Mirror_Q.

Hello, it´s me again! :)

Trying to bring some life into this old game, I´m working on another module that again, is not the type Neverwinter was designed for.

[OVERVIEW] -----------------

You play as Selena, a rich and lively teen who loves to have fun and enjoy the life with her twin sister Sasha.

Follow her as she discovers love and spicy things while she goes to school, attends her home chores and hang out in a day to day basis.

[FEATURES] ------------------

• Female protagonist.
  • A bright, girly, positive mood tone.
  • Customize Selena´s look through dresses, accessories and make-up.
  • Babies to take care of.
  • Custom and unique visuals, mechanics and stats.
  • Animated sex scenes.
  • No game over nor ending.

[FETISHES] ------------------

• Incest (twin sisters, twin sisters/mom, twin sisters/dad).
  • Consensual sex (it´s even a fetish? lol).
  • Straight and (sweet) Yuri.
  • Pregnancy (visible belly too!).
  • Birthing.

[SCREENSHOTS] --------------

post-457795-0-75025500-1491663534_thumb.jpg  post-457795-0-36001300-1491663562_thumb.jpgpost-457795-0-61171500-1491663593_thumb.jpg

post-457795-0-77030400-1491663622_thumb.jpg  post-457795-0-50442800-1491663643_thumb.jpg post-457795-0-02243300-1491663922_thumb.jpg

You can find the module here:

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/module/teen-bloom

And can read more info at my blog.

http://nwn1teenbloom.blogspot.com.es/

I can definitely do proofreading. I've done proofreading for prwo's dance with spies. If you send me the dlgsrc files for stuff you want to be checked, I can have a look.

Also, do you have a general vision for the game? I personally am really interested in system 4 and all the intricacies relationships can bring (dating, relationship building, cheating etc).

Thanks for the offer :) I´m thinking that maybe it should be better ask for dialogs lines first, at least for casual/random conversations for this version of the module, but will see.

I have a general vision for the game, yes. About the relationship thing, I know it´s a huge task that can easily get bugged, so it´s on hold at this moment. I will post some ideas/thoughts at the blog sometime near.

So buggy but im enjoying it. When I tryed to restart the game the opening was different and compleatly skips the school / friend portion of the game and you end up stuck at home, dont know if thats a bug or not but I cant do anything.

you´re welcome :) I know the piano scene is long for a repetitive play; I´m thinking to make it more "optional" (but not shorter), like 1 or 2 times a week from Monday to Friday to not suffer much the pay day (it´s a extra-scholar activity after all :P )

• 1 month later...

Just a bump to tell you I´m still working on the game :P

As I´m working right now with relationships, if anyone have a request/suggestion for a particular type, post it here or in my blog (I´ve wrote in it a general ones, that I think covers the most played lol)

Amazing work.. Keep it up!

I left a quick comment on your blog.

I am trying to get NWN2 to the same level as NWN1 with adult animations / custom content.

I have been meaning to make a thread about it.. I think NWN1 and NWN2 are very powerful and relevant today and I wish more story tellers and modders from this site would get invested into it. :angel:

irecently played this old masterpiece. always been fun to play and mod on it.

biggest problem would be to align animations.

Lining up animations in NWN1 / NWN2 is really nice actually.. much nicer than Skyrim..

You can position them perfectly via waypoints.. then when you export animations - you can offset from the origin to line things up.

Quick Example NWN2:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2n9i32v.png

Check out my blog - or pm me if you're interested / curious.

Lining up animations in NWN1 / NWN2 is really nice actually.. much nicer than Skyrim..

You can position them perfectly via waypoints.. then when you export animations - you can offset from the origin to line things up.

Quick Example NWN2:

Some good progress being made here, but have there really been any adult modules of note for NWN2? The only one I remember is the conversion for Sex and the Single Adventuress, but that mod itself isn't really anything but a lark by the creator. I understand most of the adult community has migrated to persistent worlds, even with NWN1, the only mod I know that is still being updated is A Dance with Spies, but I think the community might unfortunately be drying up in terms of grand projects that utilize the DnD system like ADWR or Gladiatrix.

