[COS/CBBE BODY]Jas - Custom Bodyslide Sldier Preset

View File

My custom bodyslide slider preset for the COS body(from All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy).

I do not know the compability with other body mods, but if requested I can upload a CBBE, CT77 and UNP version.

*REQUIREMENTS*
-BodySlide and Outfit Studio (duh)
-All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy (if u didn't even bother to read)
-Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- (added in v2)

Thanks for checking out my bodyslide slider preset, have a nice day/night/evening, I don't know... :D

CHANGES
Provided CBBE Support
Added Mixed Edition
Added Skinnier Ver2

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/05/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy, Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
  • Special Edition Compatible

thank you  :heart: :heart:

need cbbe

Added  :)

head of breast ( where milk come !!!) is too big like mom of 45 !, i play with young female and this body is too realstic !! and breast like selicon

added an even skinnier version with smaller areola and way smaller breast upon your request, hope it lives up to your expectation  :)

need cbbe

head of breast ( where milk come !!!) is too big like mom of 45 !, i play with young female and this body is too realstic !! and breast like selicon

added an even skinnier version with smaller areola and way smaller breast upon your request, hope it lives up to your expectation  :)

thank you very much  you are my angel

i cry form hapness , you are the one of vey few , who take my request :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

need cbbe

thank you very much  you are my angel

i cry form hapness , you are the one of vey few , who take my request :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Glad you are happy  :D

• 1 month later...