod in the hello sailor quest?

It can if you don't have approaches disabled. If you do have them disabled, it shouldn't be a problem, or at least it hasn't been a problem in my experience. Maybe try moving the closest tenant by your character via console, and see if that helps?

Yeah I used the moveto command a lot and they just stood there, I think the player was supposed to be literally chained to the bed by the madam and it was supposed to use the bedbondage token but that token is not applied in the script for that quest and the pose it uses is messed up, probably why he didn't use it. I was messing around with the different animations and found just one number lower from the hogtie animation that is used works great as a bed bondage token animation. The whore npcs in the same cell are also just standing around they are not restrained at all in their rooms. I don't know if it is a bug in my save or how the mod is supposed to look.

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for the pester - just curious how 3.0 is looking currently? I have been drooling for some time over the prospects you have had planned, and would really like to implement them into my world. My sweet little Penelope Pureslut is an eager student and ready to advance in the teachings of the Gaebrial side of Oblivion life. :D ha!

• 2 months later...

I seem to have a problem here. I can approach npc's and solicit them but nobody approaches me (female character). I set a key and made sure that approaches are on but no dice.

Did i do something wrong perhaps?

:P

If a quick-start or alternate start type mod is used, the player needs to select the character set or initialize thing in the Hooker options window. It has been a while since I've fired up this one, so please forgive my faulty memory for not remembering what it is called, but I do use the alt-beginning mod and had the same problem until I tapped that button.

Hope that helps! :D

edit: just checked the OP and it is called 'charactergen quest'.

I seem to have a problem here. I can approach npc's and solicit them but nobody approaches me (female character). I set a key and made sure that approaches are on but no dice.

Did i do something wrong perhaps?

:P

If a quick-start or alternate start type mod is used, the player needs to select the character set or initialize thing in the Hooker options window. It has been a while since I've fired up this one, so please forgive my faulty memory for not remembering what it is called, but I do use the alt-beginning mod and had the same problem until I tapped that button.

Hope that helps! :D

edit: just checked the OP and it is called 'charactergen quest'.

Thanks for the response. Im not using an alternate start mod on my current play through. I checked Charactergen and it wasnt running so i tried enabling it and then disabling it later after checking whether npc's approached me. Ive also installed the npc money mod so they should have the coin to spend.

Is charactergen supposed to be running or stopped for this mod to work? Also where is the "ini" file stored? I cant find it to check the settings.

Cheers!  :D

Oblivion\data\ini\LoversHooker.ini

------------------

console

type sqv charactergen. If  the tutorial quest running ?

Yes, type Stopquest charactergen. It should work now.

---------------------------

Hookes spell : approached on

Is it normal that I only have the option to give/receive oral when approached by a client? I've reached the rank of Tavern Whore by now, and still only the same 2 options for 20 gold. Also, the oral sometimes plays vaginal sex animations, guess theres a mismatch with the animation registry that comes with the latest version of lpk? (Only downloaded and installed all my lpk files over the past month)

Is it normal that I only have the option to give/receive oral when approached by a client? I've reached the rank of Tavern Whore by now, and still only the same 2 options for 20 gold. Also, the oral sometimes plays vaginal sex animations, guess theres a mismatch with the animation registry that comes with the latest version of lpk? (Only downloaded and installed all my lpk files over the past month)

Do you not have an option to have the NPC follow you somewhere quieter?