Black Desert Online nude mod

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

In some servers, the anti-cheat detects the mod files as a "suspicious program". To avoid this problem it's recommended that you delete all the .exe and folders that you extracted to the PAZ folder before launching (You have to actually delete them, moving to somewhere else or to the trash still causes the problem since the anti-cheat scans your whole computer while you are playing)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The fact these programs decide to follow you into the bathroom and watch you take a shit irks me to no end.

1 hour ago, nudefinder said:

That aint new version nude mod. It was for none remastered. Yo need to find skins from suzu's thread. She had the newest nude skins textures for remastered black desert online.

Dude, look at the date of the post, it's from 2016, four years ago... ?

1 hour ago, nudefinder said:

Dude that what I was talked about.

Look at the dates on the post. They keep it updated. Look at the actual thread for older games instead of just the first post date. They modified it in late September and the thread is still active if you go to the last page. The mod works on the NA server. If you are using another server, or different version of the game, try asking them. They seem very active.

Status of the mod:
GAMEZBD - BLOCKED
BDO NA/EU - - WORKING
BDO JP - BLOCKED
BDO KR - BLOCKED
BDO TW - BLOCKED
BDO RU - BLOCKED
BDO SEA - BLOCKED
BDO MENA - BLOCKED
(Last Updated: Sept 7th 2020)

That's on the first post. So the links and mods are working as of the 7th of last month, if you go to the last page of the thread, the last post on the thread is this past Wednesday. So again, try asking instead of just writing it off because the original post date is from 2016.

EDIT: Also seems Suzu's mods don't work. That topic is locked. So the "4 year old topic" is the only topic you are going to get mods from.

EDIT2: Sorry if it seems my post comes off as rude. But when you are looking for a mod for a game that isn't bleeding edge (meaning the community/game release is a good year old or more. You seriously need to look further then just the first post. Read the actual first post, looking for timestamps indicating as most proper thread owners do, they update the first post with new information. So newbies don't have to trawl through hundreds of post. Then, if that returns nothing, jump to the very last page of the thread and see how active it is. If the last post is recent and something more substantive then "Hi GUYS! Does this still work?" Then you should check the prior two or three pages in the thread. As that will usually dig up any information you need to know. (If the mod still works, what's the latest version of the mod, etc.) Sometimes you have to backtrack 10 pages. But this is how forums work. Don't assume a 10 year old thread is inactive.

• 7 months later...
On 10/3/2020 at 3:49 AM, nudefinder said:

That aint new version nude mod. It was for none remastered. Yo need to find skins from suzu's thread. She had the newest nude skins textures for remastered black desert online.

Where you think i can find them?

• 1 year later...

I'd advice against it tbh, you probably won't have any probems with Steam, BDo has it's own launcher and anti cheat anyway. But it could cause issues with your BDO client, It did for me a few years ago and I haven't used it since, I had to attempt file repairs and redownloads untill the whole thing got fixed. Pretty annoying.
Also, I think that the current version of the nude patch is pretty outdated so yeah. Not really worth all the trouble.

• 1 year later...