Quick Example NWN2:

Some good progress being made here, but have there really been any adult modules of note for NWN2? The only one I remember is the conversion for Sex and the Single Adventuress, but that mod itself isn't really anything but a lark by the creator. I understand most of the adult community has migrated to persistent worlds, even with NWN1, the only mod I know that is still being updated is A Dance with Spies, but I think the community might unfortunately be drying up in terms of grand projects that utilize the DnD system like ADWR or Gladiatrix.

Far from it.. there are a ton of huge projects going.. except none of them are adult content related..

The problem is.. NWN2 has no decent adult content for builders to use. It's all mismatched skins / costumes and zero sexual animations...

NWN1 far surpasses NWN2 in this area..(I mean for goodness sake when your naked in NWN2.. your character wear full peasant clothing)

but NWN2 has so much potential..That's what I am doing right now..

• I have coded a new nudity system for allowing characters to actually get naked (sad I know.. for shame Obsidian..)
  • Working on Beefing up all the newly created faces / heads to match the naked body models
  • Finally and most importantly I am building out an animation suite for builders so that NWN2 characters can actually get ~jiggy~ with it

It's a huge task but I think it can breathe life into the game. I don't have great texturing / modelling skills though.

If you look at my blog though.. you will see.. with a little custom content you can get NWN2 looking pretty decent.. and the toolset is much more centered around detailed story telling and I would argue NWNC is much more powerful than Papyrus for crafting systems, cutscenes, narratives and camera controls..

I think the game definitely caters to a different kind of pacing / mood.. but sometimes you want that hand crafted story around your video game sexual deviancy. :blush:

Trying it out, not sure what I think so far... Being NWN I'd expected some more interactivity, but it's more like a visual novel and I'm not terribly fond of those.

Also I'm having a problem on Day 2 that Mom won't let me go out because I haven't 'done my duties' or whatever, but I don't know what they are. We did the dishes already, now there's no hint of what else we need to do... I guess we have low grades, but there's no way to use the desk or computer or anything.

Permission to go out is tied to school ranks; Selena can speaks with Sasha to do schoolwork.

It´s a bit tricky, because each day Selena loses a rank (this represent the new things she must learn/study from class that day), and doing the schoolwork adds +1. Weekends don´t have -1 (no school lol), so it´s a good thing to spend Saturdays and Sundays doing it for a +2.

Quick Example NWN2:

Far from it.. there are a ton of huge projects going.. except none of them are adult content related..

The problem is.. NWN2 has no decent adult content for builders to use. It's all mismatched skins / costumes and zero sexual animations...

NWN1 far surpasses NWN2 in this area..(I mean for goodness sake when your naked in NWN2.. your character wear full peasant clothing)

but NWN2 has so much potential..That's what I am doing right now..

• I have coded a new nudity system for allowing characters to actually get naked (sad I know.. for shame Obsidian..)
  • Working on Beefing up all the newly created faces / heads to match the naked body models
  • Finally and most importantly I am building out an animation suite for builders so that NWN2 characters can actually get ~jiggy~ with it

It's a huge task but I think it can breathe life into the game. I don't have great texturing / modelling skills though.

If you look at my blog though.. you will see.. with a little custom content you can get NWN2 looking pretty decent.. and the toolset is much more centered around detailed story telling and I would argue NWNC is much more powerful than Papyrus for crafting systems, cutscenes, narratives and camera controls..

I think the game definitely caters to a different kind of pacing / mood.. but sometimes you want that hand crafted story around your video game sexual deviancy. :blush:

Well I wish you luck. I think NWN and NWN2 have always been the best platforms for telling an RPG based story, and the high standards ADWR set for what an adult adventure could look like shows that there is probably more potential with NWN than with any other game out there especially for a one man team.

Well I wish you luck. I think NWN and NWN2 have always been the best platforms for telling an RPG based story, and the high standards ADWR set for what an adult adventure could look like shows that there is probably more potential with NWN than with any other game out there especially for a one man team.

Yea I totally agree..

Definitely Skyrim looks better and has way more content.. but with just a little more work I think NWN2 can get looking decent at least and if your in the mood for it.. can provide those much more detailed stories that seem to be so hard to do in more a Open World engine like GameBryo.

Archived