Genital designs

DiggyDiggy

There will be animations but not for awhile and a animator makes animations of what they like and will usually only do stuff that they like if they don't like M/M or F/F they will not do it. Most animators do animations for m/f F/F and C/F (creature/remale) as that is what they like there are a few that do m/m stuff but there are not as many as there are for female animations.

How are the shapes going to affect the animation? I dont understand.

It needs to adjust for the scale and slight differences in location so you don't get clipping issues.  I'm hoping HDT-style genitals like the ones for Skyrim come out before animations are ported over or created eventually.  

A lot of the existing animations look weird in Skyrim with the newer styles of genitalia. 

How are the shapes going to affect the animation? I dont understand.

It needs to adjust for the scale and slight differences in location so you don't get clipping issues.  I'm hoping HDT-style genitals like the ones for Skyrim come out before animations are ported over or created eventually.  

A lot of the existing animations look weird in Skyrim with the newer styles of genitalia. 

We won't be getting anything like that for a very long time. It took over a year for the XP32 skeleton to come out for skyrim, it'll probably take just as long for Fallout, a new skeleton is required for things like HDT.

We won't be getting anything like that for a very long time. It took over a year for the XP32 skeleton to come out for skyrim, it'll probably take just as long for Fallout, a new skeleton is required for things like HDT.

Yeah, I know, doesn't mean I can't hope. :P

There are too many posts all over the internet that basically complain that FO4 = Skyrim from an engine point of view. This creates the false expectation in most people that a day or two after the FO4CK is out all of the SexLab mods will work in FO4 :-)

Still I think we can be more optimistic about how long it will take for certain mods to be possible to implement for FO4. It seems to me that the modeling tools reacted quite quickly to the changes introduced in the game. And with FOCK now most of the people will be looking for a way to reuse old mods. And given that there are really brilliant people in the modding community I expect different tools to start popping-up allowing for different things to be converted from Skyrim.

People have no patience - we want everything and now :-) So I guess it will take time, maybe several months, but probably not an year.

• 3 months later...

Archived