Jerbs Mega Oppai Thread

Jerbsinator

I AM NO LONGER SUPPORTING THIS MOD. I LOST ALL OF MY OBLIVION DATA MONTHS AGO AND DECIDED TO MOVE ONTO SKYRIM. I APOLOGIZE IF THIS DISAPPOINTS ANYONE. I DID MANAGE TO SAVE MOST OF THE ARMORS THOUGH, WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/79-megaoppai-armors/

Megaoppai Costume Set
https://mega.co.nz/#!XNUEBbIJ!AF-hIH0B_vIrTgc4hEHBGwl75oZQ1xhJbeE8h_blh0c <-- This is the body, as well as a few outfits.

All armors are BBB enabled.

Blackwireoppai

a_07e55e9caba57.jpg

Seraphimoppai

a_8208705e7cf55.jpg

Sophitiaoppai

a_faec88c945eb1.jpg

Slinky Kunoichi megaoppai 

YangYang's Romance Mega Oppai

a_34217fb095586.jpg

NEW YangYang's Zhaetheria Legend Oppai
Regular Oppai

There is a readme included providing the location of the armor.

Regular
th_418812165_Oblivion2012_08_0510_56_21_

These are awesome...thank you very much.

Are there any more conversions being planned?

Probably, I still need to learn how to weight paint, as well as just getting better at using verticies in general so that I can actually mod the armors around the nipples better and stuff. I need to go through that 3D noob to pro tutorial so that I can actually understand wtf am I doing...lol.

I agree with Jerb, vanilla clothes & armors is just too much work for not enough reward. We're talking about HUNDREDS of meshes. Much easier (and far more rewarding) to only convert those pieces of clothes or armor which would really bring out the female character's, um, assets.

I like the custom armors better. Megaoppai IMO is a more sexualized body style and therefore not being able to see the nipples / vagina etc just takes the fun out of the body style. Vanilla armors just aren't attractive enough and don't show enough skin to be viable.

Archived