Male Character Doing Female Animations

Just want the gender setting to be lockable - if an animation can't cope, skip it, miss the scene if necessary. Using the position change is NOT a remedy as you still have to go into Sexlab MCM and change the gender back or the next animation will use the now set opposite gender. Not sure about anyone else, but going into the MCM 20 times a session is more game breaking than having some scenes skipped.

• 3 months later...

I have used sexlab framework by it's self with no other mods to control it for years. there are two spells added to initiate sex with an npc. for years It always recognized that I am a male and now on a fresh install all of a sudden it defaults my character as a female no matter what i do. this is a sexlab framework issue as it's only just started happening with this most recent install of the newest version.

12 hours ago, penguins2387 said:

I have used sexlab framework by it's self with no other mods to control it for years. there are two spells added to initiate sex with an npc. for years It always recognized that I am a male and now on a fresh install all of a sudden it defaults my character as a female no matter what i do. this is a sexlab framework issue as it's only just started happening with this most recent install of the newest version.

SexLab DOES NOT AND NEVER HAS provided spells to initiate sex.

If you're talking about the debug spells, those are for debug/development purposes ONLY. You should never have been using them to begin with. They are only provided as a simple means to trigger testing scenarios via the sslEffectDebug script for either myself or mod creators to use and modify as necessary. Which character is the "male" and which the "female" is entirely up to the mod starting the animations and the default setup for the debug spells is usually female = caster and male  = target. Assuming it's setup as a simple QuickStart() call, as it usually is in releases of  the framework.

If you want a simple mod to start animations where it properly slots the characters into their gender roles, use the SexLab Matchmaker addon plugin.

If I'm wrong about your use of the debug spells... then double check the sexlab mcm settings, there is an option for which gender your PC should be treated as, make sure it's correct.

• 1 year later...
On 10/17/2020 at 4:07 AM, Ashal said:

SexLab DOES NOT AND NEVER HAS provided spells to initiate sex.

If you're talking about the debug spells, those are for debug/development purposes ONLY. You should never have been using them to begin with. They are only provided as a simple means to trigger testing scenarios via the sslEffectDebug script for either myself or mod creators to use and modify as necessary. Which character is the "male" and which the "female" is entirely up to the mod starting the animations and the default setup for the debug spells is usually female = caster and male  = target. Assuming it's setup as a simple QuickStart() call, as it usually is in releases of  the framework.

If you want a simple mod to start animations where it properly slots the characters into their gender roles, use the SexLab Matchmaker addon plugin.

If I'm wrong about your use of the debug spells... then double check the sexlab mcm settings, there is an option for which gender your PC should be treated as, make sure it's correct.

Very late response,  but I’m having similar issues, and everyone says the same thing, which to be fair is true, it’s the calling mod that messes the animation up, but you can’t blame the other nods when it’s every mod in some peoples cases, especially knowing mods like defeat, solutions, troubles of heroine that specifically have a female PC in mind in the submissive role and it’s still puts them on the aggressor dosent add up when in the past it’s worked fine before and to this day works fine for others. 

• 8 months later...

Hi all I have had this problem for days and have been doing some trouble shooting. It happens to player character even though in Sexlab the character is set to male. It happens in every single type of mod: TDF prostitution, SL defeat, Pahe, matchmaker, SLEN. Long story short it was fucking SEXLAB itself. Here is the solution that worked for me:

- Male/Futa/Shemale always in Female position
Go to Sexlab setting
Go to Animation setting

Go to bottom right : Animation Handling
Uncheck Filter Gender tag animation

Although SEXLAB doesn't initiate sex, it can really fuck you in the ass.... Hope this helps